Best Twl Records ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code, your squad couldn't cut base.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

the title says "Best TWL Records ?"
      This year TWL covers jav, duel, and basing.

Comment

Whos mitch _o/\_
        COYO

Comment

Originally posted by code
          im laughing right now.. wanna know why? i think you all missed Crome's point.. he was trying to get the best TWL-J and TWL-D records that people have seen.. all of you posting insanely all of your shark, spider scores and base scores.. only person that posted correctly was Epi.. lolz $ you all been smokin crack ;P
          Looks like me and you are the only ones that know how to read :P OMG I'm actually agreeing with Code on something. Fear.

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

ha..ha...ha..WRONG, Crome never said just TWLD and J.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Best Twl Records ?

Originally posted by Crome
              50:12 in TWLJ
              50:16 in TWLD

Has anyone gotten better ?
              Best records ever or best records of this season ?

These are the best that I've ever seen.
              Thread is titled Best TWL records

Originally posted by Epinephrine

Looks like me and you are the only ones that know how to read :P OMG I'm actually agreeing with Code on something. Fear.
              Yeah, you read great

Comment

first to the *bewbie* kookie.. Siege owns in base, Diso owns in base, Light owns in base.. and sometimes even Pallies and whiterabbits own in base.. ?squad=kookie what squad are you on? wow, you really have some room to talk.. anyways, i'm not sweatin you.. all i'd have to do is ask for a little help.. make a new thread.. "do you think Siege could cut it in twlb?" and the thread would speak for itself.. Siege only withdrew from TWL-B for one reason.. they weren't consistantly able to having members show up for matches.. a few matches they didn't show so Crome removed his squad so other more active squads could take its place.. this doesn't mean Siege doesn't own in base, only how little you've been playing this game. i think you should have a little respect for a squad with two consecutive titles.. more so than you do now. one word describes you.. sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam

Actually, I got 75. warportal even posted about it in the articles section on the twleagues site, so I figured he'd remember

Although I don't really count that as a big accomplishment since we still lost that game. SCORE!
                  i remember!! sigh

I think it's a record PJ!
                  http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Jee.. wonderful arguments we have here in TW
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

first to the *bewbie* kookie.. Siege owns in base, Diso owns in base, Light owns in base.. and sometimes even Pallies and whiterabbits own in base.. ?squad=kookie what squad are you on? wow, you really have some room to talk.. anyways, i'm not sweatin you.. all i'd have to do is ask for a little help.. make a new thread.. "do you think Siege could cut it in twlb?" and the thread would speak for itself.. Siege only withdrew from TWL-B for one reason.. they weren't consistantly able to having members show up for matches.. a few matches they didn't show so Crome removed his squad so other more active squads could take its place.. this doesn't mean Siege doesn't own in base, only how little you've been playing this game. i think you should have a little respect for a squad with two consecutive titles.. more so than you do now. one word describes you.. sad.
                      squad: anti-scrub

Currently 3rd place in base (do some research b4 you talk out your ass.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

ya well. . .

i went 100-66 and got mvp in a WARBIRD in a half hour base game yesterday!
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Firstly, it won't be three.

Secondly you had 2 people to your first game, great squad there.

Siege has no terr to speak of, no real sharks, a handful of spiders and no outstanding jav. Whiterabbits worked all season to fix the crippled ranking you gave them. I'm on Anti-Scrub. we're 3rd in TWLB. I'm glad you pay attention of smart one. one word describes you, and siege in basing...sad...that and fagit, that works to. Keep on hopping c0de.

Comment

im laughing right now.. wanna know why? i think you all missed Crome's point.. he was trying to get the best TWL-J and TWL-D records that people have seen.. all of you posting insanely all of your shark, spider scores and base scores.. only person that posted correctly was Epi.. lolz $ you all been smokin crack ;P
                            Yes, that does deserve a big 'laughing out loud'

Comment

I HAD 8-0 VS DOOM! and then all my teammates were dead and it was 5 on 1. . .
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Re: ya well. . .

Originally posted by Randedl
                                i went 100-66 and got mvp in a WARBIRD in a half hour base game yesterday!
                                that doesnt count. My team was the most incompetent hosted basing team i have ever seen. if i remember right that same game someone in a wb said "Why are there so many fucking lame spiders. I can't even shoot cuz they are all over the place!!" in team chat.

anyways, i'm not sweatin you..
                                that whole post was about "sweatin" Kooks. kinda like a paradox of weirdness huh?

the best record i have ever seen was the WR v NS game.

worst twlj record for a person was 0-10. done by me!
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X