Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a squadcaptain (TWL Question)

Maybe not a question but a statement:

when twd ops see someone is doublesquadding they should inform the captain of those squads, BEFORE a twl match. Since a captain cant know if someone is doublesquadding for fun or whatever, but he does get punished for it. (read: looses the twl game played in which the doublesquadder played)

Is there a certain rule for TWL Season 7? If not that would be very handy.

Thanks
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Nasir, TWD has very little to do with TWL. Mythrandir isn't going to go around informing people about TWL double squadders as far as I know

I know last season I informed captains about any double squadders that I found immediately, and I would hope that Cpt does the same.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

What confuses me is TWD does have alot to do with TWL, for the top 12ish squads in TWD make TWL, now PUMA i know were using alt nicks for ppl who were double squading constantly for them. Now they were top 10 @ one time (still mite be dunno) but if they make TWL and take someone elses spot bc of double squaders thats a crocka bull. =p I dunno if anything is being done to check for them now in TWD, but b4 TWL teams are selected i'd check to see if certain squads are using double squaders, atleast the ones with a roster of people u never heard of before who make TWL.

And nasir is rite if someone on ur squad is double squading with 2 squads in TWD, i imagine if they both make TWL he will try to do the same, or even if 1 makes TWL he'll play for both yet, which in the end will hurt both squads with a loss/losses if he plays in them games. When the captains didnt even know he was double squading.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Oh well thanks for answering, I meant with twd ops the whole crew who deals with the ip sniffing etc.

Let's all hope for a good TWL 7.

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

yeah ive been notifying captains if i come across someone double squadding... We are planning on having a separate TWL roster (just a subset of the TWD roster) so in theory we can check there. In addition there will be checks in the bots so doublesquadding should be more or less impossible... The only downside to this is that if you happen to share your name with someone else (like to sign up with the twdbot or something) then there is a chance that you might not be allowed to play. I will decrease the sensitivity of this but this is a little warning for you guys...

Comment

Hmm so how does this work exactly ? When I signed up for twd the very first time I think I still had my old connection, other isp. Not sure though. Also I may have signed up some names at gf's house, since I do play there too sometimes.

Also, maybe I already know the answer, I would like to know if its cheating when you let a squadmember play for an other squadmember, like when put in at the beginning of a game but suddenly there is a router problem and we already used sub or something. Hmm nevermind that it's probably cheating, otherwise there would be more subs possible. Isnt that an option too ?

2 subs in a round instead of 1 ?

Roxy :
            zzz

Comment

Well what i keep getting infromed with every year when a twld is that ive been double squading when i merely pass on my names to freinds ie last year i got accused of double squading with newb eater account and attacks when i merely used newb eater once to mess around.But there aparently apears to be no way to prove my innocence.
              There can be unintentional double squading by members also
              British> my 18th tomoz $$
              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

How can you doublesquad unintentionally?
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

You got 2 different names.. you just have to say to one of the squads when the two squads is faceing eachother that your not gonna make it..

Comment

well i owned the names underground and downdraft in the past and mods often approach me asking me if were all the same guy lol.
                    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

You can only succed with two names if your schizo

Comment

my brother plays when he's home from college sometimes and i think he's signed up with TWD for some newb squad, even though he's better than me. i guess i'll get his pw though and have him removed so that i don't get in trouble for doublesquadding....is there any way to let him use my computer occasionally on a different alias?

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                          my brother plays when he's home from college sometimes and i think he's signed up with TWD for some newb squad, even though he's better than me. i guess i'll get his pw though and have him removed so that i don't get in trouble for doublesquadding....is there any way to let him use my computer occasionally on a different alias?
                          The answer to that question lies in this post http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...threadid=3437, although things might change slightly for season 7.

DO NOT EMAIL TWL RIGHT NOW REGARDING THIS ISSUE. WHEN IT IS TIME TO DO SO, GUANO WILL LET ALL OF US KNOW!
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            Nasir, TWD has very little to do with TWL. Mythrandir isn't going to go around informing people about TWL double squadders as far as I know

I know last season I informed captains about any double squadders that I found immediately, and I would hope that Cpt does the same.

-Epi

Then why the fuck did you ban me last year for doublesquadding in TWD. It wasnt TWL.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Remember that squad who didn't get into TWLD last season because they had doublesquadders in? That was done in the nick of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X