As a squadcaptain (TWL Question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
    Then why the fuck did you ban me last year for doublesquadding in TWD. It wasnt TWL.
    The rules for TWL participants clearly stated no double squadding would be tolerated in any form. This included double squadding between TWL and TWD teams. For more clarification, please view the official rulings and punishments at this link: http://www.twleagues.org/?module=twl...f00a4c060d#iii
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
      Then why the fuck did you ban me last year for doublesquadding in TWD. It wasnt TWL.
      Maybe not double squading at all is not completely out of the picture
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I think what KK is saying is if he was banned for double squading between TWL and TWD (1 squad in both) then TWL and TWD are connected and TWD does have alot do do with TWL.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yah I understood that. But what I'm saying is that not double squadding at all can easily solve this kind of a problem.
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
            Yah I understood that. But what I'm saying is that not double squadding at all can easily solve this kind of a problem.
            But being on two squads is just way more fun.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              But being on two squads is just way more fun.
              HOW do you know it?

Comment

i aint on 2 squads i was just saying what KK was trying to say in a nicer way =p
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

hmm

if ppl just stick to 1 squad...this wouldnt be an issue...but too many retards around theese days

Comment

Squadless ddos'd Trench Wars
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

double squadding is the shitttz

Comment

Working...
                      X