• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitch
    2 billing ops proved they were not double squadding
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye

Since you guys have no idea what you are talking about, the website allows for a few mistakes in it. The people that scheduled the Drastic games scheduled two games at the same hour. So they didn't no-show for that. It was going to be postponed, but then both squads decided to do it after Drastic finished their first game.

Lots of love,
      Left_Eye
      Listen bud, I was there, you were not. How abotu you find out whats going on. THey had 2 games at once. They went to the twld game and only had Merce in the arena for the twlj game. Thats a no show. I don't care if they can't schedule, thats there own fuckign fault. Stop tyring to defend morons. Yes we did playt he game 30 mintues later, after our 2 best javs had left. They weren't there on time it should be a forfeit.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I can quote mitch
        Yes, it was proved that Delectable is Cinema, Delectable was banned from SSCU TW. He played. Good game.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

Listen bud, I was there, you were not. How abotu you find out whats going on. THey had 2 games at once. They went to the twld game and only had Merce in the arena for the twlj game. Thats a no show. I don't care if they can't schedule, thats there own fuckign fault. Stop tyring to defend morons. Yes we did playt he game 30 mintues later, after our 2 best javs had left. They weren't there on time it should be a forfeit.
          LOL, if you were there, then you would have known I hosted that game. End of story. You may even ask Erathia and brookus on that.

Lots of love,
          Left_Eye
          Last edited by Left_Eye; 08-14-2002, 03:38 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

It was going to be postponed, but then both squads decided to do it after Drastic finished their first game.
            if your own captain agreed to play, what reason do you have to complain that it should have been a forfeit? blame your captain and stop talking out of your ass
            Last edited by eRad; 08-14-2002, 03:44 PM.
            i'm bored

Comment

*twiddles thumbs* I'm still waiting Crome.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

left it's called sportsmanship, we we're never close to the top in TWLJ, they we're so we let them play us, does it bug me we lost? no. It bugs me that you allowed the game to take place at all. I wish this league had some sort of prepardness to it, ratehr than just makign things up on the spot. (This includes the 3 roudn playoff system)

Comment

Since you guys have no idea what you are talking about, the website allows for a few mistakes in it.
                  Left, was that a respond to my post? if so, we OBVIOUSLY know what we are talking about; if not, will you or crome PLEASE stop ignoring and reply to our posts?

The people that scheduled the Drastic games scheduled two games at the same hour. So they didn't no-show for that. It was going to be postponed, but then both squads decided to do it after Drastic finished their first game.
                  Oh yeah? Now it makes me wonder why you made us play a twld and a twlb at the same time.
                  Death makes angels of us all
                  & gives us wings
                  where we once had shoulders
                  smooth as raven's
                  claws

Comment

mmhmm i saw them do it. They had enough, drastic didn't.

Man i hate being right.

Comment

Near the beginning of TWL, Cripples scheduled 2 of their games at the same hour, a TWLB and a TWLD that was against us(Onix). They had to play their game at the same time cause it was their mistake. I disagree in a match being postponed due to scheduling mistakes. I had told my members a certain time and they were there, some of them couldn't be there an hour later so it was either the Cripples somehow play their TWLB and TWLD or forfeit. Drastic should of forfeited or played at the same time instead of postponing unless Cripples were ok with they postponement.

Now, this decision made by Crome I do disagree with. We didn't beat Diso(<3 Diso) so Drastic could get in! Was for Crips I say they duel to see who makes the playoffs. The problem with the Drastic vs. Cripples should have been solved immediately....

My 2 cents
                      ~GK
                      "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

Comment

I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

!!!11!

Comment

I agree with G--K. Crome you are known for taking some heat.. on how you run things here. Do the right thing on this one.. Crips Drastic.. replay.. winner to playoffs. No questions asked.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Since you guys have no idea what you are talking about, the website allows for a few mistakes in it. The people that scheduled the Drastic games scheduled two games at the same hour. So they didn't no-show for that. It was going to be postponed, but then both squads decided to do it after Drastic finished their first game.

Lots of love,
                              Left_Eye

Me being the stupid and slow one... I'm confused! Who runs the leagues again?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz

Me being the stupid and slow one... I'm confused! Who runs the leagues again?
                                Shh...nobody knows! O_o
                                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Working...
                                X