No announcement yet.

Crome> ?help How do you run a league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Cripples, but i do not like danyallagyo. Hence, I would rather not have them in playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows Fall
      I like Cripples, but i do not like danyallagyo. Hence, I would rather not have them in playoffs.
      u guys shouldnt let everyone post on this forum, this is just spam, waste of time, thus useless
      Death makes angels of us all
      & gives us wings
      where we once had shoulders
      smooth as raven's
      claws

Comment

if a team has a seperate wb and jav roster and schedualed 2 games at once, and if they didn't have their players show for 1 of the games, would they be allowed to postpone out of nowhere under the implication that the website was messed up?
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye
          Originally posted by Mitch
          2 billing ops proved they were not double squadding

I think the point they are trying to make is not about destroy, but delectable rather, as he admitted to playing in that match and was and still is banned from TW.

A replay sounds fair, since the decision of a forfiet seems to of been overturned and affects who will get to go to the playoffs. Just my opinion.

-Spam
          Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
            if a team has a seperate wb and jav roster and schedualed 2 games at once, and if they didn't have their players show for 1 of the games, would they be allowed to postpone out of nowhere under the implication that the website was messed up?
            apparently
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows Fall
              You can't like Cripples and not like danyal... he is one of the cornerstones of the cripps
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

You can't like Cripples and not like danyal... he is one of the cornerstones of the cripps
                HEIL DANYAL! _/\_O/ EL PRESIDENTE
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye

Since you guys have no idea what you are talking about, the website allows for a few mistakes in it. The people that scheduled the Drastic games scheduled two games at the same hour. So they didn't no-show for that. It was going to be postponed, but then both squads decided to do it after Drastic finished their first game.

Lots of love,
                  Left_Eye
                  When we had two matches scheduled and lost to Onix in TWL-D because of it, no league ops stepped in and did anything about it. No postponement was made. wtf?
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

When we had two matches scheduled and lost to Onix in TWL-D because of it, no league ops stepped in and did anything about it. No postponement was made. wtf?
                    I was not there for that, so will not comment on that. I do not know what happened or the full story behind it from both sides.

Lots of love,
                    Left_Eye
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Golden--Knight
                      Near the beginning of TWL, Cripples scheduled 2 of their games at the same hour, a TWLB and a TWLD that was against us(Onix). They had to play their game at the same time cause it was their mistake. I disagree in a match being postponed due to scheduling mistakes. I had told my members a certain time and they were there, some of them couldn't be there an hour later so it was either the Cripples somehow play their TWLB and TWLD or forfeit. Drastic should of forfeited or played at the same time instead of postponing unless Cripples were ok with they postponement.

Now, this decision made by Crome I do disagree with. We didn't beat Diso(<3 Diso) so Drastic could get in! Was for Crips I say they duel to see who makes the playoffs. The problem with the Drastic vs. Cripples should have been solved immediately....

My 2 cents
                      ~GK
                      It should have been solved immediately, but all I heard about it was that it was postponed by Overstrand since someone was "cheating" or such things. Then I later here that the Billing Op's that were asked said they were both separate people at that time. So based on what they checked up on and said, the game was changed around. Overstrand had no right to assure you guys of a win. TWL-D at tha time was my territory.

Lots of love,
                      Left_Eye
                      sigpic

Comment

Left_eye our "he-queen" why are you ignoring my posts ?
                        Death makes angels of us all
                        & gives us wings
                        where we once had shoulders
                        smooth as raven's
                        claws

Comment

Originally posted by DanyalDenyo
                          crome why does it take so long for you to respond?
                          or are you just ignoring?

Ok there are 2 options available:

1. Declare that it is allowed for banned players to participate in league games

2. Give us the win.
                          or do both and give me a lifetime supply of jello tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                            X