Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Umm

Originally posted by Crome
    I believe the site was changed about an hour after posting the original. I understand if it was a day, but an hour. Come on. We even informed everyone to go to the www.twleagues.org site again because we changed it. Are you really going to lose more than 1-2 players because of this ? if so, im sorry.
    Respond in my thread you blame escaping buffoon.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...=&threadid=758
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

is it my imagination or are serious mistakes just being made over and over again?

Comment

When something is posted in twl.org IT SHOULD BE FINAL although it seems - even after being told this countless times from different sources - TWL admin fails to see the fault in this.

Your handling of numerous situations this season has been EXTREMELY poor. And, yes, I do believe I could do better. I do however accept the fact that this has been a "test" season, and trust things will get better next season. I also hope you'll bring in some additional help, because it's quite obvious that you can't handle the current situation on your own.
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I gotta agree, things posted need to be final. It seems that some of the people running the leagues have trouble realizing just how important this is because it keeps recurring every week. There is a difference between saying "leagues may have to be postponed this week" and "leagues will be postponed this week"

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
            When something is posted in twl.org IT SHOULD BE FINAL although it seems - even after being told this countless times from different sources - TWL admin fails to see the fault in this.
            Yes.

I do however accept the fact that this has been a "test" season, and trust things will get better next season.
            There are no "test" seasons. This is what, TWL 5? It's always a bad idea to settle for the shittiness of the current season in hopes of the next season being better (it won't be). Anyway, there's nothing we can do about it so we'll always have to "accept it."

I also hope you'll bring in some additional help, because it's quite obvious that you can't handle the current situation on your own.
            He's not doing it on his own. The problem is that too many people are making decisions and overriding one another, from what I've seen.

Overstrand> k drastic forfeits GG!
            3 weeks later
            * Overstrand is gone on vacation *
            Other TWL ops> y did drastic lose, wtf, let's give them a win and not tell anybody about it
            Other TWL ops> k! great idea! let's do it!
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by death row

the way you run things crome.. im actually looking forward for you leaving.
              Trust me. I am looking forward to it too.
              "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

why?

i dont think KJW was really upset that we actualy have to play the game bc us as paladen enjoy the fun in playing and i especialy was hoping onix replied...i think the part that makes KJW most mad is that we posted we wanted teh game later in teh day on saturday or sunday..yet the game is at 2:00..not 4 or 5 how do we get punished bc they didnt reply? thats the real problem not the actual we have to play them..and again i must ask why does paladen get punished and have to play at 2:00?
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Because the League Op> doesn't know what he's doing.

Comment

Let's get Loops to run our leagues, he doesn't know a thing about TW and he's inactive 99% of the time, and yet - he would somehow do a better job than Crome and Crew.

Comment

Trust me. I am looking forward to it too.
                      Trust me, I wasn't trying to insult you or anything. But.. its just that we had that win and it was posted on the twl site for 3 weeks ffs. And, to take the win away.. just out of the blue.. is absolutley silly to me. Guys made the effort, showing up to Elusive game.. knowing "hey we win this one.. we r pretty much in playoffs". We win yay. only to find out you guys altered our standings after 3 weeks. A simple replay of that match should have happend.. it wasnt. Lazy? Maybe.
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

No offence, but.. i find it funny how Siege gets the free ez "forfiet" win versus Elusive. should we call that a BYE week? like in football. What kind of playoffs is this.. standings change...teams are getting forfeited in the playoffs? lol
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

They forfeited for the same reason we forfeited. I can bitch about how Siege forfeited the game in javs when we could just have rescheduled it. The most effective way to get your point accross is not with forums, its with personally talking to someone. I hate coming to the forums after getting my ear bitched out of in TW, and read more DOWN WITH CROME quotes.

I have done the best I can without having a previous season to go with. We (TWL) is taking a lot of things, a lot of new changes.

I also find it funny how I am a criminal of some sort because I hear "Crome twists the rules for siege" comments. So far we've dropped out of TWLB because of our inactivity and because we didn't like the rules. Instead of creating a topic of we hate TWL we created a topic to a more direct person. We hate 2dragons for lagging. We've had 2 forfeits, and we've been on the losing stick of most decisions this season. All we do is take it in stride. We still kept on winning, and kept on playing. Read my quote. The strong move quiet, the weak start riots. If you want to get your point accross, i would start by stop the name-calling, PMing me or emailing me, and have something reasonable to say. Don't bitch, discuss.
                          "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

I sent you a ?msg in the game. I have yet to hear from you since.. should I email you? Or will it even make a difference. =\

p.s> ok so you forfieted a match vs gutter. is gutter in the playoffs? do you not find it unfair.. how siege gets no opponent in the first round.. as opposed to the other teams.

Comment

Don't bitch, discuss.
                              You don't discuss. Rather, you remain quiet 95% of the time because you know how much of a god-awful fuckup you are and are afraid to face facts.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

So far we've dropped out of TWLB because of our inactivity and because we didn't like the rules. Instead of creating a topic of we hate TWL we created a topic to a more direct person. We hate 2dragons for lagging. We've had 2 forfeits, and we've been on the losing stick of most decisions this season.
                                Ha you didn't choose to drop out of TWLB, you were kicked out. 2 players to your first match, Domi and Banzi, suddenly DOmi leaves, conincidence?
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X