Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by death row
    No offence, but.. i find it funny how Siege gets the free ez "forfiet" win versus Elusive. should we call that a BYE week? like in football. What kind of playoffs is this.. standings change...teams are getting forfeited in the playoffs? lol
    Death Row: Yeah it's absolutely horrible that this would happen. I would of thought that the rules would of changed as many asked for after the whole Siege thing, but it didn't...

For those who think it's funny that we forfeit think about it like this. We managed to schedule basically every game since round 4 by Monday. This time we had some communication issues because I was incredibly busy all week and the game never got scheduled on time. And unluckily it was playoffs.. this sorta thing could happen to anyone when it shouldn't be happening at all. Just assign all the bloody times to what the other squad wanted if some squad doesn't reply!

-Epi
    P.S. It was the entire TWL staff's decision not to do that for our TWLD game because they didn't want to change the rule just for us, so no one in particular is to blame.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie

Ha you didn't choose to drop out of TWLB, you were kicked out. 2 players to your first match, Domi and Banzi, suddenly DOmi leaves, conincidence?
        Siege chose to drop out of TWLB. They weren't kicked out.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
        X