Basing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basing

I donno if this has been said, asked or whatever before. But I was just wondering and hoping that we would get a 4 spid max. You can still cram with it if you want. And it made WBC alot more fun IMO. Again, apologies if this has been asked before, been a while since I been on this forum.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

there should be 0 ship restricttions, levis should be allowed and u should be able to play with how many sharks u wish or terrs
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

yea, 7 sharks and a terr. screw those lame spiders.

edit: i was trying to be sarcastic, just to point that out. spiders are to good or became to good. i wouldnt stop at limiting them to 4 but i would also tweak them if i could. less bullets, more aim.
      Last edited by Fluffz; 01-06-2004, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Limit

I just played a BD against RB and both of us used five spiders. It got a little boring at the end, so I'm in agreement.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz
          less bullets, more aim.
          How exactly would you go about putting more aim into the spider?

Comment

He means give it less bullets so that the person using the ship has to TRY to aim to make those bullets count.
            sdg

Comment

which is a good idea, but i dont think it'd go through or that it'd be good to change a whole ship around, bc u'd havta do it in pub and everywhere. Also make the cloaker the small size like pub for TWLB this season, and a limit of 4 is a good idea, make each squad max out there talent by having a guy jav or wb, that way things don get as boring. Im all for the 4 spider limit. Im also all for havin a levi in base, but i'd like to atleast keep minimum of 2 terrs and 2 sharks .
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I want 1 of each ship limit.
                But one step at a time: 1 terr, max 2 or all the other ships.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

yeh 4 spider limit sounds nice to me combined with 1 ter. 1 jav and 2 other ships prob. 2 sharks
                  admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                  twlb champ season 8 10 11
                  twdtj champ season 3

Comment

Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG
                    yeh 4 spider limit sounds nice to me combined with 1 ter. 1 jav and 2 other ships prob. 2 sharks
                    2 other ships prob. 2 shark = of course there's 2 sharks
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

I am definetly in support of a two ship limit. Basing is so boring and easy with just 4-5 Spiders, 2 sharks and 1 terrier. No real room for strategy.

With a two ship limit, basing would become a lot more interesting and exotic.
                      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Re: Limit

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                        I just played a BD against RB and both of us used five spiders. It got a little boring at the end, so I'm in agreement.
                        not that i'm against a spider max, i was the first to mention it as far as i know, but you shouldn't base your opinion on one game
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

increasing shot delay yea thatd be the only thing i'd do to the spiders.

dont fuck with ship restrictions else the pallies spider death squad will strangle you
                          Last edited by triceratops; 01-07-2004, 03:19 AM.
                          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Re: Re: Limit

Originally posted by Randedl
                            not that i'm against a spider max, i was the first to mention it as far as i know, but you shouldn't base your opinion on one game
                            Yes Fit, don't base your opinion on basing based on one game.
                            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                            i just wish it was longer
                            Originally posted by Cops
                            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

<supports 4 spid limit>
                              © ♥ Hannes

Comment

Working...
                              X