TWLB Post Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrogance

And (c), perhaps you could compose a list of all the people you like less and less, and then post, and we'll all look at it. What's the maximum length for posts on the forum? I'm sure you can find a way to squeeze it in.

=/ =/ =/
    Divine Rides
    Tobe
    Burial
    Brookus

Wow the list is so long, look at it go.
    I now officially take back any praise I had for WR, due to them leaking our chat and ignorant comments. I also take back that interview. Please have it removed TWL Staff. Never message me in game, I'm sick of this shit. That's really low WR, you've now officially fucked with us. That is all.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
      WingZero and castromarx gave our chat out.
      lol, I hope you're being funny. Have I ever been in your chat? Do I have any clue what your chat even is? Do I even have any friends or know anybody to give the chat to?

Mitch, you're a fucking moron.

light4champs.

Anyway, with the final week of twlb approaching quickly, can somebody PLEASE tell us what's to become of our league standings? Will there be playoffs? Will there be a twlb cup that amounts to the same thing as playoffs but will be 'separate' from twlb standings so Light can still be champs even if they lose? Will there be nothing at all?

I'm a loser/nerd/geek that needs my weekly fix of hardcore spaceship basing bomb blow up stuff. Is Acid or anybody else who may be in charge of this mess out there?

I will burn every single twl trading card i've printed along with my harry potter books at the next public book burning session if we don't get a response soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        He's taking it all the way to the border.
        Of course I am, they fucking deceived me. Plague Rabbit should show them what a REAL rabbit is.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I thought it was so we can all enjoy some fine mexican cuisine, but that works too.
          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Divine Rides
            Tobe
            Burial
            Brookus

I now officially take back any praise I had for WR, due to them leaking our chat and ignorant comments. I also take back that interview. Please have it removed TWL Staff. Never message me in game, I'm sick of this shit. That's really low WR, you've now officially fucked with us. That is all.
            You know, from what I gather, they did you a favour. They told you of your own mistake (putting it on your website is a large mistake) So that someone else wouldn't go spam pub for people to join it. That and who cares? Change your damned chat. Wow, thats hard.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Plague Rabbit should show them what a REAL rabbit is.
              Battle of the bunnies
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

why is it twl ops never respond to any valid question put to them? Whats the deal with playoffs? is that so hard to answer? whats the friggin secret? People have been posting about this for ages.

ruby, mitch, maybe if you gave us some details, we could actually find out who gave out your chat, instead of having to listen to your retard bullshit

Comment

Divine Rides, Tobe, Burial, Brookus, Wow the list is so long, look at it go.
                  Plus the number of whiterabbits. 22? thats a big list.

I now officially take back any praise I had for WR
                  LIGHT4LIFE!

due to them leaking our chat and ignorant comments
                  .?find proof.

I also take back that interview
                  Too late.

Please have it removed TWL Staff
                  But its such a good interview!

Never message me in game
                  I won't.

I'm sick of this shit
                  And most of the people who read this forum is sick of yours. gg

That's really low WR
                  .?find proof again.

you've now officially fucked with us.
                  Are you sure its just not you?

That is all.
                  Ditto.
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

So no actual information yet on a TWLB playoffs?

Ruby, for the love of god, just shut the fuck up already. I don't know how someone could type so many god damned words without ever saying anything.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Reminds me of the time when Disable game Destory our chat, and then Ruby and the rest of Light wouldn't fuck off. Wait that happened twice somehow. Fucking annoying 12-year olds.

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

You're too confident.
                        AHHAAHHAHAHA - nuff said

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                        Reminds me of the time when Disable game Destory our chat, and then Ruby and the rest of Light wouldn't fuck off. Wait that happened twice somehow. Fucking annoying 12-year olds.

-Epi
                        Ruby just got O W N E D !
                        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Divine Rides
                          Tobe
                          Burial
                          Brookus

I regret to inform the TW community that in light of Ruby's recent withdrawl of support, the whiterabbits will be dissolving immediately. We feel that we will not be able to effectively base and be cute and cuddly without Rudy's praise, and that dissolving would be the best solution for us all now that we've "fucked" with Light. Thanks for all the good times.

And we have like 25 members on our roster, you've expressed dislike for us all and I demand they be added to that list immediately!

And who the fuck messages you in the game? And what's really low? From what I hear, someone on wr found you'd posted your squad chat on your website and told you about it immediately. Other than that I can't find out what the fuck you're talking about.

We've officially fucked with you? Was that with our massive conspiracy to give out your squadchat, or when we made you look like a jackass on the forums? Are we going to get cyber-beatup? Please don't hurt us Ruby, I'll give you my lunch money...

My dad's bigger than yours! neener!

Comment

My dad's weiner is bigger than yours! neener!
                            gg arro
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Who cares about your stupid chat? Stfu about it or make a thread about it.

or when we made you look like a jackass on the forums?
                              After reading his posts in this thread i don't think ruby needs any help for that.
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

-Epi

HAHAHHAHAHA is that so?
                                we'll Holla back soon

Comment

Working...
                                X