No announcement yet.

TWLB Post Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I hope you're being funny. Have I ever been in your chat? Do I have any clue what your chat even is? Do I even have any friends or know anybody to give the chat to?
    i even saw u on it..

light4champs.

u said it yourself. werd
    Holla for my 5 Dolla

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
      Reminds me of the time when Disable game Destory our chat, and then Ruby and the rest of Light wouldn't fuck off. Wait that happened twice somehow. Fucking annoying 12-year olds.

-Epi
      Except the part where we didn't join the chat. Or give it out. Wheeeeee.
      I'm confident because I know that if you did ever stop loving me, my unending charms and rugged goodlooks would woo you back to my side! Don't ever leave me!

[EDIT: Tee hee]

Comment

Why would anyone deny giving out their chat and annoying the hell out of them? Who would pass up a free chance to give out a squad chat and spam it to hell? Especially when they're a bunch of braindead fools who don't know how to change their chat. I don't understand you people. :X :O :P :?
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
          Why would anyone deny giving out their chat and annoying the hell out of them? Who would pass up a free chance to give out a squad chat and spam it to hell? Especially when they're a bunch of braindead fools who don't know how to change their chat. I don't understand you people. :X :O :P :?
          Omfg what are you doing!? Now ruby will ad you to his list!!
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

So....uhh....like....I'd very much enjoy playing in some kind of TWLB playoffs structure. That way we could truly come out with a clear winner.

Wait - am I in the right topic?
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Okay- official word was that it is an 8 team- knockoff playoffs- that is what "TWLB Cup" is according to Mythrandir- who's not in charge but apparently has some access to acid, who doesn't seem to ever visit these boards
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                Mythrandir- who's not in charge but apparently has some access to acid
                can you get shrooms myth?
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

AHHAAHHAHAHA - nuff said

Ruby just got O W N E D !
                  I won't even comment.
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I said that is all, I don't want crap from a bunch of fucking newbies. Shut the fuck up. Get back on the topic you stupid newbie basers.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Thanks for the info, divine. Isn't it kinda funny how we have to hear this from someone who isn't on staff? Who heard it from someone who doesn't make the descions? :/

Comment

Glad to see you're a big enough man not to comment, Ruby.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                          I said that is all, I don't want crap from a bunch of fucking newbies. Shut the fuck up. Get back on the topic you stupid newbie basers.
                          We didn't ask for your elitist non-newbie non-baser crap either... Don't start with people and then tell them to leave you alone when you can't backup your incoherant trash talk.

Comment

I won't even comment.
                            Except by commenting o_O

Ruby, you're the best there is at this 2d spaceship game. You're the best troll on the forums. You are the man with the plan. You are all that and a bag of... You get the idea.

You are so good, that we low-lifes simply cannot accept the fact that you are this incredibly amazingly good. "Prove it to me, and I still wouldn't believe it", as Ford Prefect has said. Please forgive our newbie ways. We know not of the respect that you should command. We should be honored at having you among us, not hating you for being so much better than us in all ways. You win. We shall bring you offerings of fruits and berries. Please do not burn our village.

On the subject: The little tournament sounds fun. I wish we could do it over one weekend or day. That would be pretty exciting. Go from one match right into your next. Clearly, squads wouldn't get their best for each match, but it's just for fun so who cares?

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

*puts Fruitang and LaBero in a basket and hands it to brookus*

Comment

I think the only way we will ever be able to stay on topic is by banning light from the forums. It's always one of those fuckers, usually ruby and mitch, who talk shit and change the topic. Well maybe not ban all of light, cause some of them are cool, but at least ban destroy ruby and mitch.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                                Asia Minor> maybe not
                                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X