No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about those that are the only ones voting for themselves (under, rodney willby for example) actually removes that vote and puts it on someone else so it gets interesting. Also midoent, zeebu ixt cast your damn vote zzzzzzz
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• oh and ixt voted of course, i read it but then couldnt find it again before I posted lol.
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]

Voth - 4 (fiS, Voth, the_paul, Scurvy)
        Exalt - 4 (Exalt, Soilderz, Missa, ixt)

WillBy - 1 (WillBy)
        Undercut - 1 (Undercut)
        Rodney - 1 (Rodney)

Missing votes: Zeebu, midoent.

Phase is over. Voth has been elected Marshall and Exalt has been elected Mayor.
        Phase change write-up as soon as Mayor picks who to lynch.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Alright everybody here we go!

Here are your two best scum targets for the game:

Voth and Exalt

This election was a great time for scum to vote for their most active and highly regarded mafia player(s). It gives a scum pr the perfect cover. Hide one of your own in plain sight. Nobody is going to opt to lynch the mayor or marshall.

Voth claimed commuter, another great mafia cover story. Why isn't voth dying at night? Well of course he's just commuting! It's also an obscure enough role claim that it's almost never going to be counter-claimed and if you really are the commuter you would never actually want to claim.
          As for exalt, everything he posts is always well researched and extremely to the point. He's almost too good at this. He's the perfect person for the mafia to put up for election because voting for him brings absolutely zero suspicion to yourself.

Now we simply have to decide which of these two players is the better lynch and figure out exactly who voted for them and why. That doesn't simply clear the rest of you who didn't vote for either of them from being scum either. The rest of the players who decided not to vote for either of them are all smart enough to know better. Everyone knows that if one of voth or exalt flips scum that everyone is going to be looking at who voted for them.

3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• [hoping it's okay to post, i didn't see anything in the rules about talking at night, and i'm not even sure if we have technically changed phases yet because we are waiting for the lynch]

Outstanding. Thank you to those who voted to elect me - you've made the right choice by electing at least one townie into a critical elected role. My hope is that Exalt is pro-town as well. He is very good at the game and that makes him dangerous - though to this point, I do not have any specific suspicions towards him.

One thing I did want to point out: I did not want to come out and say it during this election process on Day 1, as I think it would come off scummy, but in my opinion, Marshall is the role that we most had to keep out of scum hands. The day+night incarceration is an absolutely unreal ace-in-the-hole if in the right hands and used properly with the correct timing. I am thrilled that I was elected Marshall and that scum does not have the ability to use this against us later in the game. That all being said, Exalt now has the uncomfortable position of being the single voice on the first lynching of the game. It will be interesting to see who he chooses and how he goes about justifying it.

I don't want to forget a few things of interest that happened as Day 1 progressed, and I'm writing them down here so that I can refer back and it can spark discussion if necessary:

1. Willby backing off from his campaign to get elected suddenly. It was not a deliberate "I am no longer interested in being elected" or something of that sort. He simply stopped posting and sort of disappeared. He was pushing hard for a majority of the day phase to get elected, even from the very beginning. Interestingly enough, the timing of his disappearance coincided with the_paul swapping his vote from Willby to me. Paul's praise of my post in swapping his vote to me is appreciated, but it also struck me as empty. It sort of said "Hey, thanks for posting something worth reading. I don't agree with most of it, but I see you are trying. Vote Voth." I'm just spitballing at the moment, but it could be that Paul and Willby's "connection" that was called out multiple times by different people was starting to worry them, and this swap to me was a way to dispel that suspicion and a way for Paul to be able to point back to Day 1 where he was a critical vote swap to getting me elected. Again, just spitballing. Also related to Willby's disappearance was Ixt's vote on Willby which contained no reasoning and which he did not bold, and was subsequently not counted. Ixt never re-addressed that vote on Willby, and later dropped a vote for Exalt, again without any reasoning for it. It all just sort of makes me wonder if the three of them are talking behind the scenes about how to distance themselves from Willby and eachother (aka splitting votes between me and Exalt). The timing of these two votes from ixt and Paul, along with Willby's sudden disappearance and lack of campaigning, make me wonder if they might be scumbuddies.

2. Zeebu. Where to start on the old Dumptruck? The guy was surprisingly active on Day 1 compared to the last two games, and most of it was him pushing for a mass roleclaim. I've called it out before as scummy, and I still think it is, though I did relent that it could just be an opinion difference. But now my suspicion has renewed... you just don't vote? Why? You and midoent were the only ones not to vote, and he barely posted on Day 1, yet you were highly active and couldn't find time to make a decision and drop a vote? Indifference and indecision is almost always a scum indicator. If you're scum, you know that I am town, and you don't want me elected. It may also be that Exalt is town and you don't want him elected either, so you chose to have sudden IRL responsibilities and miss the vote. Drat. Or Exalt is your scum buddy and you don't want it to be obvious later on in the game that you're aligned with him. There's tons of options, but the bottom line is that for your activity level on Day 1, the lack of a vote being cast is highly suspicious.

3. Midoent: Midoent's first game (two games before this) the guy was completely invisible and didn't say anything except a random one sentence every 5 pages. He turned out to be scum. Last game, I wouldn't call him active, but much more active than he has been Day 1 so far, and he flipped town. Does it mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. He does seem new and dopey enough to be that transparent, so I can't rule it out. He didn't cast a vote, just like zeebu. Highly suspicious, though less so than zeebu, who was an active contributor Day 1.

4. I hate to call out my literal first supporter (before I even decided to roleclaim and jump into the race), but Fis' early support and unwavering commitment to her vote on me has me a tad perplexed. Not that I expect her to be vote hopping non-stop, but she didn't even circle back once throughout all of this discussion to re-affirm why she is voting for me. She did not address my roleclaim (unless I missed it) or really say much at all about the election itself beyond that it is hard to trust anybody. She dropped a vote on me almost instantly after the game started and that was about as far as it went. She didn't really address the other candidates, either. It may be just a coincidence, or a lack of time, but it also strikes me as a little off - are you trying to point back to your instant support for me later in the game? Why didn't you outwardly consider or refute other candidates? Why did you not address my roleclaim even though you voted me before I roleclaimed, whether it be a message of trust, distrust, or unsure? Nothing personal, of course, but it was something that came to mind, and I want to make sure it's out there.

5. Need more from Scurvy before I can make any reads or determinations. Hope he gets posting more as I know he can play and will add a fun element to the game.

This was not intended to be a list of all players and my suspicions or positive comments. That is why not everyone is mentioned here. These are my takeaways from the Day 1 phase and elections. I don't want to forget what happened here as this Day phase was pretty crazy and intense at times due to the added element of elections.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
              Alright everybody here we go!

Here are your two best scum targets for the game:

Voth and Exalt

This election was a great time for scum to vote for their most active and highly regarded mafia player(s). It gives a scum pr the perfect cover. Hide one of your own in plain sight. Nobody is going to opt to lynch the mayor or marshall.

Voth claimed commuter, another great mafia cover story. Why isn't voth dying at night? Well of course he's just commuting! It's also an obscure enough role claim that it's almost never going to be counter-claimed and if you really are the commuter you would never actually want to claim.
              As for exalt, everything he posts is always well researched and extremely to the point. He's almost too good at this. He's the perfect person for the mafia to put up for election because voting for him brings absolutely zero suspicion to yourself.

Now we simply have to decide which of these two players is the better lynch and figure out exactly who voted for them and why. That doesn't simply clear the rest of you who didn't vote for either of them from being scum either. The rest of the players who decided not to vote for either of them are all smart enough to know better. Everyone knows that if one of voth or exalt flips scum that everyone is going to be looking at who voted for them.
              I think you have reading comprehension issues. You think I wouldn't want to claim when I am the commuter? Why not? I have nightkill protection until the Bodyguard dies, and then I can use my own ability to get out of town and avoid nightkills. I will be able to survive deep into the game and provide leadership to town, and survive long enough where I can wait for the perfect moment to use my day+night incarceration to help town win.

To return the favor of putting me on blast, why would you ever roleclaim as town roleblocker on Day 1, especially extremely suspiciously doing it immediately following my roleclaim? Which is more believable? I would say that anyone with a brain isn't outing themselves as one of town's most important power roles on Day 1. But then again, sometimes I do question your mental capacities.

All of this coming from a guy who roleclaimed scummily right after me, a huge town power role on Day 1. All of this coming from a guy who left his vote on himself knowing that he was not going to get elected. What's wrong? Don't want to make a commitment? Is it that you don't want town roles to get elected, or that you don't want to vote for your scum buddy Exalt? This is one thing I know for sure: I'm the town commuter, and if you are scum, you know I'm town. Of course you don't want to vote me, you want to attack me and get me lynched to get me out of the game. But why not vote Exalt? Because he is town too? Could be. Or don't want to be tied to your scum buddy later on? Interesting that you said above: "Now we simply have to decide which of these two players is the better lynch and figure out exactly who voted for them and why." You are immediately setting the stage to going after those who voted for someone who won a spot in the elections. What about going for those who dropped a burn vote on themselves knowing there was no chance they get elected? Like you, for instance? Aren't those people kind of scummy? Isn't it classic mafia behavior to have deniability of connections when possible?

You should really consult with your scum team first before posting.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                sure if u want the important roles in the hands of the more experienced, that i can agree with. ill stick one in for willby

Originally posted by ixt
                ill throw a vote for exalt
                Ixt, care to explain the thought process behind this flip flop?

12:14 PM EST you drop a vote on Willby, without any reason besides he has mafia experience, but you fail to bold the vote.

You never address the vote on Willby again or that you failed to bold it.

Then, 11 or so hours later, at 11:03 PM EST, you drop a vote on Exalt, and this time you bold it. You don't state that you're unvoting Willby, even though the vote didn't count because it was not bolded.

Care to elaborate on what happened here?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• just thought id add to those who actually WANT to have those responsibilities, but since willby's activity slightly diminished just recently, its good i switched to either u or exalt. voting here just shows that even though im displeased at what im given, at least i do the minimum in tossing in a vote to see if the elected roles are to be trusted

Comment

• but if exalt turns out to be mafia, youre free to lynch me after i dont mind

Comment

• just simple thoughts, as dumb as it may seem

Comment

• As always, you're completely impossible to read. You've created quite a mafia persona for yourself by being so highly erratic, explosive, and emo. It has certainly served you well so far. The deviations from your normal self in this game make me really suspicious that you're scum.

And yeah, I'll save you the time. Lynch you, right? Because the game sucks and you're sad about your role, so you don't care. Or do you, and is this just the only way you know how to play a scum role now?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Good luck with your theories, Voth. Wont matter since Exalt is going to lynch me, hit the thesaurus, type a 500 word essay about paul voting for me and how that makes me mafia, reel when he finds out I'm town, and point to how some sheep "had suspicions" as justification. Not sure how to put it delicately, but you all need to start looking past how much exalt posts and instead look at how much substance hes posted, which essentially amounts to throwing baseless accusations at me, hoping I'd crack.
                          glhf town, if exalt is as analytical and smart as we all understand him to be, then his recent posts indicating the opposite mean we just handed mafia a double voting role.

To clarify once again since voth now thinks I'm linked to paul and ixt: paul voted for me because he knows me. He unvoted me probably because hes a dirty Broncos fan. Ixt is barely playing the game, and you're forgetting that missa also all-but voted me.

while were at it: hey voth, you didnt mention (again) if your role is x-shot. Since you're now bulletproof, care to explain further?

Comment

• Re: willby stopped posting, I saw endgame and then went to bed. I'm in CDT, and apparently the only one

Comment

• nah i dont. got vanilla townie three times in a row. bored af

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                                Good luck with your theories, Voth. Wont matter since Exalt is going to lynch me, hit the thesaurus, type a 500 word essay about paul voting for me and how that makes me mafia, reel when he finds out I'm town, and point to how some sheep "had suspicions" as justification. Not sure how to put it delicately, but you all need to start looking past how much exalt posts and instead look at how much substance hes posted, which essentially amounts to throwing baseless accusations at me, hoping I'd crack.
                                glhf town, if exalt is as analytical and smart as we all understand him to be, then his recent posts indicating the opposite mean we just handed mafia a double voting role.

To clarify once again since voth now thinks I'm linked to paul and ixt: paul voted for me because he knows me. He unvoted me probably because hes a dirty Broncos fan. Ixt is barely playing the game, and you're forgetting that missa also all-but voted me.

while were at it: hey voth, you didnt mention (again) if your role is x-shot. Since you're now bulletproof, care to explain further?
                                I'm certainly not convinced about Exalt. If you read thoroughly my past few posts on this page, I am certainly not ruling out that Exalt is scum and there has been a dedicated play from his scum buddies to get him this Mayor ability. He is good at this game, for sure, and Day 1 is a tough call. I am certainly not ruling it out at all.

Good point on Missa. I think that was one person I forgot to add something about on my long-winded post. I think she is contributing significantly more this game and I would not be surprised if that was coached by a scum team. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she was becoming more confident with the game itself and just posting more.

To address your last question: No. I don't know when or if the Bodyguard will die and leave me vulnerable to nightkills. I am not going further into the specifics or duration of my role at this point. It is still Day 1. Wouldn't you like to know, though?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X