X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unvote

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I think this is all i needed to see, I have been scum hunting and dissecting posts and trying to pull information out of people to the benefit of town this entire game. I have been labeled as the #1 town read by multiple players because its pretty damn obvious with the way I've been playing. You and your scum team see me as a threat and this is the best you can come up with?

Your reasoning for me is a ridiculous reach at best, funny that your entire reasoning bases around the fact that you claim i said "Thanks mafia for killing Willby and eliminating that threat" when an SK died...
      Did you even go back and look at the actual post or are you just making shit up to try and fuel your reach? Here ill quote the exact portion of the post you are referring to

You are trying to put words into my mouth in hopes that people wont go back and actually see what i wrote, i never attributed the kill to a specific person or group, why the fuck wouldn't i be happy with an SK dead? Are you not happy? Is it because you killed the SK before he could finish off more townies for you?

Throughout this entire game I have called you out on numerous times for contributing nothing the entire game, all you have done is remained neutral and followed others by repeating what they say. I asked for you specifically to tell me how you felt about Jeromes role claim on the last page and you ignored it completely. Here let me quote that again for you

You have been avoiding taking a stance on anything all game and have intentionally ignored any questioning by every player that could incriminate you. You messed up and made it blatantly clear which side you are on. Go hang out with Ixt in dead scum land.

Vote FiS
      Thanks for bringing that quote of yours back up - indicating that you *know* (probably) that WillBy was killed by scum, basically excluding a busdriver or PGO theory.
      I didn't quote you or anyone because I was writing that thoughts post from my mobile, thus I stated that I didn't quote word by word, but by meaning.

Also, I have stated my thoughts on Jerome's claim, just not as a reply to your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
        Ok. Since this (scum?)train is forming quickly on me:

I am Michael, an angel. The town's cop.
        So far I have successfully investigated kthx and Halp and got two innocent results.

Now Halp, enlighten me how you know I visited anyone the last night. Are you the GF?
        I would have tried defending kthx on day 2, but the phase ended unexpectedly early and I didn't have a chance to.
        I didn't know you visited anyone, I really am a VT. I was bluffing a bit to force some info into the thread. I now believe there are 2 scum remaining between zeebu, jerome, and exalt. If rodney or paul are scum, then I/we have been outplayed.

I'm not suggesting a mass roleclaim, but I do think we're probably pretty close to being able to figure this out if more info is made available this phase.

Is exalt really a pgo and that's really how ixt died?

Is jerome clever enough to fake this whole psyche claim? I know he's clever enough, I guess I mean is he invested enough in this game to mastermind that sort of premeditated deception?

Is zeebu really a 1 shot vigi 2 shot rb joat? Wierd role the more I think about it.

Comment

Thanks for bringing that quote of yours back up - indicating that you *know* (probably) that WillBy was killed by scum, basically excluding a busdriver or PGO theory.
          I didn't quote you or anyone because I was writing that thoughts post from my mobile, thus I stated that I didn't quote word by word, but by meaning.
          I don't know how crucial this is to your argument, but I don't see much doubt that Willby was killed by the scum team. The flavor of the writeup (sorry Rodney) specifically mentioned that Willby's dagger was found in his belt. Every PGO kill writeup I've ever seen makes mention of the wounds being in self defense, or with the one who was killed being the aggressor in one way or another. I've never seen a PGO writeup where the victim was found without even drawing his weapon.

Also, if there is a pro town bus driver in this game that is still alive, you are an absolute fuck fuck moron that needs to roleclaim. I've never been one for demanding random roleclaims, but considering where we're at in this game, it is long overdue for one to claim. It is a wild card role even in the most experienced claims, and if we're getting to the point that investigation results are being publicized, then we need to be confident that they are accurate. I haven't seen any indication that there is a bus driver, in my mind this scenario can be just about completely ruled out, but I had to throw it out there.

The only reasonable thing left as far as I can see is that the mafia hit Willby, I don't think it makes anyone scum to come to this conclusion
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
            Is jerome clever enough to fake this whole psyche claim? I know he's clever enough, I guess I mean is he invested enough in this game to mastermind that sort of premeditated deception?
            I'm not saying this is what happened, or even that is at all likely, but it is possible that the mafia team investigated Willby and found out he was the serial killer on night 1. Willby also killed ixt on night 1. Jerome's role claim hint and youtube video was his first post in day phase 2. So it is possible (note that I did not say probable) that the scum team got results saying Willby is an SK and knew then that a psychiatrist claim would hold water for the rest of the game. Rather than letting the SK pick off townies, since Willby got scum night 1 and we are thinking there were only 3 to begin with, the mafia took Willby out night 2 to prevent him from breaking the game. Thus, the threat is neutralized and a scum player gets a watertight pro town roleclaim.

For this to be true, it would take a lot of things lining up perfectly, but there is still absolutely a scenario that exists where this role claim was premeditated since the end of night 1. Highly improbable, but still technically possible.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Also, I have stated my thoughts on Jerome's claim, just not as a reply to your question.
              I'm having a hard time understanding why you are still reaching here and trying to make it sound i had any prior knowledge to willbys death. Assuming that people die by "scum" is normal practice in mafia, scum being anyone not town aligned. Sure a busdriver or PGO could be responsible but if thats the case then where did a scum kill land? Zeebu already said he didnt use his roleblock (If we are to believe his JOAT claims) and i have reasons to believe its not the work of a protective role. A possible bulletproof townie? We know a mafia is in the game ever since Ixt flipped 100% confirmed.

If i am to trust your cop roleclaim and that youre not trying to out a real town cop then care to explain why you used your action on Kthx? Also why on Halp when there was actually tons of suspicion towards Exalt, Zeebu, Jerome early on. Why use your action on someone who has been on many town lists and playing seemingly with town interest at heart? The scum hunter in me believes that claiming you investigated Halp to publicly get him on your side could be quite a scum play here
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I'm not saying this is what happened, or even that is at all likely, but it is possible that the mafia team investigated Willby and found out he was the serial killer on night 1. Willby also killed ixt on night 1. Jerome's role claim hint and youtube video was his first post in day phase 2. So it is possible (note that I did not say probable) that the scum team got results saying Willby is an SK and knew then that a psychiatrist claim would hold water for the rest of the game. Rather than letting the SK pick off townies, since Willby got scum night 1 and we are thinking there were only 3 to begin with, the mafia took Willby out night 2 to prevent him from breaking the game. Thus, the threat is neutralized and a scum player gets a watertight pro town roleclaim.

For this to be true, it would take a lot of things lining up perfectly, but there is still absolutely a scenario that exists where this role claim was premeditated since the end of night 1. Highly improbable, but still technically possible.
                If Zeebu is in fact town and just fucked up with his kill on field it would have been easy for mafia to deduce the likely hood of an SK in the game with Ixt's death and Jerome could make the play for psychiatrist knowing he would need to build a solid claim if pressured and the fact that willby died just confirmed it and gave him the greenlight to claim, im still not ruling out this possibility
                Big Chill

Comment

I didn't know you visited anyone, I really am a VT. I was bluffing a bit to force some info into the thread. I now believe there are 2 scum remaining between zeebu, jerome, and exalt. If rodney or paul are scum, then I/we have been outplayed.

I'm not suggesting a mass roleclaim, but I do think we're probably pretty close to being able to figure this out if more info is made available this phase.

Is exalt really a pgo and that's really how ixt died?

Is zeebu really a 1 shot vigi 2 shot rb joat? Wierd role the more I think about it.
                  I guess it doesn't really matter if I keep quiet about it now. I gave enough hints all game as to what my role was already.

I'm Puriel, angel of judgement and punishment, 2-shot Bulletproof PGO.

I did not get told that i killed anyone, but I did get told when I lost a BP shot, which happened both N1 and N2. That's how I know for a fact I killed ixt. I don't know about WillBy, but I'm pretty damn sure he targeted me N2. Idk how he died with a 2-shot BP of his own, but I think scum must have a strongman.

So yeah. I still think Zeebu and Jerome are scum. It's obvious to me actually, but you guys don't want to believe it for some reason. I get that Zeebu couldn't finish the game on a high note due to real life issues, and that sucks, but if he isn't lynched today out of sympathy, then it's gotta be Jerome imo. I don't believe there's a psychiatrist in this game for a single SK, and frankly, Jerome pretending his bullshit posts about Republicans and Dr Strangelove were breadcrumbs is just ridiculous. Any normal human would know nobody is autistic enough on these forums to connect those nonexistent dots. I just don't see it. I also agree that its fishy as hell that he didnt claim his role or say a single word about a possible SK until after the SK was already dead. It's too convenient and is about as believable as someone claiming Jester right now.

Im gonna go ahead and VOTE: Jerome

You guys can do whatever you want, but I'm staying put unless someone comes up with better info. Most likely, you'll lynch some obvious townie instead, since that's how this tends to go, but don't say I didn't tell you so.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Unvote FIS

I disagree with a huge amount of what you said, but a cop is too valuable to risk right now. If I'm going to gamble on a lynch, it won't be on a cop that hasn't been counterclaimed.

For what it's worth, my instincts get nearly the complete opposite read. My scum list would be Jerome and Zeebu 1A and 1B, and then Exalt would probably be a notch or 2 below them. Halp I am begrudgingly getting a town lean on despite how bad he played me last game, and Rodney gives me an overwhelmingly town lean.

I'm not saying I believe your claim to be clear, I'm saying it's too risky to find out the truth.

I wrote out my previous post thinking it was an overwhelming longshot in the beginning. By the time I worked everything through, I don't think it actually takes any ridiculous leaps to see how it's possible.

I think he's played a weird game and given off strong scum vibes on occasion, town vibes on others, but I think I actually agree with Exalt here. It needs to be Zeebu or Jerome at this point

Comment

• This is the only way I see exalt's claim being true, unless there is at least 1 more killing role in the game than we're assuming.

N1

Willby targeted for mafia kill, loses a vest

Exalt targeted for kill by willby, loses a vest, kills ixt by pgo

Zeebu vigi kills field

----------------------------
                      N2

Willby targeted by mafia kill, loses a vest

Exalt targeted for kill by willby, loses a vest, kills willby by pgo

​​​​​​
                      This makes several things pop out for me

1. The mafia targeted Willby 2 nights in a row?

2. Willby targeted exalt 2 nights in a row?

3. Exalt thinks mafia might have a strongman even though his claim proves they don't?

Comment

?

3. Exalt thinks mafia might have a strongman even though his claim proves they don't?

How do you figure? Are you bad at math or something?

WillBy had a 2 shot BP.

Night 1: WillBy killed Field according to the narrative. Ixt tried to kill me. Ixt died. WillBy still has 2 shots left.

Night 2: WillBy dies. There's only 1 NK between Scum and WillBy, so scum had to target WillBy. WillBy targeted me, so lost 1 BP shot. He should have 1 BP shot left.

So yeah, I think scum have a strongman. How does my claim prove they don't?
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• To clarify, if scum don't have a strongman, then there's no way WillBy could have died N2. He'd have used up both BP shots, but he'd be alive.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I really dont know how i feel about that bulletproof pgo claim although it does kind of make sense of a few things and we all sort of suspected a role like that and if that is true i really want to see that end game night action resolution list from Voth because i cant fathom for there to be so much action behind the scenes that doesnt translate into an insane amount of Night kills

My scum leans have been Zeebu/Jerome/FiS from the start, without a doubt there is scum here

I really feel like FiS is out here reaching like crazy with his all of a sudden push on me but admittedly i would be ok with voting Jerome as well. His psych claim just isnt sitting well with me one bit and hasn't ever since he claimed, it just seemed all too formulated.
                            Like it was mentioned above there hasnt been a investigative counter claim to FiS but his investigation of Halp just doesnt make sense to me as we had way bigger suspects last night than Halp which also seems all too formulated..

Big Chill

Comment

• The only way Zeebu isnt lying is if he and WillBy both targeted Field on the same night. The narrative pretty much confirms field died to WillBy with the whole angelic knife thing.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Who did fis investigate each night? She said kthx N1, right? Who did she vote for N2 when Kthx got lynched? Why didn't she stop that wagon?
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X