• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 2* when he got lynched
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• "FUCK YOU ZEEBU, I mean, CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Kthx - 5 (Jerome, Halp, Rodney, Exalt, the_paul)
      zeebu - 1 (fis)
      Rodney - 1 (Willby)

Missing votes: fucking zeebu

As votes stand, kthx is set to be lynched.
      Phase change - when it happens."

Nvm
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

How do you figure? Are you bad at math or something?

WillBy had a 2 shot BP.

Night 1: WillBy killed Field according to the narrative. Ixt tried to kill me. Ixt died. WillBy still has 2 shots left.

Night 2: WillBy dies. There's only 1 NK between Scum and WillBy, so scum had to target WillBy. WillBy targeted me, so lost 1 BP shot. He should have 1 BP shot left.

So yeah, I think scum have a strongman. How does my claim prove they don't?
        So you think they sent their roleblocker to perform the night kill? Interesting mafia play

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
          I really dont know how i feel about that bulletproof pgo claim although it does kind of make sense of a few things and we all sort of suspected a role like that and if that is true i really want to see that end game night action resolution list from Voth because i cant fathom for there to be so much action behind the scenes that doesnt translate into an insane amount of Night kills

My scum leans have been Zeebu/Jerome/FiS from the start, without a doubt there is scum here

I really feel like FiS is out here reaching like crazy with his all of a sudden push on me but admittedly i would be ok with voting Jerome as well. His psych claim just isnt sitting well with me one bit and hasn't ever since he claimed, it just seemed all too formulated.
          Like it was mentioned above there hasnt been a investigative counter claim to FiS but his investigation of Halp just doesnt make sense to me as we had way bigger suspects last night than Halp which also seems all too formulated..
          I don't know about Fis's claim either, but if we're going to gamble on somebody, I'd rather it be on a basically vanilla townie at this point, rather than a potential town cop
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Zeebu could potentially be telling the truth, although I still think it's weird that he literally asked Paul who to roleblock and then somehow forgot to RB someone. The narrative also points to a very different sequence of events.

I'd calI fis scum for her list if she wasn't a cop, but mostly because it lacks common sense. My biggest thought is that all but 2 players have claimed, yet there's no doctor claim. I don't think I'm letting out a big secret here in saying it's probable Paul or Rodney is the doctor. Its flat out weird as hell to me that fis believes a Psychiatrist claim in a 12 person game with 1 SK over a probable doctor.

I think Halp could be scum, since he automatically believed Jerome's claim, one that didn't even give an angel name and uses unconnected things like him fighting with wark about Republicans as a 'breadcrumb'. I mean c'mon. No way Halp is this naive. I've seen his scum game.

One of Paul or Rodney could be scum, but not both, and I think its pointless to lynch either of them when Jerome is right there begging to get the guillotine. Then again, this game reminds me of the time Jessup lynched fis even though fis was obvious town and WillBy was confirmed scum. Scum aren't gonna let their buddy Jerome get lynched easily, and all it takes is one Jessup to ruin things.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

So you think they sent their roleblocker to perform the night kill? Interesting mafia play
              You think they'd send themselves over ixt?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• vote zeebu

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You think they'd send themselves over ixt?
                  Why would they sacrifice a roleblock to send ixt????

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Why would they sacrifice a roleblock to send ixt????
                    Did I miss something?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Ixt was the mafia roleblocker, I don't know why exalt is assuming they sent him to perform the kill.

Comment

• Whoever gets sent to perform the kill still gets to perform their night action in every game I've ever played

Comment

• I think maybe I misunderstood some part of the exchange between you and Exalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            .......pls try to think in all three dimensions here, or don't because once again, i do want that kthx flailposting right next to the "jerome (raguel, 2-shot psych" flip
                            Raguel 2 shot psych? Where's the flavor? I'm Zaphkiel, Knowledge of God, Vanilla Townie. A quick google search shows Raguel not only as the "Angel of Justice" but also says "Raguel is often also known in Arabic texts as Azrael", which was Willby's name. I'm not going to put much stock into the meaning of this, but I think you should provide some additional details before I decide whether or not your head should be removed from the rest of you etc.

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            PLAYERS:

1. Rodney
                            2. Willby - Azrael, the Angel of Death - killed Night 2, Serial Killer (+2-shot bulletproof)
                            3. Field - Metatron, the Scribe of God - killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
                            4. the_paul
                            5. Exalt
                            6. Halp
                            7. Backwards - Uriel, Angel of Intellectual Information - lynched Day 1, Vanilla Townie
                            8. fis
                            9. Kthx - Chamuel, the Angel of Pure Love - lynched Day 2, Town Commuter (2-shot)
                            10. Zeebu
                            11. ixt - Samael, the Venom of God - killed Night 1, Mafia Roleblocker (2-shot)
                            12. Jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Whoever gets sent to perform the kill still gets to perform their night action in every game I've ever played
                              That seems wrong to me, but I've been away from the mechanics for a while.

Comment

• Just went back to the game Fis hosted when I first came back to forums mafia and whoever was sent to kill could use their action. I seem to remember that being the case back when forums mafia was big here too. Maybe things changed and I never knew or thought about it, but I'm pretty sure that's still the case

Comment

Working...
                                X