MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Who did fis investigate each night? She said kthx N1, right? Who did she vote for N2 when Kthx got lynched? Why didn't she stop that wagon?
    Why do I even bother posting?

Comment

• Yeah okay you guys are having different town/scum reads. With Jerome I can see (and I said so) how his claim is all bs. I am getting strong townie vibes though from Zeebu.

Comment

• If I had a crystal ball I probably wouldn't be playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
          Ixt was the mafia roleblocker, I don't know why exalt is assuming they sent him to perform the kill.
          yes why would exalt, who is claiming bulletproof and looking for town doctor, let slip who was sent by mafia to kill someone

truly a mystery

vote exalt

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• unvote

Vote jerome

Comment

unvote

Vote jerome
              sry i didnt mean to call our your boss like that

im getting a real 'protect Mother' vibe here, like you snapped that vote out so fast the words never had a chance to come together for some sort of semi-believable excuse, just PROTECT MOTHER KILL THE THREAT, thats some hardcore consigliere shit tho

internet de la jerome

Comment

• love u girl but u scummy af

Comment

• But so is exalt. Fuck.

Unvote

Comment

Raguel 2 shot psych? Where's the flavor? I'm Zaphkiel, Knowledge of God, Vanilla Townie. A quick google search shows Raguel not only as the "Angel of Justice" but also says "Raguel is often also known in Arabic texts as Azrael", which was Willby's name. I'm not going to put much stock into the meaning of this, but I think you should provide some additional details before I decide whether or not your head should be removed from the rest of you etc.

Jerome Scuggs I think you forgot to respond to this

Comment

• anyways i just woke up because it's a new day, im feelin nice and refreshed, got work in 3hrs, yall some lazy bums i sweatergod

i mulled over why i got so annoyed earlier, like irl annoyed, and it reminded me that i never actually have sat down and told the story of my december 2018.. for legal reasons. so i guess noone online knows, but it's been 5 months and my lawyer said im more or less good to go. fucking weird when you're innocent because i guess half the time you never actually get charged, so there's this lack of finality or closure like when some old bitch say GUILTY!

basically: first week of december i get home from work, within 30mins theres a knock on the door. im so fucking wiped out (peak season at fedex, fun stuff) i just autopilot to the front door and open it and there's a cop standing there. thank GOD nothing incriminating was like, visible or anything, but idk once you hit 25 and you smoke weed your arsenal begins to shrink down until you have your little stash bottle and maybe a pipe, so i wasnt too worried about roomates leaving shit out etc

anyways, the cop has this fucking attitude right off the bat, and basically i realized now that it was equivalent to being a townie who is getting the shakedown from everyone, heh. fuckin patronizing bullshit like, "so you wanna tell me about what happened?" and im truly confused and my confusion seems to make her drill down more

i finally got kinda short with her and asked her to assume for a second i didnt do whatever she thinks i did, and tell me wtf is going on

basically, on or around nov 28 at 1130 pm, someone hit my neighbor's car, across the street, and then left the scene. i wasn't home, but two of my roommates were, they heard the crash and went outside and some other neighbors, multiple, identified the car as a looking like a chevy four-door car, brownish colored

so my genius fucking neighbor, who is not a genius, sees i drive a beige corolla, and sees i have a little dent in my bumper. (i clipped a bright yellow bollard on another friend's property ages ago) and yeah the dent is like the size of my fist balled up and yeah her entire headlight assembly is smashed in (her car is a newish camaro, mine is a toyota corolla, just do some mental figuring and try to make that work)

anyways.

i sat there for two fucking hours arguing with this fucking cop, some other cops came by and each one would threaten me, telling me i was going to go to jail because i was lying. fucking infuriating. fuck them all.

the thing i hated most of all was, i live in a pretty sketch neighborhood, friend of mine buys houses, we move in and fix em up and flip em. so this cop probably thinks im some hood rat (i mean i am, but) and she keeps threatening me with economic threats: "i'd hate to have to impound your car, you gotta be at work, right? hate for you to lose your job"

fucking cunt was trying to get me to sign some ticket, for a quick conviction and some quick fine money. god that pissed me off, because i wonder how many people have had to fold and sign a ticket because they didn't have the sort of resources i am lucky enough to have access to. fuck i hate cops.

anyways two hours go by and she never wipes this fucking smug look off her face, like never once assumed that i was possibly telling the truth.

so i finally say fuck it, fuck it. go ahead and impound my car, do your little CSI shit, scrape some paint, do whatever. like yeah dude i hit my neighbor's car and then proceeded to park 15ft away from her, dent facing her, for a week or two just to brag. (we have a second driveway around back i could have used, whatever, fucking cops arent hired cuz of brains i guess)

so i ask her, how is this legal? like i can just accuse someone of hitting my car, and you can just take it? she fuckin smiles and i guess drops what she thinks is a bombshell, and says "oh, no, this wasnt your neighbor, we have a witness.

i dont think she expected me to laugh at her, to her face, i tossed her my keys and just asked for the paperwork, told her i'd hit her up after i got my car back to see what i needed to do as far as pursuing charges about whoever was providing some false fucking witnessing. took two days to for me to get my money together, which sucked cuz every day was costing me money as well, and it was december so the christmas present stash got wiped down to near nothing, good shit i called her back two or three times, asking her, with a little smug o' my own, how the investigation was going. it was nice hearing her fumble around for a way to not come off like an idiot as she explained there wouldnt be charges. fuckin cop never said i was cleared, just that there wasnt evidence to charge me, as if i was fucking guilty. holy fuck that shit drives me

neighbor tried to claim it against my insurance, much respect 2 geico, i got the email, i sent back one sentence, "feel free to claim it against me when i am found guilty of whatever it is", they denied the claim. simple as that, fuckin nice

im stilkl pissed. i wanna know if the fuckin cop was straight lying to my face, making up some witness as a hail mary - or did my neighbor, who is a sketchy hood fuk, enlist some relative or neighbor (thats a vinn diagram thats almost a circle) to make some shit up? either way i got a posse of people who could prove about every bit of my alibi - property owner of the house where i did actually dent my bumper, roommates who confirmed i wasnt even home that night, neighbors who were extremely confident they saw a chevrolet car, etc etc etc

none of that mattered, cop never wanted to talk to any of them, and every cop at the station i talked to when doing all the paperwork, every one of them would cover for her. "oh no, we're GOING to charge you, there IS evidence, it's just that" OINK OINK OINK OINK fucking cops, man.

so

here is the best part:

bout a month later my roommate texts me, says "bro come home asap, come look at this car". and lo, guess what i find parked a few houses down?

between my idiot neighbor and that idiot cop, all their sleuthing turned up shit, meanwhile i've got the plates of the actual criminal. but you know what? i aint gonna do their job for them, so im just chillin, still hangin on to this picture, i ever see the car again ima talk with the owner and i guess play mini-mafia, see if i get a scum read, otherwise this photo is proof of my innocence, and a physical manifestation of my spite

if you're still reading, congratulations first off, you made it, but now on to why i just shit all this out: because recently i have thought about writing this up as over the past few months ive sort of chewed on it and had some interesting thoughts and words for policing in general and the way it works in this country. so this is i guess the first draft, just to lay it out and read it and hopefully really work on it, flesh out the details (after the immediate ordeal i went inside and wrote as much down as i could remember), annotate a copy of the textfile, etc

but also because try to imagine having gone thru that, because every time i read some dumbass post "yeah no of course scum would make up psych claim after the fact", i dont see rodney or t_p or whatever, i see that fuckin smug bitch of a cop who really put a damper on my holidays and made my life hell for a solid two or three weeks, and then just sort of said 'nvm' when she realized she wasnt gonna get a collar on her jacket or whatever the fuck that turn of phrase is

considered deleting this post but i've learned my lesson about waiting to post at a later date, so enjoy the wall of text, fuckerzzzzzzz

internet de la jerome

Comment

Jerome Scuggs I think you forgot to respond to this
                        oh woah so theres a subtle connection, namewise, between willby, who is sk, and my character, who is psychologist?

my fakeclaim is so elaborate im now dropping hints by going back in time and becoming voth - a classic sign of desperation

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

oh woah so theres a subtle connection, namewise, between willby, who is sk, and my character, who is psychologist?

my fakeclaim is so elaborate im now dropping hints by going back in time and becoming voth - a classic sign of desperation
                          No dude, please read post #673

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            guys I h8 cops and stuff etc
                            fk is a bollard

Comment

fk is a bollard
                              the guy who discovered the titanic. jesus wtf do they feed you in canada, straight up radiator fluid?

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Willby - Azrael, the Angel of Death - killed Night 2, Serial Killer (+2-shot bulletproof)
                                Field - Metatron, the Scribe of God - killed Night 1, Vanilla Townie
                                Backwards - Uriel, Angel of Intellectual Information - lynched Day 1, Vanilla Townie
                                Kthx - Chamuel, the Angel of Pure Love - lynched Day 2, Town Commuter (2-shot)
                                ixt - Samael, the Venom of God - killed Night 1, Mafia Roleblocker (2-shot)
                                Halp - Zaphkiel, Knowledge of God, Vanilla Townie

and finally..

Jerome - 2 shot psyche

all of the angel names and descriptions align with the roles so far, at least loosely. What's your full name/role?

Comment

Working...
                                X