MAFIA: Fallen Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

the guy who discovered the titanic. jesus wtf do they feed you in canada, straight up radiator fluid?
    fk is radiator fluid. They feed us antifreeze. Also I live in California. which is like Canada if every single thing was different, except the weed laws.

Comment

• hoily shit im actually reading this thread and i think im getting a picture of who mafia is, also pretty sure its only 3 ppl because the thread really led to some interesting pairing off in terms of opinions and theories aligning to work with other ideas etc - CoNvEnIeNtLy after one mafia member died

heh, if willby actually targeted the godfather and got pgo'd, it wouldnt be the first time the dude has zeroed in on scum and fuckin got'em within a phase or two

fuck i hate overthinking. sitting here losing my mind @ how retarded ppl are being, and completely lose sight of the fact that this is in-of-itself a mafia tactic. i am now very much less annoyed than i was even a minute ago

if i die keep this post in mind as it has the threads to pull, i think, to unwind my tentative scumlist

but i wont die because alot of things seem to be contingent upon my alignment: looking at the game with or without both an SK and a psych completely changes the dynamic. as long as im alive nothing is certain, and scum loves uncertainty

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• how is fis the only one who seems to notice that maybe i am not lurking so much as, you know, wurking

i assume the folks here who deliberately accuse me of lurking will just note its coincidence and not, for example, scum trying to muddy the waters

im gonna try to be around tomorrow when everyone is active, i have questions and i want to ask them after making sure the people in question are online and active in thread. im sure its coincidence ppl are going super hard on me when im offline. love this 'coincidence' bit i see why this dead horse is getting its shit kicked in

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Still not answering the question

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
            Still not answering the question
            bruh idk what thing you're on, i am on my thing right now, i am in the jerome zone

im tired of running around jumping thru hoops trying to prove what should be obvs by now, so im gonna need you to clearly state the question, i am now v close to work o clock

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Is this scum theater or something? What a load of nonsense. You guys say I'm scummy for writing essays, but at least mine have actual content in them. Jerome hasn't done a single thing whatsoever all game long to find scum, yet he claims he's been posting a lot, as if that makes him town. Nothing he posts is ever useful. Not a single thing. He doesn't even answer extremely basic questions. It's just AtE (appeal to your emotions), which is Scum 101 stuff. I

If town loses this game to this kind of shit, then shame on you all for getting rid of Jessup. At least Jessup gives effort and wanted to play. Also, I've seen prime Jerome play mafia as town throughout the years, and he was 100x more helpful than whatever he's doing now. If Jerome actually flips town in some extremely unlikely sequence of events, then I no longer will think it fair for anyone to criticism either ixt or jessup's town play in the future.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Is this scum theater or something? What a load of nonsense. You guys say I'm scummy for writing essays, but at least mine have actual content in them. Jerome hasn't done a single thing whatsoever all game long to find scum, yet he claims he's been posting a lot, as if that makes him town. Nothing he posts is ever useful. Not a single thing. He doesn't even answer extremely basic questions. It's just AtE (appeal to your emotions), which is Scum 101 stuff. I

If town loses this game to this kind of shit, then shame on you all for getting rid of Jessup. At least Jessup gives effort and wanted to play. Also, I've seen prime Jerome play mafia as town throughout the years, and he was 100x more helpful than whatever he's doing now. If Jerome actually flips town in some extremely unlikely sequence of events, then I no longer will think it fair for anyone to criticism either ixt or jessup's town play in the future.
                projection much tho? u lead a lynch on a scum i dont know about?

internet de la jerome

Comment

Also, I've seen prime Jerome play mafia as town throughout the years, and he was 100x more helpful than whatever he's doing now.
                  sry ive done too much lsd thru the years to have an ego that you can exploit, i am very aware that i am at best subpar as scum, im officially certain we're dealing with a bullshitter

internet de la jerome

Comment

• Unvote

I didnt believe the psych claim the second I heard it and it seems to be becoming more and more of a stretch as he flails. Like I said, I'm confident with voting Jerome he stinks of scum and everyone who I get town reads on has been feeling the same way as I have throughout this game. Keeping this short because fuck mobile forum posting

vote Jerome
                    Big Chill

Comment

Is this scum theater or something? What a load of nonsense. You guys say I'm scummy for writing essays, but at least mine have actual content in them. Jerome hasn't done a single thing whatsoever all game long to find scum, yet he claims he's been posting a lot, as if that makes him town. Nothing he posts is ever useful. Not a single thing. He doesn't even answer extremely basic questions. It's just AtE (appeal to your emotions), which is Scum 101 stuff. I

Uhhh excuse me Exalt, but talkong about AtE:
                      what exactly are you doing, by telling us how shitty we are and bringing Jessup's name into here?

Comment

• So I'm still thinking Zeebu and Jerome are town and I buy their claims.
                        I had an inno investigation on Halp (he could only be GF if scum), so I think he's town. That impression is getting supported by his insecurity of whom to vote.

That leaves Rodney, Paul and Exalt.
                        Seeing how hard Rodney and Exalt are pushing, they appear to be the only ones who are not insecure with their vote (sort of same goes for paul, though, too - but not too pushy), makes me think that these two are the two remaining Mafiosis we're looking at.

Comment

• So Paul doesn't have an actibe vote right now, or did I miss it?
                          I'm a tad confused that *possible* townie Paul isn't getting me lynched. Haha.

Comment

• I thought Paul had voted Jerome, too. My bad.

Comment

• Jerome..

I am knowledge of God
                              Field was God's scribe

Kthx was angel of peaceful love

WHAT ARE YOU?

Comment

• CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Jerome - 2 (Rodney, Exalt)

Exalt - 1 (Jerome)
                                Rodney - 1 (fis)
                                zeebu - 1 (zeebu)
                                MISSING VOTES FROM: Halp, the_paul

If anyone sees any discrepancies in this, let me know.

Phase will continue as it is obviously still up in the air. I wouldn't mind changing phases around this time tomorrow (~9:30 AM EST on 6/20). If needed, we can continue past then, but this phase has gone on for 48 hours as it is.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X