[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Everyone voting for Halp is scum or a fuck fuck idiot.
    I think the lady doth protest too much.

I've never seen someone trying so hard to look like town, trying to save town, by stopping a day one policy lynch. Bad play on your part scum.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I think the lady doth protest too much.

I've never seen someone trying so hard to look like town, trying to save town, by stopping a day one policy lynch. Bad play on your part scum.
      Actually, as town, I have towns best interests in
      mind because I would prefer to win. This is mafia 101 stuff - it is a perfect opportunity for scum to get an easy town Lynch without having to answer tough questions about it on Day 2.

It's the scum dream - day 1 they kill a townie AND they don't have to deal with people analyzing the vote patterns on Day 2. Much better than a NL for them.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Actually, as town, I have towns best interests in
        mind because I would prefer to win. This is mafia 101 stuff - it is a perfect opportunity for scum to get an easy town Lynch without having to answer tough questions about it on Day 2.

It's the scum dream - day 1 they kill a townie AND they don't have to deal with people analyzing the vote patterns on Day 2. Much better than a NL for them.
        Don't bother. Kthx is scum this game.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Halp is doing himself no favors too so fuck em.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
            ​​​​​​halp - 4 (backwards, kthx, the_paul, fis)
            fis - 3 (Voth, Exalt, halp)
            WillBy - 1 (Erias)
            Missa - 1 (inertube)
            the_paul - 1 (rodney)
            voth - 1 (Missa)
            kthx - 1 (jerome)
            rodney - 1 (WillBy)

As votes stand, halp is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
            30 mins from now.

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Don't bother. Kthx is scum this game.
              Dont be an ignorant faggot you globohomo, you said the same faggot shit last game. Once again I'm town ty his game much like last you fucking smoothbrain
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Calamity in the North

"Its gold is as unhealthy as the fruits that grow there. All the animals die upon entering its gates. The fish in its waters are blind and deformed. Shadowbinders come from there, you know," Hot Pie elaborates. "The Gold of Casterly Rock is famous, even there!"

Northern Bannermen can be seen all along the Kingsroad. Wanderers come and go into Hot Pie's shop, and for many the only question on their mind is:
                Why is King Robert dead?

A southern rumor has been going around the Lands of Ice and Fire. "Jon Snow was poisoned" yelled a fella from the back. "So Ned Stark had King Robert executed."
                The room erupted into undiscernible chatter.

As Northern highborn with their men, horses, and banners traverse the North and check the combat readiness of their camps, an ulterior motive ran through their minds. To protect the North, alliances would have to be made. With Catelyn Stark's mysterious disappearance from Deepwood's Motte one cold evening, her daughter led the charge.

The Eyrie in the Vale of Arryn was on her mind. A formidable alliance built on blood. Through Moat Cailin, into the Neck and Greywater's tower, down the causeway, and past the Twins, the Northmen advance. Using the ancient castle at Oldstones, they setup camp for a good night's rest. But soon masked bannerless men appear from the vicinity. In the chaos of blood and sweat, halp narrowly escapes. She was soon tracked to Steepstream and executed. Halp was Arya Stark, Realm-Aligned Lady of Winterfell (Town Indecisive Roleblocker).

BEGIN NIGHT 1
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Discussions during the Night are allowed. Just make sure to get your actions in if you have one.
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Dumb faggots. Halp most of all for being a shady fuck and then disappearing. He is disinterested playing as town and showed it here. Fis, kthx, and Paul are on my possible scum list.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• holy poo he really was arya wearing my face

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Voth is scum for sure
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Dumb faggots. Halp most of all for being a shady fuck and then disappearing. He is disinterested playing as town and showed it here. Fis, kthx, and Paul are on my possible scum list.
                          Why did you leave out backwards of your possible scum list?
                          He voted Halp too, just as kthx, Paul, and me.

Comment

• Because hes a dirty faggot Lannister scum and he was trying way too hard to be the pro town guy saying we shouldn't do it. He knew halp wasn't scum because he is scum and knows who his fellow scum are.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• 6 people made completely inconsequential votes. It sucks that Halp was town, but the whole situation with him and Backwards was shitty too. Would have been ridiculously easy to force a no lynch or go a different direction, but 6 people voted for someone by themselves.

Anyone making a scum list without including a single one of those 6 is being disingenuous and scummy as fuck.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also, Halp basically threw in the towel and didn't even make an attempt to survive, so I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep over this one
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X