[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    I logged onto Rodney's account and saw he is Joffery Baratheon, which should be a policy lynch imo
    But you promised you wouldnt tell anybody!
    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post

What's a pool stick? What's a skyscraper? What's a movie?
      Best I can tell, hes name-claiming the Joker, which I'm not sure what to make of. Like that's obviously out of franchise territory. What's even going on? Let's take a deeper look:
      the Joker in the dark knight is played by Heath Ledger. Mr. Ledger is also in a movie set in medieval times, called A Knights Tale (notice a pattern yet?). In this movie, Ledger's character is called William Thatcher. Some wonderful clues here, but what does it mean? Break the name apart: William, which is similar to the last name of the actress who plays Arya (Williams). So we know it has something to do with Arya. Thatcher, like Margaret Thatcher, former British Prime Minister. The PM performs as head of state while the Royals are busy performing ceremonial roles. Who does this in Game of Thrones? Sansa, while Jon is licking the Mother of Dragons's booty. So our other hint is that his character has something to do with Sansa.
      It was confusing at first, but you've laid it all out right in front of us, inertube. It's clear to see that you're actually...
      *rips off mask*

Sandor "the Hound" Clegane??

You see, the Hound is obviously the only character that interacts with both Sansa and Arya in the story. Everything else was just a trick of light with projectors and a couple of bombs rigged to ferries.

Next please.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Best I can tell, hes name-claiming the Joker, which I'm not sure what to make of. Like that's obviously out of franchise territory. What's even going on? Let's take a deeper look:
        the Joker in the dark knight is played by Heath Ledger. Mr. Ledger is also in a movie set in medieval times, called A Knights Tale (notice a pattern yet?). In this movie, Ledger's character is called William Thatcher. Some wonderful clues here, but what does it mean? Break the name apart: William, which is similar to the last name of the actress who plays Arya (Williams). So we know it has something to do with Arya. Thatcher, like Margaret Thatcher, former British Prime Minister. The PM performs as head of state while the Royals are busy performing ceremonial roles. Who does this in Game of Thrones? Sansa, while Jon is licking the Mother of Dragons's booty. So our other hint is that his character has something to do with Sansa.
        It was confusing at first, but you've laid it all out right in front of us, inertube. It's clear to see that you're actually...
        *rips off mask*

Sandor "the Hound" Clegane??

You see, the Hound is obviously the only character that interacts with both Sansa and Arya in the story. Everything else was just a trick of light with projectors and a couple of bombs rigged to ferries.

Next please.
        Well, that settles it then. Vote:WillBy for outting key town roles
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Irrefutable evidence, except for the fact inertube has yet to call anybody a cunt
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Me Exalt and Rodney right now

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

The horrible picture format on these fuck fuck forums ruined an otherwise brilliant post

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                The horrible picture format on these fuck fuck forums ruined an otherwise brilliant post
                I think its a beautiful post, also the fact that we will always second guess each other even after such a remarkable bromance last game makes me lawl

TW Mafia Tri-Force
                Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I think its a beautiful post, also the fact that we will always second guess each other even after such a remarkable bromance last game makes me lawl

TW Mafia Tri-Force
                  Ahh yeah the Triforce, from the Legend of Zelda series. Power, Courage, Wisdom. As you no doubt know, pieces of the Triforce are held by Ganon, Link, and Zelda, respectively. Which are you claiming, and who do you think is Ganon? The case seems to have gone cold...

Comment

So to jump back in universe a bit, what do you all think we are dealing with here? People usurping the Iron Throne? Jerome is the only one I've seen actually look at flavor, so if Jerome is the only one on topic then the long night is truly upon us, and it is doubtful any of us survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Well, that settles it then. Vote:WillBy for outting key town roles
                      Key town roles, or your fuck-fuck flavored scum buddies

Comment

We going to lunch bert or ernie, apparently they are both faggots anyways
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lynch
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Pretty sure the number of times Willby has used the F word is wounding Voth irl.

Flavor. The F word is flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              We going to lunch bert or ernie, apparently they are both faggots anyways
                              Show me a quote from GRRM that says ASOIF cannonically does not occur in the same universe as Sesame Street.

Also this thread is looking like 99% of Jessups posts on this forum. _______ __ ___ _______

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Pretty sure the number of times Willby has used the F word is wounding Voth irl.

Flavor. The F word is flavor.
                                I keep trying to switch it over to comic sans but it's not working on mobile.

flavor

Comment

Working...
                                X