Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unvote

vote fis

because I understand if you just want to pick a random player to lynch on D1 and hope you get lucky, but actually making it sound like you've made an educated decision based on facts and information, when there are no facts or information.. that's just scummy. Also, you've been town the last 2 games at least, so the odds of you being scum this game are higher. That's just basic math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Why? What does a policy lynch on Halp tell us? Mathematically, it is likelier that he is town as opposed to scum. Everyone who votes him can point back to a reasonably fair reason to vote for him, which gives scum an easy way to hide on Day 1.

Any reason why you think it isn't fair to suspect those who pile on him, including yourself, of wanting to hide behind such an easy lynch on Day 1? It is what I would do as scum.
      As a player who doesn't like cheating, I support a policy lynch to protect the integrity of the game. I also support a no lynch. Day 1 lynches are based on, at best, huge reaches in the first place. We are statistically more likely to lynch a townie day 1 too, so if we're going to base everything on raw statistics there's something else to keep in mind. Like I said, if anyone has something better I'd love to hear it, but on day 1 we have someone who posted logged into another player's account, which is more than we generally have to go off of.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I realized I posted on backwards account and I immediately closed the window. I didn't even see the top of the page, I don't know if he had unread PMs or anything. Shut up and quit acting like I'm a Jessup or ixt level player. I've hosted several games on and off this forum and would have requested a modkill or sub if I saw anything sensitive. Playing as a townie is boring enough on it's own, I have no interest in playing with cheatcodes enabled. Can we move on and talk about the mathematical probability that fis is scum this game? Also, just want to send a shout-out to my boy Exalt!

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
          The guys a bad player so statistically him being here hurts town. Last game he called me out for calling out a scum player and helped get me lynched. Where as I am far too good to be killed that early.
          Haha he still mad I had him removed from the last game. nice little scum wagon forming on me, super subtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

Haha he still mad I had him removed from the last game. nice little scum wagon forming on me, super subtle.
            Yeah your poor play cost us the game, I've already stated that that is part of my reason to vote for along with the possible collusion.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

As a player who doesn't like cheating, I support a policy lynch to protect the integrity of the game. I also support a no lynch. Day 1 lynches are based on, at best, huge reaches in the first place. We are statistically more likely to lynch a townie day 1 too, so if we're going to base everything on raw statistics there's something else to keep in mind. Like I said, if anyone has something better I'd love to hear it, but on day 1 we have someone who posted logged into another player's account, which is more than we generally have to go off of.
              While I consider Halp and Backwards to be Jessup-level faggots for playing sleep over, I doubt Halp has it in him to be that much of a faggot.

Dont get me wrong, Halp could easily be scum. Or backwards, or both. But as scum, I would be jumping for a policy lynch for them (halp specifically) if they were not on my scum team. It is a perfect Day 1 play. A layup.

Fis' late to the party wagon vote was super scummy. My vote stands.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth That's fair, I can't argue with that logic. 99/100 times on day 1 (assuming fuck fuck idiots like Xog aren't playing), I'm down with a no lynch, since it really is a shot in the dark. Maybe I'm just super salty about ixt trying to cheat and fuck me over last game, but my vote also stands for the time being
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

While I consider Halp and Backwards to be Jessup-level faggots for playing sleep over, I doubt Halp has it in him to be that much of a faggot.

Dont get me wrong, Halp could easily be scum. Or backwards, or both. But as scum, I would be jumping for a policy lynch for them (halp specifically) if they were not on my scum team. It is a perfect Day 1 play. A layup.

Fis' late to the party wagon vote was super scummy. My vote stands.
                  It's not gay because we watch Motortrend TV. Anyone have a day action we can use to get more information?

Im gonna go mad with days of just watching this thread, eyy

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    Voth That's fair, I can't argue with that logic. 99/100 times on day 1 (assuming fuck fuck idiots like Xog aren't playing), I'm down with a no lynch, since it really is a shot in the dark. Maybe I'm just super salty about ixt trying to cheat and fuck me over last game, but my vote also stands for the time being
                    Bu-bu-but exalt says no lynch is scummy!

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Host determined they didnt cheat, stop forcing lynches where they dont need to be. We all make mistakes. For instance I drunkenly decided not to night kill rodney last game. Host decided to let them survive, stop using it as evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        Host determined they didnt cheat, stop forcing lynches where they dont need to be. We all make mistakes. For instance I drunkenly decided not to night kill rodney last game. Host decided to let them survive, stop using it as evidence.
                        You mean you got drunk without me? We could totally relive that one night you got in trouble for and I didn't... Haaaahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

You mean you got drunk without me? We could totally relive that one night you got in trouble for and I didn't... Haaaahahaa
                          I read this as 'relive that one night stand you got in trouble for and I didnt' and had to do a double take. We're all adults here, but I don't wanna know about your sex lives guys. It's bad enough listening to Kthx tell everyone multiple times about how he's married with kids, because he's so proud that there was at least one woman on this earth that was willing to have sex with him and/or it's his way to pretend he's not gay. Add in Backwards and Halp's sexual escapades together leading to them not even knowing which name they log in under, and it's all just TMI I think.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I read this as 'relive that one night stand you got in trouble for and I didnt' and had to do a double take. We're all adults here, but I don't wanna know about your sex lives guys. It's bad enough listening to Kthx tell everyone multiple times about how he's married with kids, because he's so proud that there was at least one woman on this earth that was willing to have sex with him and/or it's his way to pretend he's not gay. Add in Backwards and Halp's sexual escapades together leading to them not even knowing which name they log in under, and it's all just TMI I think.
                            Don't feel left out. You're totally invited next time.

Comment

• I'm at warped in Atlantic city I'll be able to post more after tmrw
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                                I'm at warped in Atlantic city I'll be able to post more after tmrw
                                Interesting. You know who else is in Atlantic City? The entire fucking italian mob. Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                                X