No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrity of game already fucked #1...
    #2 willby nor any connection by a post I made has any evidence of violations.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Dont let this ffe scum try to throw town off course, dont waste your vote on me, a townie... ffe, and exalt seem highly scummified at this point.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I saw the post you wrote and somehow got deleted, as did ixt and ffe it seems. Maybe others didnt, but are you seriously acting like you didnt post your role PM there? Dont break the rules just because you're angry at being accused. What do you think happens in mafia anyway?

I'm not scum, so you gained nothing for doing it. It's not even a 'vote beast out' sort of deal, but a 'beast cheated and is now modkilled' type of thing. Maybe WillBy will let it slide, since there's a chance nobody else saw it, but its poor sportsmanship. Try to stick to the rules in the future.

PS: It's still night phase and nobody was (or could have) voted you. Maybe dont jump the gun next time.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          I saw the post you wrote and somehow got deleted, as did ixt and ffe it seems. Maybe others didnt, but are you seriously acting like you didnt post your role PM there? Dont break the rules just because you're angry at being accused. What do you think happens in mafia anyway?

I'm not scum, so you gained nothing for doing it. It's not even a 'vote beast out' sort of deal, but a 'beast cheated and is now modkilled' type of thing. Maybe WillBy will let it slide, since there's a chance nobody else saw it, but its poor sportsmanship. Try to stick to the rules in the future.

PS: It's still night phase and nobody was (or could have) voted you. Maybe dont jump the gun next time.
          yeah, willby already took action and deleted Beast's post. You arent mistaken.

Comment

• Also, always be aware of voting patterns. Given that Kthx was Mafia Godfather, I'm looking at those who didn't instantly jump on the wagon once the Kthx vote train started happening.

Comment

• Beast is being modkilled at sun-up. Please revise your night-actions accordingly.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, how are people managing to fuck up a Willby game? Thundercunts.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I didnt see the post before it was deleted but jeez
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Lol gg Beast sad that this means you were town but really perhaps do less drugs before posting next game, how did you expect NOT to get modkilled after posting your role PM

sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                      Lol gg Beast sad that this means you were town but really perhaps do less drugs before posting next game, how did you expect NOT to get modkilled after posting your role PM

Maybe dude is new? Does he play a lot? We are still up If beast flips town with gf dead

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Even if you're new you'd have to defy common sense and skip reading the intro post to do as he did. Trifecta of fuckery.

Hurry up with your night roles jess (-)downs

sigpic

Comment

• Btw as town I can safely say I would rather have Kthx not been banned even if he was mafia godfather.

PC culture is never the right answer, even in Skyrim
                          sigpic

Comment

Even if you're new you'd have to defy common sense and skip reading the intro post to do as he did. Trifecta of fuckery.

Hurry up with your night roles jess (-)downs

When I was new to mafia I did the same thing beast did without even thinking about what I was doing tbh so I'm not going to get all aggro on the guy. Shit happens, i can speak first hand and say that he will never do it again now. It's just unfortunate
                            Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

When I was new to mafia I did the same thing beast did without even thinking about what I was doing tbh so I'm not going to get all aggro on the guy. Shit happens, i can speak first hand and say that he will never do it again now. It's just unfortunate
                              Is beast actually new? Maybe im thinking of Beastie
                              sigpic

Comment

Is beast actually new? Maybe im thinking of Beastie
                                Not sure, just mainly saying we all make mistakes
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X