No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game takes place in Skyrim, a province of the Empire on the continent of Tamriel, amid a civil war between two factions: the Stormcloaks, led by Ulfric Stormcloak, and the Imperial Legion, led by General Tullius.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

To note the first small wagon is on Rodney....cuz of what reason? Willby was mafia in the game Rodney hosted? Or just straight up instinct? I'll lul big time if the train on Rodney stays and he actually turns up mafia, that'd b enjoyable. And as expected my two voters: a troll and a useless piece of trash. Haven't got a read yet on voth or (halp me I'm garbage), but as seen on the previous game some of y'all should really listen to me as I made all the correct calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post

I totally wish I was a werewolf, that sounds badass!

but i'm an Imperial Army deserter
        Do you get to the Cloud Dostrict very often? Oh what am I saying? Of course you dont.

Vote: Beast
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Scum love to speculate on game mechanics on Day 1.

vote ixt
          Been tending your hounds? You smell like a wet dog.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Ffe, paulie, formal callout to post something

Comment

If the scum team consists of Paul ffe and Rodney I should probs stop playing mafia for awhile, my reads too on point hehehe but likelihood of that, I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Do you get to the Cloud Dostrict very often? Oh what am I saying? Of course you dont.

Vote: Beast
                fill me in what u mean here?

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

fill me in what u mean here?
                  M'aiq knows much, tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Oh wait ffe posted but the level of input equates that of kthx, paulie yet to say anything

Comment

Ffe, paulie, formal callout to post something
                      What input do you expect on day 1

I win when threats to town are gone. Im okay with lynching anyone since we have literally no info whatsoever.

I will tell you I am an Orc not sure if that means anything
                      sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

420 blaze it bro im high af,

If the scum team consists of Paul ffe and Rodney I should probs stop playing mafia for awhile, my reads too on point hehehe but likelihood of that, I dunno
                        There have been 9 posts in the thread and this guy thinks he already nailed scum, none of whom have even posted yet.. bout to Avada Kedavra this guy just for shits n giggles lmao TW mafia 2019 yall

Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          Werewolves?

Just come clean right now Rodney - who are your fuzzy buddies?
                          looks like vampires to me based off the writeup dog, why you already trying to lead town down the wrong path. Is it because you can confirm its vampires because you are one? fuck man i just Ixt cracked this game. Get at me

Also much respect to willby for shooting Exalt in the leg with an arrow, ya did good homie
                          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                            420 blaze it bro im high af,

There have been 9 posts in the thread and this guy thinks he already nailed scum, none of whom have even posted yet.. bout to Avada Kedavra this guy just for shits n giggles lmao TW mafia 2019 yall
                            I sectumsempra u beyotch before u can raise yo wand come at me whoooo

Comment

I sectumsempra u beyotch before u can raise yo wand come at me whoooo
                              ixt slytherin confirmed
                              Big Chill

Comment

Guys. I have something important to tel all of you. I'm vengeful day cop and I investigated Malp on day one. The result was "useless either way bro."

????
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X