Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vote kthx unfortunate qan got on yo ass at a bad time

Comment

Kthx has to pull a scum role eventually. This is a pretty clear move given his ban and with no obvious sub available.

unvote ixt
      vote kthx
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
        well, shitty circumstances but with any luck kthx is scum. Worse case hes town but in reality the likely hood of lynching scum day 1 is so damn slim anyways so i dont see how this isnt the move. Just sucks that scum are likely getting a free lynch with no risk of being on sketchy wagons

Sorry dog, its lame to go out this way

Unvote Beast
        Vote Kthx

I still think beast scum slipped tho so theres that
        My original post about you was just a funny random jab at you, in a chaotic theory. Kthx, i'm sorry to see you go, hoepfully when you come back, you can act like the rest of us, and be civil, and not worry about people like jessup, and whoever elses, opinions, views, lifestyles, choices you dont't like about them. PLEASE just keep those thoughts in your head, or just tell them to me, I dont give a shit, I just want you back in the community, because I still respect you.

2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

UNVOTE: RODNEY

VOTE: KTHX
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Unvote Field
            VOTE WARK

Shitty situation, no point in wasting any time here.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

might as well just end phase earlier so we can all move on

Comment

Current Vote Count:
                kthx - 8 (beast, voth, ixt, sdrawkcab, Exalt, the_paul, rodney, Malp)

Voth - 1 (kthx)
                the_paul - 1 (field)

Malp - 1 (ffe)

I will give it a couple more hours for others to move their votes around, but I do not see any reason to let phase run, as we already have a supermajority on one player and everyone has posted.

Comment

Lieutenant kthx had always been unorthodox, cruel in his methods. Thank Talos I never had to serve under him. Imperial troops abandoned posts when they heard his band of men (the basterds, they called themselves) approached. He kills like it is his job (I suppose, perhaps, it is...) Still, he sometimes managed to be a thorn in the side of Ulfric Stormcloak. Whether it be the massacre of an innocent family of Orcs because they might be harboring an Imperial spy, or insatiable lust for gold (or at least, looting), kthx seemed to constantly be serving disciplinary suspensions.

Word has it that he's finally met his end. Whilst raiding Bleak Falls Barrow, Lieutenant Kthx was killed by a Draugr Deathlord. It's warhammer crushed his skull. He was a Nord Stormcloak Lieutenant (Mafia Godfather).

Begin Night 1

Comment

I sorta feel bad for the scum team now. Not too bad, because I like winning, but I also like winning without it being too easy.

Looking back, I think I was the first to vote Kthx. Halp and Backward were quick to jump on it too, so they get townie points for it. Players like Beast hesitated until there was no chance anyone else would be voted, and he probably did scum slim like Rodney said. I think he's next on the list due to that, barring any night info.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Btw, I started playing Skyrim again for the hell of it today, with about 100 mods added of course. It's a good game. Those of you who haven't played it should give it a shot.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The fuck lol he totally fucked the scumteam

Originally posted by Turban
                        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          I sorta feel bad for the scum team now. Not too bad, because I like winning, but I also like winning without it being too easy.

Looking back, I think I was the first to vote Kthx. Halp and Backward were quick to jump on it too, so they get townie points for it. Players like Beast hesitated until there was no chance anyone else would be voted, and he probably did scum slim like Rodney said. I think he's next on the list due to that, barring any night info.
                          fuck you, you're scum, and I didn't hesitate shit. quit trying to narrate me, it's really annoying. VOTE EXALT

Comment

Hahahahahaha wow

I wish i jumped on that Kthx bandwagon now I guess

I r abroad now but have full access to wifi so hopefully wont be an issue
                            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

LOL thanks qan?

Comment

MVP: Qan

Comment

Working...
                                X