TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Lieutenant kthx had always been unorthodox, cruel in his methods. Thank Talos I never had to serve under him. Imperial troops abandoned posts when they heard his band of men (the basterds, they called themselves) approached. He kills like it is his job (I suppose, perhaps, it is...) Still, he sometimes managed to be a thorn in the side of Ulfric Stormcloak. Whether it be the massacre of an innocent family of Orcs because they might be harboring an Imperial spy, or insatiable lust for gold (or at least, looting), kthx seemed to constantly be serving disciplinary suspensions.

Word has it that he's finally met his end. Whilst raiding Bleak Falls Barrow, Lieutenant Kthx was killed by a Draugr Deathlord. It's warhammer crushed his skull. He was a Nord Stormcloak Lieutenant (Mafia Godfather).

Begin Night 1
    According to flavor writeup beast is innocent? I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

yep, I stated what I was, and look at that,I was deserting from this guy.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I mean that's good for town but pretty lame honestly. Oh well, I guess we can't complain about such a good start
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post

yep, I stated what I was, and look at that,I was deserting from this guy.
          I have reason to believe that Stormcloaks themselves aren't scum, but that Kthx being a Godfather means he would show up as a Stormcloak (innocent) if investigated.

You being a deserter means you either deserted from the scum team (as you say), or you deserted from town. Who did you desert to? Did you join the Altmer by any chance?

Also, I was the first one to vote Kthx. You were one of the very last, and you did so only after he got a ton of votes. You're next scum. Dont worry too much about it.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

Read it again. He was a 'thorn at the side of Ulthric Stormcloak' and 'kthx seemed to constantly be serving disciplinary suspensions', etc.

Beast is not innocent according to the flavor, but even if you did interpret it that way, why do you all think WillBy would show someone as innocent or guilty based on flavor? You think he's a dumb host or something?

Idk if Beast is town or scum, but he certainly isnt innocent. The voting pattern makes him look pretty bad.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Read it again. He was a 'thorn at the side of Ulthric Stormcloak' and 'kthx seemed to constantly be serving disciplinary suspensions', etc.

Beast is not innocent according to the flavor, but even if you did interpret it that way, why do you all think WillBy would show someone as innocent or guilty based on flavor? You think he's a dumb host or something?

Idk if Beast is town or scum, but he certainly isnt innocent. The voting pattern makes him look pretty bad.
              of course i dont think will is a dumb host, after all out of all the past hostirs he's the one that has brought the most flavor roles to the table. Also, my knowledge of Skyrim is literally 0 so yeah.

Comment

and with your last paragraph. youre pretty much pointing Beast as either scum or third party pretty much. Just want to clarify your intention.

Comment

If you want to make yourself look stupid, and vote me out, go ahead, but as soon as I flip town, I'm going to ask that everyone vote that scummy fat exalt out.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

if this is a direct role post WillBy you know what to do.

Comment

• If I truly was scum, I would just act like fuck face voth did last game

Comment

• regardless, dont go against the rules that were posted on the first page please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          regardless, dont go against the rules that were posted on the first page please.
                          Fuck you too.

Comment

• That was kind of stupid of Beast. If that is a direct copy and paste, modkill. If he isnt modkilled, based in the format alone it means he changed the content so he is lying so lynch Beast next
                            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• this is a matter of integrity of the game. In numerous past games I've been called out too. Have I ever gone so far to directly detail information from the role PM from the moderator? Yeah please dont do that.

Comment

• I call bullshit that Willby said you can vote each phase .

So if im not dead tonight im voting beast and yall should too
                                sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X