• Show
Clear All

• viop11
    replied
    looks like dt is neetid

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    I too can sponsor a few people. SIGN UP!

Leave a comment:

• Wirah
    replied
    I'll play with whoever wants. All 3.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by Draft View Post
    how long does it take to get 1mil pub bucks? saiyan/jessup wanna sponsor me?
    Find a partner and I'll donate your million. That goes for really any one person who isn't annoying af who can't afford the fee. I'll spot you but I can only afford one. (Mostly because Exalt donated a million to me after I lost it to Sprackle's bot so I should pay it forward.)

Leave a comment:

• Draft
    replied
    how long does it take to get 1mil pub bucks? saiyan/jessup wanna sponsor me?

Leave a comment:

• saiyan
    replied
    Anyone too broke to sign up (morph, etc), hit me up for a high-interest loan

Leave a comment:

• RaCka
    replied
    Updated a few teams in all 3 leagues, we have 4 days until the deadline for sign-ups. Let's get some more teams in!~!~!~

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Turb / Tiny javelins

Leave a comment:

• Turban
    replied
    If someone else goes through the effort of scheduling games I could potentially participate. I have a rather flexible schedule next two weeks (except 20.5. - 22.5.) and probably could play in all three leagues. No late games thus around 5 PM EST is my limit.

Don't expect me to log in to practice.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamwin
    replied
    I could be interested to play jav and maybe spider. Although, im away 24th-29th so that week I will probably not be able to finish any games. Would be quite unfair to my teammate if we get eliminated due to my inactivity. If that can be worked out ?message me if ur interested in competing in jav.

If this league doesnt work out, you could turn this into scheduled sunday ?go tourny and I guarantee it would get better participation.

Leave a comment:

• brethal
    replied
    I could go for spider, euro times though

Leave a comment:

• cubone
    replied
    I for one am shocked that Jessup is complaining about a league. As I asked in the previous league thread that Jessup complained about, is there any league you haven't whined about in the past 10 years? You aren't being forced to play and, although this may sound harsh but it is true, very few players would want to be stuck with you, whether it's duel or TWDT or TWD cup.

Leave a comment:

• Aselsan
    replied
    I need part . all 3 leagues

Leave a comment:

• Ekk0
    replied
    If anyone is interested in wb or jav with me lemme know ?message me in game.

Leave a comment:

• RaCka
    replied
    If anybody would like to participate in this league but needs a partner I would encourage you to post in this thread with which league(s) you're interested in playing. I've gotten a handful of pm's over the last week from individual players wanting to play but needing a partner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X