X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turban
    replied
    I feel there are some issues with your suggestion.

First of all you can't really compare those dueling environments as both have way different dynamics and game flow. They are separate entities and should be treated as such in my opinion. As an example someone can be really solid at solo play but absolutely clueless when it comes to playing together with someone. Most players also prefer to team up with like-minded players to complement their game to have better odds at winning.

In the end this is an optional side league. You don't have to participate.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Again hun you missed the point I was making.

Leave a comment:

• saiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Nice unfounded accusations from my quoted post Saiyan. The entitlement is coming from your end my guy.
    TW-PubSyst> jessup has $132,815,250.

What's unfounded about the "accusation" that you have 133m worthless pub dollars and you're complaining about a 2m entry fee? Honestly, if I was you I would dump every single one of those dollars in seek of any experience I can get vs better players, but I guess when you've stunk up the joint for 20 years the pursuit of improvement is a lost cause and now you seek participation trophies lol. Not sure I can blame you.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Nice unfounded accusations from my quoted post Saiyan. The entitlement is coming from your end my guy.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Imagine asking for something and then not signing up for it because you won't be carried by someone way better than you. Absolute bottom feeding trash, both you and JB Inc.

Anyone who has seen you play is well aware you have brain damage. The fact you think some parity needs to be created in every single league/tourny/event so your fat, smelly, stupid ass can get carried to a championship is really crazy.

Go on, kill the game with your entitlement.
    I agree with Saiyan.

TWELs first season was very competitive and successful. There shouldn’t be any surprise that the top players would get together. I don’t know where this entitlement is coming from. If you’re so worried about the competition then get better at this game.

we shouldn’t be handing out participation pity medals

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    TWEL has always been a low participation, opt-in league. With a million pubbux buy-in this season, participation was always going to be low. That's not necessarily a bad thing, though, since the high cost of entry keeps out people who aren't serious about winning. TSL is (in theory) being set up as the league that everyone can participate in.

It is cute, though, that most of our keyboard warriors who bitch about how "elim means nothing" or "I don't get to play on stacked teams like you do" still haven't signed up. It's almost like they're full of shit and won't sign up because they know they'd get embarrassed and would have to stop complaining about how it's the world's fault they suck at the game.

Leave a comment:

• saiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I was hoping for some type of situation where a TWEL was done first, and this was second. I thought Duel2 pairings should be based off earned ratings and game outcomes from TWEL. I wanted the top finishers to have earned certain rights to pair with certain players. But for example, to allow the #1 and #2 players to pair together is just bad for interest or game balance. I also am not a fan of Pay to Play leagues. Pub bux payouts are fine but to charge is a bit silly. Just make a coupon and pay out to winners at the end.
    Imagine asking for something and then not signing up for it because you won't be carried by someone way better than you. Absolute bottom feeding trash, both you and JB Inc.

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
    looks already stack am good
    Anyone who has seen you play is well aware you have brain damage. The fact you think some parity needs to be created in every single league/tourny/event so your fat, smelly, stupid ass can get carried to a championship is really crazy.

Go on, kill the game with your entitlement.

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    Hate to say it but no one’s signing up for this league. Thank u RaCka and co for trying.

game is dead

start the sign ups for next TWDT and transition the momentum into twl. Let’s get caps

love to all.
    Last edited by Efhat; 05-08-2022, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Jessup Then don't play.

​​​​​The entitlement is strong with you two.
    Giving my opinion is entitlement? Facepalm

Leave a comment:

• Joe_
    replied
    JOEMRW for all 3 leagues

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    SIGN MYSILF N JZ FOR WIRBIRTI N JIFLIN

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Jessup Then don't play.

​​​​​The entitlement is strong with you two.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I was hoping for some type of situation where a TWEL was done first, and this was second. I thought Duel2 pairings should be based off earned ratings and game outcomes from TWEL. I wanted the top finishers to have earned certain rights to pair with certain players. But for example, to allow the #1 and #2 players to pair together is just bad for interest or game balance. I also am not a fan of Pay to Play leagues. Pub bux payouts are fine but to charge is a bit silly. Just make a coupon and pay out to winners at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
    looks already stack am good
    That's kind of the point of 2v2 duel league. This is very much an opt-in league. Sign up if you want to compete or have a million pubbux to lose. (I'll be sitting out as well.)

TSL will be more accommodating for people like us.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Me & HellzNo! signing up for javs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X