Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone uses built in command that isn't penalized by bot.

news at 11.

Comment

captain pays players to join a squad in tw; spams players to join his chat. if you haven't been listening ?chat=corvez.

news at 11.

Comment

college student goes to ivy league school; spends total allowance on players that lose twl.

news at 11.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
          I wasn't even in Trench Wars and had no idea about the duel's occurence, you can see that in the screenshot I have provided. Anyways, this has nothing to do with me or my immense popularity in TW, I have presented you with facts and of course I'm going to defend Apok. He's my squaddie and my best friend in this game.

p.s. the fact that the first thing you do in a situation completely separate from ignite is mention my name and accuse me of wrong doing speaks loads on your amount of bias regarding your competence in fairly arbitrating this matter.

Thanks for your time.
          stfu. ty.

Comment

I wasn't even in Trench Wars and had no idea about the duel's occurence, because I was the one who spammed Ease on the name chokechokechokechokechokechokechokechkoechkoe

fixed for the truth
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              Since when has staff started hiring known cheaters to be moderators? I was part of staff when Jason banned broly for energy hacking in TWD, and now this guy is a moderator? He also has no clue what the fuck he is doing because he is breaking staff rules by taking calls about himself and warning people for non-racist remarks.

Whats next, Vys as mod? Fucking terrible show staff.
              were'nt u axed from staff scoop LOL. yea broly pretty terrible lOL
              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

I wasn't aware that staff members were to use RoboHelp in order to harass and taunt trench wars players. As staff members you are supposed to be dedicated to this zone and it's players not enable cheating, racism, and harassment. Please suspend or remove Broly from staff. This is a bit off-topic so if need be I will create a separate thread for this.
                LOL. ignite you just reaffirmed the reason why i joined your chat LOL
                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Heart View Post
                  First off, the d/c was not deliberate. Go read above.

You can't say it was deliberate, when it clearly wasn't! You can't just assume that it was...
                  There is no possible way to know if it was deliberate or not. He could have spammed out randomly, OR he could have been spammed, OR he could have had connection issues OR...

There is no possible way to know, see through your bias.

Ignite posting the log simply gives an IDEA of whether it was deliberate or not. Given the log posted above, I think it was deliberate, although, once again, I'm not sure.
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I wonder if this cross zoner spammer is the same one that was spamming people during DDs about 1-2 months ago. Staff cant track him?
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Daldur View Post
                      were'nt u axed from staff scoop LOL. yea broly pretty terrible lOL
                      Didn't the same thing happen to you? It's a lot different from being net banned for cheating.
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                        Didn't the same thing happen to you? It's a lot different from being net banned for cheating.
                        man you cry a whole lot. don't you ever get tired?
                        people change and years pass. you act like i'm convicted for murder and have a warrant in every state. give it a rest already.
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

Don't worry, if I was the one cross zone spamming Ease than staff would have me banned in a heart beat.

Comment

cry more faggots

Comment

Don't worry, if I was the one cross zone spamming Ease than staff would have me banned in a heart beat.
                              even when they can't prove it? kind of like (but with more reasonable doubt, so kind of not like) this incident with ease?

doesn't it feel awful to be a running joke in trench wars?

no one will ever take you seriously, not even staff, and you brought it upon yourself. congratulations you idiot.

Comment

yeah you idiot
                                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                                X