Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have sent my decision to PureOwnage. He will decide whether to overturn or keep my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
      It was twel.
      Notice it was 'L' in the title. This signifies 'league' play. There are no other set of rules for TWEL, so I'm assuming they will follow the basic guidelines of TWD/TWL. But who knows... maybe we should all give the genius philosopher Kahlan the benefit of the doubt and agree that because there is an extra 'E' that it is a league of anarchy without basic rules, regulations, or guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
        Oh yeah? Really? How many staff members are known energy hackers? Let's hear some names, smartass.

This guy is going around telling Trench Wars players that it is okay to be racist now because staff policy has shifted and he answered my help call saying that, so you can go check. He informed that you suffer from a 60 minute silence instead of being banned.

Does this 'Broly' realize the danger of telling people like me that try to bend the rules Trench Wars Staff Policy!

Furthermore he abuses and acts like a power hungry loser. Earlier in a jav event, I accidently tk'd during the tk watch mode and was put in spec. Shortly thereafter, Broly uses "RoboHelp> GG stands for good game or good going"

I wasn't aware that staff members were to use RoboHelp in order to harass and taunt trench wars players. As staff members you are supposed to be dedicated to this zone and it's players not enable cheating, racism, and harassment. Please suspend or remove Broly from staff. This is a bit off-topic so if need be I will create a separate thread for this.

^^ This. Its pitiful a cheater was even a candidate for staff, let alone actually let in.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          I have sent my decision to PureOwnage. He will decide whether to overturn or keep my decision.
          Yeah, it's great to know that you made your decision on the whim based on a text from Broly a staff member that is on the same squad as Ease that monitored the match. I usually think that judges or higher ups would like to take a look at both sides of the story before making a decision of such great importance in our little TW community.

Comment

Notice it was 'L' in the title..

Notice it was 'E' in the title, differentiating it from LD/LJ/LB. It was 'E'L
            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
              ^^ This. Its pitiful a cheater was even a candidate for staff, let alone actually let in.
              Whatever happend to you on staff Scoop?
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

First of all, let me say that i wasn't even guaranteed dead. Apok is a great rusher and PROBABLY would have killed me but there's no way of telling, I felt i had some good distance on him, although it was hard to tell with all the lines of spam of '0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000' and 'CHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKE' being spammed at me. I started the game off with a pretty decent lead and when i started to lose it i got spammed more and more until my client froze and i had to quit and come back. Before it froze i had about half a screen of distance with maybe 50% energy. I came back shortly after it froze and then the duel finished.

I apologize to Apok if it seemed lame, however sometimes that shit just happens. I've fired at numerous people in TWD only to have them lag out and then come back in and spawn me. ALSO: THIS IS TWEL.

P.S. Apok what's with the tips on your screen? Press ESC F6 to get them off, your life would be much more enjoyable
                Phiz> I probably am gay
                Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
                  Whatever happend to you on staff Scoop?
                  why are you talking you 6* newbie? stfu
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post

P.S. Apok what's with the tips on your screen? Press ESC F6 to get them off, your life would be much more enjoyable
                    Apok shouldn't be getting tips on his screen and if he does it is because he is the one that created them and should be giving them to Trench Wars.

On a more serious note. Why is Ease immediately replying after reentering from the lagout with laughter: 'rofl' and an admission of guilt: 'k that was evil'

I think it's pretty clear that he wasn't refering to the fact that his computer suddenly froze. And even if he didn't intentionally do this the very instant before he was about to die, the duel should be at least replayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      why are you talking you 6* newbie? stfu
                      Fans
                      Girl if it's alright,
                      100%.

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                        First of all, let me say that i wasn't even guaranteed dead. Apok is a great rusher and PROBABLY would have killed me but there's no way of telling, I felt i had some good distance on him, although it was hard to tell with all the lines of spam of '0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000' and 'CHOKECHOKECHOKECHOKE' being spammed at me. I started the game off with a pretty decent lead and when i started to lose it i got spammed more and more until my client froze and i had to quit and come back. Before it froze i had about half a screen of distance with maybe 50% energy. I came back shortly after it froze and then the duel finished.

I apologize to Apok if it seemed lame, however sometimes that shit just happens. I've fired at numerous people in TWD only to have them lag out and then come back in and spawn me. ALSO: THIS IS TWEL.

What about the part where you spawned him after?
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Broly View Post
                          Fans
                          never even heard of u before, stfu jesus, tired of seeing your newbie cheating ass name on my forums
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Yeah, it's great to know that you made your decision on the whim based on a text from Broly a staff member that is on the same squad as Ease that monitored the match. I usually think that judges or higher ups would like to take a look at both sides of the story before making a decision of such great importance in our little TW community.
                            I based it on the rules available. And Broly actually wanted a rematch due to the suspicious nature of it. And I was contacted by Apok after the match. I stand by the decision that Ease didnt break any rules. And therefore won the match.

I did put PureOwnage in charge of TWEL for a reason. He has the right to overturn my call.

Comment

Anyways, I don't buy this crap about a computer freezing up.

Everyone take a look at Ease's TWD and notice the lagout column.
                              http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/7811/stats

Ease has a total of 3 lag outs in 36 rounds combined of TWDD, TWJD, and TWBD.

You're telling me this guy has problems with his computer's lag in a duel that he had been procrastinating the last two weeks and refusing to play Apok against? You're telling me that Ease suddenly decided to play Apok the moment he had this absolutely rare occurence of lag (1 out of every 12 rounds). Please, get real.

Bottom line is that Ease suddenly and without warning exited the arena before his tenth death with no prior signs of lag or spikes. Moreover, he has a clean record and almost never lags out.

Comment

Anyways, I don't buy this crap about a computer freezing up.

Everyone take a look at Ease's TWD and notice the lagout column.
                                http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/7811/stats

Ease has a total of 3 lag outs in 36 rounds combined of TWDD, TWJD, and TWBD.

You're telling me this guy has problems with his computer's lag in a duel that he had been procrastinating the last two weeks and refusing to play Apok against? You're telling me that Ease suddenly decided to play Apok the moment he had this absolutely rare occurence of lag (1 out of every 12 rounds). Please, get real.

Bottom line is that Ease suddenly and without warning exited the arena before his tenth death with no prior signs of lag or spikes. Moreover, he has a clean record and almost never lags out.

Because all lagouts are always planned.

Hi Exalt. Didn't know these were "your" forums.
                                Girl if it's alright,
                                100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X