No announcement yet.

TW League Cup - Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telling ppl to use ignore is shit advice Dwop because it doesn't solve the problem. Staff should really stop suggesting it. We literally had this conversation already, there's no need to repeat it again in the trade thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      Telling ppl to use ignore is shit advice Dwop because it doesn't solve the problem. Staff should really stop suggesting it. We literally had this conversation already, there's no need to repeat it again in the trade thread.
      It actually does solve your problem if you stick to it and still want to play the game/league without creating additional problems.

Your choice.
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Jesus, just stop, you're dumb. There's like half a dozen reasons you're wrong. Stop wasting my time with shit advice.

Comment

Jamal and renzi messages are part of game, just as complaints about lag from you. Part of tw folklore. I find them refreshing as people rarely pm me, it's especially nice if they turn into raging rant as it's proof I must have awaken hit some nerve. Take it as a compliment that you mean so much to them.
          In reality it's sort of psychological influencing of opposition players hoping they reply and lose focus. If you do that, they win.

Comment

Jesus, just stop, you're dumb. There's like half a dozen reasons you're wrong. Stop wasting my time with shit advice.
            Just ignore me bud you don't have to agree or even read my advice if it flusters you.

​​​​​​... WHOA

​​
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

Just ignore me bud you don't have to agree or even read my advice if it flusters you.

​​​​​​... WHOA

​​
              Why are you trolling me in the trade thread? You know full well that people circumvent ignore, you know I report them doing it, you know you do nothing. Stop fucking posting and let people get on with their trade business.

Comment

Why are you trolling me in the trade thread? You know full well that people circumvent ignore, you know I report them doing it, you know you do nothing. Stop fucking posting and let people get on with their trade business.
                Because you don't actually report people circumventing your ignores with evidence and jump straight into "you're dumb, your advice is dumb, everything is dumb! Woe is me!" when given instruction on how to solve your mouse issue?

You do submit a ton of help calls related to lag, though.

You're right though, back on topic...

Somebody please take TPZ off our hands because he chooses to esc+q mid-game and ask for a trade instead of finishing the game and ignoring Mouse, or anyone who bothers him enough in the first place.

​​​​​

​​​​
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  Because you don't actually report people circumventing your ignores with evidence
                  ​​​​
                  Liar. 10+ years of doing it, nothing changes, same people committing the same offences.

Comment

I do apologize for making your message public Rab.
                    I thought it would add a bit of humor and drama to the league.
                    Mouse is definitely an acquired taste.
                    I am in talks with another captain to potentially move one of you. If not, it is what it is. Do what's best for you in terms of showing for games.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                      Our community is really too small and old to be acting like this
                      This, on regards to similar situations. Yellow chat/blue pub chat trolls is like Lee said, TW folklore. However the 'glue', the league community, is expected of more, especially in 2024. We already know the downhill path of the zone, and after a nice and dandy Covid peak, it's back on it's cracking wheels. There's 150-200 of us at this point, more or less active. Sure some beef is healthy here and there but there's limits, or should.

Stick the guitars in your pockets, and cater what you enjoy. There's enough stereotypical Beam's out there.
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

After playing with Rab on the previous TW cup team and I can tell this guy is one of the worst spiders in the zone and I will gladly take TJ Hazuki over him in a heartbeat. Imagine asking him to rotate to under if the person responsible for under dies and the response from him is "No, I don't do under". Better yet, just asking him to get out of ear camping and the response is "there is a high possibility that I won't die if I am in ear"... like what..

Rab wants to be on a stacked team and if he isn't... then he does not want to play AT ALL. Just ignore mouse and play for the team that drafted you instead of using it as an excuse to jump ship.

Cape - thank you for sharing this.
                        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                        1:Zidane> congrats man
                        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

TPZ for FT, confirmed Bombed?

Comment

Agree

Comment

lol afk
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

TPZ better get ready to put me on ignore because I'm gonna abuse the shit out of that retard now that he's on my team
                                Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Working...
                                X