Name:	1.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	330.0 KB
ID:	1365650

Leave a comment:

• afghan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hulk View Post
    This post aged nicely. ogron better check your stats after your dominating performance on Sunday.

You should look at your TWLB medals without me and zidane carrying you every season (1). rip
    Winning with skat/turb with 6 other players than haven’t won LB is the obvious carry.

Winning 3 of your 4 LB titles with hulk, Zidane, ease, and hellkite and winning 9 of 13 of all your basing titles with hellkite/zidane is not getting carried for all of your titles.

Are you clueless hulk?

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    This post aged nicely. ogron better check your stats after your dominating performance on Sunday.

You should look at your TWLB medals without me and zidane carrying you every season (1). rip

Leave a comment:

• Ekk0
    replied
    It's crazy watching all these lesser terrs fight amongst themselves, we all know the only real metric for measurement is MMRB where I am the only current and ever terr to have a 4k+ rating and as such am the true GOAT.

Leave a comment:

• RageRitual
    replied
    Pressure has 4 total titles listed on TWD site, did he bench two or something? (https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/150823)

Commodo (https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/877706) count is off too. Hulk short 3 (https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/23242) . I only checked a few people not the entire list.

Also wtf is TWIC-B 2015 is that is a cup of some sort ogron? If so that would give you +1. (https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/867213)

Leave a comment:

• Turban
    replied
    no worries, I will be setting up a booth in the near future so you can line up for my autograph.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    lol my point was pretty simple: zizu isn't going 70-2 because he has never won anything except through Mickey Mouse skat/turb titles. here's the full list of people who can't win anything but skat/turb assisted titles, since you love my stats.

i'd do one of Dice where all your titles were gettin' carried by mega89/stayon/jamal/domi/a2m and how you can't perform in draft (like Thix) and actually carry imperfect lines and completely adjust your playstyle, but your lifetime 0 draft titles is more than enough evidence of your 1-dimensional career in terr on Dice stacks, just like Pressure/Zizu's is a one-dimensional career on Skat/Turb assisted teams (especially post 2019 after sharks got nerfed by the server move and laggy 10*s became even more broken.)

i'd still say you're one of the two best terrs to ever play, but you've been scared your whole life of actually trying in draft and risk failure and scuffing that TWLB reputation as the goat terr, which is pretty sad honestly, because you're so much more limited in terr in the LB semis/finals -- if you go above like 45 KPG in terr you're too low energy and die to armies of 10* dorks in spider.

the adjustments that you have to make playing with Sulla and Rozay in shark to win a title are significant, challenging, and interesting. You can also average 60 KPG and win titles in draft and carry way harder since there's less turbans diving you every play with insanely accurate aim and timing, you can straight up bully lower-star spids and make more plays.

anyway, you made your bed: we have about the same TWLB resumes and if someone said you edge me out, that's a reasonable take.

but your draft resume is yikes, and it's a critical part of terring because you can actually carry without a ton of ports/bursts just fighting (ofc you can carry if you luck greens in LB in terr), and your lifetime 0 titles in TWDT-B and Basing Cup are a stain on your terr rep IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    Ogron getting ready to dump 20 yrs of stats. Click image for larger version

Name:	123.gif
Views:	178
Size:	396.8 KB
ID:	1365590

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    Well no season is complete without Ogron throwing out stupid ass stats to make a stupid ass point.
    Its a team game and I don't think any of the top tier terrs have a big enough edge on each other to even mention being better.

Your ego driven signatures are hilarious though; Good for you little man.

Leave a comment:

• RageRitual
    replied
    ogron Speaking of terrs dying a hilariously bad amount of times per game.....on your regular season list in your current signature, why is mikkiz 7 deaths in 6 games with 10 teks only 5th place? Yea it's great and all a terr getting a ton of kills but shouldn't low deaths per game still be counted pretty highly in your rating system?

I'm not saying make it so spookedone ends up at the top of everything but that looks like a pretty solid season of terring for mikkiz there. He has the highest KDA on that list with more teks than the first 2 places with less games played and only 7 deaths in 6 games.
    Last edited by RageRitual; 02-29-2024, 01:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    Originally posted by Cape View Post
    You guys still have a shot; Zizu can definitely drop 70-2s and get you guys to playoffs. GL HF
    lol, you're joking right? the man is averaging 12 deaths per game.

there's a cottage industry of terrs who only win with skatarius + another 10* broken laggot, and lost the other 20 years they played:

Pressure 2016 (TWLB): skatarius/turban
    Pressure 2020 (TWLB): skatarius/turban
    Zizu 2022 (TWLB): skatarius/turban
    Zizu 2023 (TWDT-B): skatarius/brethal

that's all 4 of their titles.

i've literally won 100% of the seasons ive played with those 3 players separately without even the wombo combo, they rep ignore everything, and dive the terr and break the game. not taking away from their immense talent, but lag is broken in spider on players that good with that style, and those 3 are busted.

(FWIW i rate Pressure highly as an LB terr, and Zizu is pretty good... but the fact remains they've never won without 2/3rds of their overspids being worth 12* each synergizing rep ignores.)

zizu doesn't have those guys, and like the other 37 seasons he played, he's not going to do jack shit this season. if u said 'Mikkiz' instead of 'zizu', that would be way more credible as he's actually carried mid teams to titles.

Leave a comment:

• Ekk0
    replied
    It seems these days that no Trench Wars League event is complete without a Mouse triggered trade.

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    Zizu better drop 120-0s then I guess, 4 wins = playoffs? 6 games left. It always comes down to show-rates and lag fkn leagues..

Leave a comment:

• Joe_
    replied
    Could careless. This trade does nothing for us. We traded a 100% showrate player for a 100% showrate player. Blood isn't doing anything, we'll be lucky if we have 8 show. At least FT will get to play and Mouse gets a spider he likes.

Below a message to me from BOMBED
    FYI since nobody showed last week we can’t make playoffs so nobody will show this week either. Cape asked for ft for tpz and I figured I’d trade him to a team that at least might make playoffs since he did show
    That way he can at least play lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X