X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by Rab View Post

Why are you trolling me in the trade thread? You know full well that people circumvent ignore, you know I report them doing it, you know you do nothing. Stop fucking posting and let people get on with their trade business.
    Because you don't actually report people circumventing your ignores with evidence and jump straight into "you're dumb, your advice is dumb, everything is dumb! Woe is me!" when given instruction on how to solve your mouse issue?

You do submit a ton of help calls related to lag, though.

You're right though, back on topic...

Somebody please take TPZ off our hands because he chooses to esc+q mid-game and ask for a trade instead of finishing the game and ignoring Mouse, or anyone who bothers him enough in the first place.

​​​​​

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

Just ignore me bud you don't have to agree or even read my advice if it flusters you.

​​​​​​... WHOA

​​
    Why are you trolling me in the trade thread? You know full well that people circumvent ignore, you know I report them doing it, you know you do nothing. Stop fucking posting and let people get on with their trade business.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Jesus, just stop, you're dumb. There's like half a dozen reasons you're wrong. Stop wasting my time with shit advice.
    Just ignore me bud you don't have to agree or even read my advice if it flusters you.

​​​​​​... WHOA

​​

Leave a comment:

• LeeRomeno
    replied
    Jamal and renzi messages are part of game, just as complaints about lag from you. Part of tw folklore. I find them refreshing as people rarely pm me, it's especially nice if they turn into raging rant as it's proof I must have awaken hit some nerve. Take it as a compliment that you mean so much to them.
    In reality it's sort of psychological influencing of opposition players hoping they reply and lose focus. If you do that, they win.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Jesus, just stop, you're dumb. There's like half a dozen reasons you're wrong. Stop wasting my time with shit advice.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Telling ppl to use ignore is shit advice Dwop because it doesn't solve the problem. Staff should really stop suggesting it. We literally had this conversation already, there's no need to repeat it again in the trade thread.
    It actually does solve your problem if you stick to it and still want to play the game/league without creating additional problems.

Your choice.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Telling ppl to use ignore is shit advice Dwop because it doesn't solve the problem. Staff should really stop suggesting it. We literally had this conversation already, there's no need to repeat it again in the trade thread.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    ?ignore exists for a reason. There are rules in place if a player actively attempts to circumvent the ignore and continues harassing players.

I don't think TPZ meant for this to become public, but the correct answer is to use ignore and inform staff if you're still being harassed by that player and document it.

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    Our community is really too small and old to be acting like this; Mouse for acting like a fuckhead and TPZ for reacting to a fuckhead.

Anyways if someone wants to offer a trade so these two idiots can enjoy the rest of the season I'll entertain it.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    mouse:
    - get fucked mouse. you abuse your team mates you lose the game. should have learnt by now. will obvs never change.

cape:
    - thanks for looking for a trade.

everyone else:
    - is not seeing that I was replying to a ?message from Cape.
    - is not seeing that I get abuse from the minute I log on to the minute I log off, from various players. on sunday it was mainly jamal and renzi. and mouse during the game. and then a bunch of other team mates after I logged off. and the other day "the sauce" was doing the same, wonder if he's one of those players aliased. it's completely unnecessary and turns what should be a fun gaming night into something I never want to do again.
    Last edited by Rab; 02-22-2024, 12:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MousE
    replied
    rofl tpz is such a fucking faggot. I called him retarded for watching me try and fight spartan low energy in base (while we r trying to clear) ans buddy is setting up to line in cram and waiting for ez shark kills. Dont trade me just bench that worthless piece of shit plus henry and we can play without the 2 campiest weaklings in ss

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    [Feb 19 06:41] TPZ: shouldn't have drafted me and mouse together, trade one of us.

Taking offers for TPZ or Mouse in base.
    I'll bench them both and start Cyclone before I take a shitty deal.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Yes, micperk is BOMBED and this trade is for JAVS only. TWL Site / teams have been updated to reflect this trade!

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Ohh, I thought Bombed used his in game name on the forums

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Pretty sure micperk is bombed yea.
    Also it would be helpful to say if a trade is for wb/jav/base.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X