Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape
    replied
    Joe better do a 180 and start acting nice to TPZ. You guys still have a shot; Zizu can definitely drop 70-2s and get you guys to playoffs. GL HF

Leave a comment:

• afghan
    replied
    Only reason I think it’s a fair trade is because if cape had drafted normally, he would’ve had FT/renzi/spartan at that draft position where he got TPZ.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    TPZ for FT
    ratings are a little off, but TPZ stats and showrate makes this a close enough trade. Approved.

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    Well it still has to get approved. He was the best spider week 1 IMO, just can't handle playing with Mouse.

Leave a comment:

• Joe_
    replied
    Originally posted by Cape View Post
    LOL. Salty cause he smacked you guys week 1?
    He and 7 other players smacked us yeah, our team is dog shit and will only be more dog shit by adding this retard. FT has shown each week. How about we trade vys instead for someone who will actually show up

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    LOL. Salty cause he smacked you guys week 1?

Leave a comment:

• renzi
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Jamal and renzi messages are part of game, just as complaints about lag from you. Part of tw folklore. I find them refreshing as people rarely pm me, it's especially nice if they turn into raging rant as it's proof I must have awaken hit some nerve. Take it as a compliment that you mean so much to them.
    In reality it's sort of psychological influencing of opposition players hoping they reply and lose focus. If you do that, they win.
    This is de way…Lee has rendered me powerless by ignoring me

Leave a comment:

• Joe_
    replied
    TPZ better get ready to put me on ignore because I'm gonna abuse the shit out of that retard now that he's on my team

Leave a comment:

• PrOnEsSim
    replied
    lol afk

Leave a comment:

• micperk
    replied
    Agree

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    TPZ for FT, confirmed Bombed?

Leave a comment:

• Rough
    replied
    After playing with Rab on the previous TW cup team and I can tell this guy is one of the worst spiders in the zone and I will gladly take TJ Hazuki over him in a heartbeat. Imagine asking him to rotate to under if the person responsible for under dies and the response from him is "No, I don't do under". Better yet, just asking him to get out of ear camping and the response is "there is a high possibility that I won't die if I am in ear"... like what..

Rab wants to be on a stacked team and if he isn't... then he does not want to play AT ALL. Just ignore mouse and play for the team that drafted you instead of using it as an excuse to jump ship.

Cape - thank you for sharing this.

Leave a comment:

• Stayon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cape View Post
    Our community is really too small and old to be acting like this
    This, on regards to similar situations. Yellow chat/blue pub chat trolls is like Lee said, TW folklore. However the 'glue', the league community, is expected of more, especially in 2024. We already know the downhill path of the zone, and after a nice and dandy Covid peak, it's back on it's cracking wheels. There's 150-200 of us at this point, more or less active. Sure some beef is healthy here and there but there's limits, or should.

Stick the guitars in your pockets, and cater what you enjoy. There's enough stereotypical Beam's out there.

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    I do apologize for making your message public Rab.
    I thought it would add a bit of humor and drama to the league.
    Mouse is definitely an acquired taste.
    I am in talks with another captain to potentially move one of you. If not, it is what it is. Do what's best for you in terms of showing for games.

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
    Because you don't actually report people circumventing your ignores with evidence
    ​​​​
    Liar. 10+ years of doing it, nothing changes, same people committing the same offences.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X