No announcement yet.

Basing Cup Power Rankings Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t watched this stupid play u guys have managed to argue about in like 3 separate threads now, but order of operations is always protect terrier at number one, nothing else matters

higher meta in this situation if a rep less shark is also pushing opposite a spider vs ur terr, u split ur billets and rotation points between shark and spider. 1 bullet for shark so he can’t bomb, hold spider back, then return fire to shark

Ok gn
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Next week I'll get ranted at for not being aggressive.
      How about newbies just aim better and type less.

Comment

I feel like giving 2c too, pushing under first was good and little bit of tunnel vision is fine, but once you got repped next to Spartan gotta turn and protect terr, had positional advantage too. What halppened before happened before, everyone makes mistakes but that was a decision to not protect terr

Comment

I wouldn't call it a decision not to protect terr, coz that implies terr isn't protected. Sia and Henry were there, and Mouse would have been too if he wasn't typing. So yeah I chose to trust them and not give up the potential tek I had lined up. I still think that's optimal.

Curious why Cape seemed to agree but then changed his mind.

Comment

Working...
          X