This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooo warns me for "triggering bots"

Alright so yet another complaint about this huge faggot oooo.

I am in twdd around 1am talking with my squad and penetrate about Jeremy Lin and a recent article that ESPN wrote about him having a bad game titled "A chink in the armor" and this guy randomly warns me for "triggering bots", so I go to pub and I am asking a question to the pubbers and all of the sudden I get silenced for 15 minutes for doing absolutely nothing.

First off, what the fuck is a warn for "Triggering Bots".. are you saying that as a player in the trench wars zone that that I can't say certain words because some faggot staffer gets mad that a bot tells them I am saying them even though they are perfectly legal now? Secondly I have no idea why the warn became a silence randomly in the first place.

Demonic how many more complaints do you honestly have to get about this retarded DSB Douchebag Staffer randomly silencing and warning people for bullshit reasons before you suspend him to teach him a lesson or remove his powers for good. This little experiment in bringing retarded staffers from dead zones in to moderate TW has really proven to be a chink in staffs armor if you ask me.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

yeah how the hell are you supposed to have a discussion about something and not bring it up. most people on staff dont care at all but its not like anyone intended to 'abuse the bots' until after this guy started being a fag for no reason. at that point people go into 'why do you have a stick up your ass' troll mode...imo this guy shouldnt be on staff no idea why hes even there
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Guy has singlehandedly ruined the game for me and countless others on penetrate, he needs to go. Can't play a game where everyone is treated like children. Strip oooo of his rank as tw hall monitor and let him go back to wherever the hell he came from.

PS rizi 4 zh

Comment

WHAT. THE. FUCK. THIS IS RETARDED.

AXE THIS FUCKING DSB CHAIN-CHINKER.
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

It's amusing because I was silenced for 2 hours for having prior warnings, which got extended because Aura and oO.Oo accused me of being Feed Me (Infrared's alias). I explained to them that it couldn't possibly be me, but they refused to even look into it because "it's what the system says."

This is because Infrared and I exchanged names for about a month, and if alt-nick'd, you would see that Infrared shows up as one of my aliases. Really all this for saying "chink in the armor" ? What's worse is the complete level of incompetency shown by staff...
          (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

staff always needs a trancetunes on the job

Comment

I'm not Feed Me you faggot.
              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
              beam> stfu tsunami
              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

THIS JUST IN:

Priitk is the one behind the racism crack down [/Aura's conspiracy theories]

Comment

Seriously this is fucking retarded.. I got silenced for an hour now for talking about how my silverware fell down the stairs?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Raazi and Rainbow and Volcs got silenced also now? Guys really helping out the zone here.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Aura> So you'll be getting a warn/silence for racism if you continue.
                      Volcom> how so? i've said nothing racism
                      Volcom> i'm the least racist person you'll meet, to be honest.
                      Aura> Then why are you pushing to be able to use racism?
                      Volcom> I'm not
                      Aura> Ok, then what are you trying to prove?
                      Volcom> I'm saying staff has overstepped bounds consistently, and pushing silences on NON-RACIST context is ridiculous
                      Volcom> I also believe in freedom of speech
                      [....]
                      Aura> k getting a warn now
                      Volcom> the problem wasn't racism, it was staff intolerance for a conversation that had no racist implications because staff were ANNOYED
                      Volcom> because of a bot that staff implemented
                      Volcom> do you see the problem?
                      MODERATOR WARNING: You have been warned for racism. Further racism will result in a silence. -Aura
                      Volcom> ?cheater I've been warned for racism when I've said nothing racist.
                      Volcom> ?cheater the warn was supposed to be that bullshit warn they pulled out earlier about fucking with bots... should probs use that instead.
                      Volcom> ?cheater someone may need to call 911 - aura's got oo.oo's dick jammed down his throat and I don't think he's breathing.
                      2:Volcom> they ignored my last 2 cheater calls
                      (RoboHelp)>Hello Volcom, we have recieved your ?help/?cheater call. Staffer Reckful will be handling your call. Please use :Reckful: to further contact this staffer.

Comment

1:Oderus Urungus> staff seriously is gonna kill this game though pulling this shit

Comment

Silence reduced to 120 minutes because staff finally realizes their system is not infallible. oO.Oo still worthless
                          (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

I only got 60, because I am the fucking forum highlander.

but seriously if this retard is going to ban half of the active zone for something this retarded than he isn't helping the zone.

About time you cut this turd loose Demonic.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I got silenced for talking about a greeting card site. Whatever you do, do not talk about http://www.zazzle.ca/chink+cards no matter how much you like greeting cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X