Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those cards are great Volcom, I might actually buy a few of those to send some close friends and family, if you hadn't have gotten silenced imagine how many other people could have shared in the long list of people who were silenced interesting conversations and comments. The real loser here is the population of trenchwars.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Its not only the racist shit these guys go overboard with. But if they have a grudge against you for one reason or another rest assured they will be watching your every move jacking off at the chance to be able to ban you. Not the way a game should be run, and we wonder why the population is dwindling

Comment

My favorite part?

Warned for help abuse.
        Stop abusing help.
        5 mins pass.
        12 hour silence.
        "Evade silence"
        Get banned for help abuse.

What?
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

You people are pushing for more leniency for racism, understandable, but then you try to push for this by using as many racist terms as you can use? I understand the context issue, and we tried to ignore it for a while during this issue. Then people pushed it further to see how far they could go....why is a warning or a silence a surprise at that point? This is the exact opposite direction of what you should have done. Racism has always been illegal in this zone. How hard is it not to say about 10 words in the entire English language?

Some of these bans weren't even for racism, and they were for things like help abuse. You should find other ways to "protest" rather than inconveniencing us for about 30 minutes. We're trying to work with you, and all you are doing is causing us to be even more vigilant with racism. Racism used to be a pretty cut and dry issue before everyone started to use "chink in the armor, niggardly, etc" as some sort of half ass troll attempt vs staff. Volcs kept repeating that staff wasn't as strict ~3 years ago, and now we're nazis. Although, shes sitting in pub spewing out all sorts underhandedly racist remarks thinking nothing will come of it. Yea, ok....
          Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

tl;dnr

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
              yeah how the hell are you supposed to have a discussion about something and not bring it up. most people on staff dont care at all but its not like anyone intended to 'abuse the bots' until after this guy started being a fag for no reason. at that point people go into 'why do you have a stick up your ass' troll mode...imo this guy shouldnt be on staff no idea why hes even there
              +1

This is the only time you'll catch me agreeing with this fat fuck.

Comment

Now, you guys know you can push for these ridiculous restrictions to end via other means, right? I've never quite understood the methods you've used despite being supportive of your cause. Going out and talking about things in public while using terms that have questionable context, then turning around and complaining about it? Generally speaking, that just comes across as whiny and petty. Everyone gets the message you're trying to convey, but you're just making yourself look childish in the process. Relaxing your use of these "offensive" words will help things out, I think. Someday, it will all come to an end, and that day will come faster if you're just nicer about it.
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

help abuse is by far one of the most retarded reasons to ban someone, unless they go full retard mode and literally do 20 times a cheater and help call within 10 minutes.

Comment

http://www.thenewsburner.com/2012/02...irst-lin-loss/

So nobody can discuss the news anymore?
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Man, I just got a message from this guy who is going to be advertising continuum in one of his upcoming games saying hes ready to release his game soon and wants to talk to me but to be honest, after being silenced by some random dsb faggot I don't know if all this hard work I am doing to try to get this game some population is even worth it. Maybe I will just tell him that this game isn't worth advertising with our current staff and we are going to have to wait for awhile.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I don't know how I never managed to get a thread like this when I was bang op'ing
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

it is very easy to not be racist but it's also easy to see if you are actually trying to be racist. for example: hitler was racist because he openly stated niggers etc were lower in status.

when I say you are a nigger when you kill me, that's not me being racist. that's you interpreting that I somehow try to say that you are lower than me. your interpretation is racist, not the word I use.

if you still want to be an ass about it because it says somewhere that saying nigger is a bannable offense, you can just you know... monitor the guy or just ask him to stop WITHOUT silencing. is it really that hard?

ps. what's probably worse than silencing is saying the word 'nikkir' to 'friends' expecting nothing to happen and then coming to forums whining about it. that's like trying to be piss someone off while being drunk and then whining to the police about it when you get trashed.
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

ban everyone

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
                              You people

what do you mean you people

whos being racist now

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

jones racist
                                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X