Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banning for help is abuse is 10000x more stupid than anything else imo lol just silence the guy. feel like TW recruited my mom's entire special ed class to be staff
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

am still staff, somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
        banning for help is abuse is 10000x more stupid than anything else imo lol just silence the guy. feel like TW recruited my mom's entire special ed class to be staff
        A player will be silenced for help abuse first. Then if said player tries to evade their banC silence, they will be banG. All proper protocol was used.
        Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
          We're trying to work with you, and all you are doing is causing us to be even more vigilant with racism. Racism used to be a pretty cut and dry issue before everyone started to use "chink in the armor, niggardly, etc" as some sort of half ass troll attempt vs staff. Volcs kept repeating that staff wasn't as strict ~3 years ago, and now we're nazis. Although, shes sitting in pub spewing out all sorts underhandedly racist remarks thinking nothing will come of it. Yea, ok....
          Nobody was using chink in the armor as a troll attempt....I was there when we were talking with Kthx about it and it was a purely CONVERSATIONAL topic with 0 relevance to trolling.

Comment

Not at first anyways.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

is honky still a fair game term?

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Man, I just got a message from this guy who is going to be advertising continuum in one of his upcoming games saying hes ready to release his game soon and wants to talk to me but to be honest, after being silenced by some random dsb faggot I don't know if all this hard work I am doing to try to get this game some population is even worth it. Maybe I will just tell him that this game isn't worth advertising with our current staff and we are going to have to wait for awhile.
                oh grow some balls

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  am still staff, somehow.
                  another forum post that's not about you but thanks for letting us all know you still exist p.s. we still don't care

i'm not defending oo.oo, seems to me if you get staff quickly from other zone you should stfu and let others handle community affairs, perhaps spend your time and energy and new found power to do something good for the zone and not worry about what people are saying. still, you guys are a bunch of whiny little bitches oh boo hoo i got silenced for 60 mins, now I'm not going to help the zone with advertising! cry me a river faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                    Now, you guys know you can push for these ridiculous restrictions to end via other means, right? I've never quite understood the methods you've used despite being supportive of your cause. Going out and talking about things in public while using terms that have questionable context, then turning around and complaining about it? Generally speaking, that just comes across as whiny and petty. Everyone gets the message you're trying to convey, but you're just making yourself look childish in the process. Relaxing your use of these "offensive" words will help things out, I think. Someday, it will all come to an end, and that day will come faster if you're just nicer about it.

Bumping this because it's the by far the most intelligent thing said by anyone regarding this in the last 3 weeks.
                    Fuck it.

Comment

I think you are missing the point.. which is why advertise for this game when we have some really bad faggot staffers who like to silence and warn people for shit that isn't even illegal. I mean I don't know about but you but I would want this shit fixed and this guys powers removed before we bring a bunch of new people to the game who don't know the rules and might actually quit after being silenced because they didn't know Chink makes a bot on a staffchat spam them.

It isn't a blackmailing attempt its an attempt to show Demonic that he has an overzealous fucktard bang op who doesn't understand or know the community and will go out of his way to bend staff silencing/banning protocol to prove some kind of point here. Again what would be the point of advertising be until these huge problems are resolved.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also we were literally having a conversation about an ESPN article, we weren't trying to be racist or cross some line, we were legitimately talking about an article that got ESPN wrote about a bad game Lin had called "chink in the armor", it wasn't until several of us started getting moderator warnings that it got way out of hand. Do you really think me, creature, and weak were in the wrong for discussing a news article that just happened to trigger some retarded staffbot? Do you think it deserved a warning?
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Again what would be the point of advertising be until these huge problems are resolved.
                          these problems are so huge, they only involve the same 3 people over and over but for them they are huge problems for sure

Comment

So because its the same 10 people that faggot oooo silenced last time it doesn't matter that they weren't doing anything wrong when they got silenced this time? That doesn't bode well for new players when we have such a fascist member of staff.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also we were literally having a conversation about an ESPN article, we weren't trying to be racist or cross some line, we were legitimately talking about an article that got ESPN wrote about a bad game Lin had called "chink in the armor", it wasn't until several of us started getting moderator warnings that it got way out of hand. Do you really think me, creature, and weak were in the wrong for discussing a news article that just happened to trigger some retarded staffbot? Do you think it deserved a warning?
                              No, it didn't deserve a warning. If staff wants to take the time to warn some guy he should take a min to see if what he said actually is racist or deserves a warning.

Now, after you got the warning, the three of you went into 14 year old boy throw a tantrum mode and created a shit storm of and successfully said lots of things that do deserve warnings and action like we all know you did. It was at this point that staff suddenly started giving 0 fucks about you. This makes your soon to be made forum post less important and made staff's undeserved warning deserved. Kind of like Gran's crazy run amok forum power removal. At first he didn't do much of anything wrong, nothing that couldn't be figured out. Then he went all crazy and no one cared what he had done originally cuz he just shat all over the forums.

The goal should be to have staff stop caring about warning people until someone is actually offended and reports to staff that there is a problem. We are sick of the pre-crime preventive measures. The goal should be to have overly zealous power tripping hall monitors be reprimanded and even demoted if they can't do anything besides making sure tw is perfectly censored to be rated G. When you start lashing out like children the chances of oO.Oo learning a lesson or being forced to learn a lesson is diminished.

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
                                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Working...
                                X