Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to quit the game, none of the players involved in this want to quit the game, but the game is becoming unplayable because of retarded staffers who are in positions they shouldn't be in, id rather try fixing it before giving up on it honestly.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

this guy is making me want trancetunes back.......thats how fkin bad it is

atleast trancetunes was kept on a leash....
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

y staff so gud

Comment

need people like hulk and the_paul back, im not sure about the details but its pretty obvious they quit because of the faggotry on staff

they did their jobs while keeping good relations with the public
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

stfu or I will ban you all.

This post is sponsored by SSCU Trench Wars Staff, funded by 24.

Comment

And even though Flared is doing a great job with TWL this year I can't help but wonder if staff wasn't so full of people who care more about the power instead of the population they should be helping if PH wouldn't still be running TWL and Flared could be doing something else in another aspect of staff to make things even better in two departments instead of one.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                Now, you guys know you can push for these ridiculous restrictions to end via other means, right? I've never quite understood the methods you've used despite being supportive of your cause. Going out and talking about things in public while using terms that have questionable context, then turning around and complaining about it? Generally speaking, that just comes across as whiny and petty. Everyone gets the message you're trying to convey, but you're just making yourself look childish in the process. Relaxing your use of these "offensive" words will help things out, I think. Someday, it will all come to an end, and that day will come faster if you're just nicer about it.
                Cres: y ganon night vs us on forums
                [LUE] Sir Spider: ?
                [LUE] Sir Spider: do yourself a favor
                [LUE] Sir Spider: read that post again
                [LUE] Sir Spider: note the first letter of every sentence
                Cres: y sir expect every1 2 see this w/o mentioning it
                Cres: u done
                [LUE] Sir Spider: its subtle for a reason

Comment

afk
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

If we didn't have bots programmed to spam staff every time someone says the word chink then there would never have been a problem. If i was staff I would be pissed off, too. Pissed that we have a bot programmed to alert the players who are staff every time one of many words are spoken in any arena no matter what the cause. Who adds words to this? Why? Has it really helped staff out, being notified of this conversation and being frustrated by a bot that was originally intended to KEEP SCORE OF GAMES? YOU REMEMBER? THE GAME?

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                      When i changed the racism rules to silence instead of banning, it was to keep people in the zone rather then making them disappear. If its being used to punish people who genuinely are having normal conversations.

FFS guys, all i am going to say is, with all this whinging not one of you did a damn screenshot so i can actually see the context you were talking when the warning came in, and just like players where nothing is evidenced i will make sure they are not punished its the same for staff, ie. get some damn screenshots of it. IF it is the case, that you were warned unfairly, then i will deal with it and the staffer involved as over zealous bang op's is a receipe for disaster. As for volcs, i have known volcs for about 11yrs and not once have i known her to be racist, so this would be a first if it has happened.

Send any screenshots you get to twbans@gmail.com and i will sort it out.
                      I'm not racist. Aura was annoyed and out of line. He banned me for "evading silence" (ban) and says he had grounds based on a warning PL gave me in jest days earlier.

I'm not emailing to have this "sorted" as my ban is a 24 hour one.

Through the >10yrs you've known me - I'm sure you know that this also isn't over.

Wish you were online for this Demonic, you would have died laughing at the shit flying out of staff mouths (fingertips?).
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Volcs is a chick in the armor
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I wouldn't come back until there are some serious changes in staff communication inside and out. You think staff communication is bad with the playerbase? You should see the communication inside of it. Good God it's bad
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Kthx picking a fight? You were on staff. You knew beforehand what you could do with the bots to get people to respond to you and you decided to do it Malcolm X style. Everyone else involved is just a puppet with his hands up their asses, he can get them to do anything and only receive a measly hour or two silence or even a 1 day ban, if anything. Totally worth it, getting the rush of going against authority even if it was small time space ship authority. But Kthx has the master plan and is willing to take it to a level of half-truths and propaganda that Hitler himself would've been proud to see.

Anyways. I started off reading this thread first and found myself pissed at my Mods for performing so poorly. But then I heard both sides of this and did a personal investigation of what I could take from both sides and if my opinion mattered, everyone who was warned/banned got what they deserve, if not more, and everything that needs to be said has already been said (Vatican Assassin).

As far as I can tell, this thread has ran its course and should predictably veer BACK into trollville where it started.

Comment

what you do, knowing the result it might have, is still on you more than anyone else
                              dont stick your face in a lions mouth
                              gg'd

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

When I was a mod I was the racism nazi and did a butt-ton of bans for racism. But even I looked at the context of the sentences before warning or banning. That's saying something. I'm all for VA's post, was good. Almost tldr'd it, but took the time. Good stuff.
                                sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                                1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X