Willing to cap: NO
      Now all we gotta do is get ciggy to like the idea
      ?find dads revenge

Comment

• <-
        no
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• I didnt even know this was going on.. who does this shit in the middle of vacation time anyway?

A well, sign me up I guess.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• I'll apply
            IGN: Detour

One question though, when does this start? am i too late to sign up or anything? you have all the rules and draft stuff up but i can't find anywhere that says 1) when the draft takes place and 2) when this tournament starts
            Currently listening to:
            Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
            Dead to Me - Little Brother
            Tim Barry - Manchester
            Lemuria - Get Better
            Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              I didnt even know this was going on.. who does this shit in the middle of vacation time anyway?

A well, sign me up I guess.
              warning: this isn't just a response to a whiny bitch like galleleo. also, i'm on 4 hours of sleep and just worked for way too long.

shut the fuck up.

stop complaining and shut the fuck up. why are you doing this? look, i know trench wars isn't nor will it EVER be as great as the good ol' days (i suppose i should've referenced them as the great ol' days because everyone shat chocolate and od'd on givin'er) but just shut the fuck up already. if it were up to me we'd wait a bit and hammer out all the kinks with this league, we would've waited a bit longer for more applicants to see if there were any more capable players wanting to captain, we would (and we still should) spend more time fixing the rules up, but despite all this; we're still trying. besides becoming extremely dusty and deteriorating in skill what have the majority of the vets done for us lately? shit all besides complain. if you're not going to be active for this league, don't sign up. if you're going to complain and not listen to realize, don't sign up. if you're not going to contribute anything worthwhile whatsoever (don't take this out of context because this word defined to me is being active and generally having a semi-positive attitude (i'm not even asking for optimism because ultimately we all know what's going to happen to tw, i just want to try my best here), don't sign up.

in closing, shut the fuck up.

llater,
              jeenyuss
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowHand View Post
                I'll apply
                IGN: Detour

One question though, when does this start? am i too late to sign up or anything? you have all the rules and draft stuff up but i can't find anywhere that says 1) when the draft takes place and 2) when this tournament starts
                you're not too late, draft should take place not this sunday but the next (i think). even then it wouldn't necessarily be too late because we'll have a free agent pool.

Comment

• Jeeny, just wanna let you know I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this, because God knows I'm too lazy to organize anything like this.
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                    Jeeny, just wanna let you know I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this, because God knows I'm too lazy to organize anything like this.
                    looool nothin to me tho :P
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                      Jeeny, just wanna let you know I appreciate all the work you guys are putting into this, because God knows I'm too lazy to organize anything like this.
                      it's not even that i'm looking for recognition, i don't care. i helped humid with the rules and past that i didn't do any of the actual grunt work or anything. it's just the fact that i see 'vet' after so-called 'vet' come into this subforum and start trashing it before offering anything constructive. props though a2m wish you were capping this ;-).

Comment

• jeen stfu, yer acting like a whiny little bitch, bitch!

btw I had no idea you were a part of this draft league . How come no one has explained yet who is responsable for this league, and more importantly, the rating system?
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• lol, relax.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                            jeen stfu, yer acting like a whiny little bitch, bitch!

btw I had no idea you were a part of this draft league . How come no one has explained yet who is responsable for this league, and more importantly, the rating system?
                            no one has asked argh; humid is responsible for the league and he and like 5 other players (dreamwin, can't remember the others) are responsible for the ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                              no one has asked argh
                              I asked several times in this thread and also by doing ?help several different times and days in tw but no one knew or replied.
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

• da1andonly signing up btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X