Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Pool Broken Down Into * Ratings (See your dreams crash and burn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hak a 10 vp wow ya gj that person certainly is on the same level as meg89
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
      Then you should of rated better. Mega is clearly by far the best player in the game 3 league wise. No one is even close to it, especiay your other 10's.
      no shit he is, he is the best player in the game undeniably. that being said it doesn't mean that he gets to be the only one @ that level. i wanted there to be minimal 10s, my committee members didn't necessarily follow the same thought process and now we have more....i wanted around 5 10s now i have about 10, but i am not betraying the opinions of the people that have helped me rank near 300 players. look this isn't perfect and its not an exact science, some are stupid, some are probably flat out wrong in many of your opinions. its just a value system at the end of the day, sorry to bruise anyone's ego, if a captain doesnt wanna pay 10*'s for hak then dont pay 10*'s for hak, let him drop into free agency and pick him up for less. mm89 if u wanna be bought for more, withdraw urself until after the draft, enter free agency and see how much u go for (but of course that would involve reading the rules right? and no one does that!)

edit: i disagreed with hak @ that rank, and seems the sentiment was the same, i moved him to 8 like i thought beforehand
      Last edited by Summa; 07-08-2008, 06:04 PM.
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

hak..? hak is like a 6 or 7, and I even know his aliases.
        edit: you noticed too

Comment

I agree with you, the 10 vp list should of been no more then 5 or 6 players.

You should of contacted EG staff for help how to rate and run a draft league. Theres is done very well, and actualy just ended.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke View Post
            Then you should of rated better. Mega is clearly by far the best player in the game 3 league wise. No one is even close to it, especiay your other 10's.
            Actually Reaver is better than megaman in atleast 2/3 leagues and probably very close in basing. Pull your head out of his ass Cig.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Can we move the draft date a lil closer? Everyone who would have signed up has already and if they haven't they're too inactive for the league. They can always apply for free agency after the draft, so...

Comment

Dont let players take control of the league. If they dont want to play, who the hell cares, we have more then 100 willing to play.
                I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                  Actually Reaver is better than megaman in atleast 2/3 leagues and probably very close in basing. Pull your head out of his ass Cig.
                  LOL WHAT?????????????????? You are a moron man for even saying such a thing. Mega been the best 3 league player the past 2 seasons easily, and even while being less active now he is still way better then reaver. Reaver is a better wb, but not a jav for sure, and is no where close in basing.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                    Get your own head out of your dumb hick ass. Reaver is a great warbird and a better one than me for sure and he will agree to that also. He will also agree and so will everyone else maybe besides the blind fucking idiots on Pirates that he is not even CLOSE to me on the jav level and for sure not in basing. Your going to base all your shit because you guys win TWD matches and reaver carries you guys in javs because lets face it, the rest of your javs suck so he really doesn't have a choice. I like reaver as a player because he can carry squads in twl and if he did talk trash he could back it up unlike you, you are just a big mouthed skilless player that never proved anything in any league and can never backup your mindless trash talking, your like izor version 2. You need to learn to stfu scoop and just keep to yourself
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

real talk mega

tell em straight up

<3 u
                      1:Ease> i probably am gay
                      1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Keep the trash talking out of the thread. Clearly no player in TW should be rated over 10.
                        Last edited by Hercules; 07-08-2008, 07:38 PM.
                        I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                          Keep the trash out of this thread. Stop with all the talk, the past is the past. Most of dice's players are past players, not present. Keep the scale to 10. thanks
                          How does it feel not being a past or present player considering the fact you were never good enough to win anything? Leave my squadmates out of it, while you continue to lose with a new squad every twl I continue to win at least 1 league each year. Your starting to fall into the scoop category

Comment

re

rofl mega ur shit compared ot get good, u may be a better wb but im by far a better javelin and better overall baser, can outshark you adn outterr you and the thing is you might barely just beat me in spider with ur campiness newbiness. Get good you filthy piece of shit.

P.S. reaver is a better jav than you and we'll prove it this season when we stomp dice outta the water with ur newbie mediocre javs. GET good and stop getting owned in TWLJ k thnx.
                            TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                            KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                            1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                            1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                              rofl mega ur shit compared ot get good, u may be a better wb but im by far a better javelin and better overall baser, can outshark you adn outterr you and the thing is you might barely just beat me in spider with ur campiness newbiness. Get good you filthy piece of shit.

P.S. reaver is a better jav than you and we'll prove it this season when we stomp dice outta the water with ur newbie mediocre javs. GET good and stop getting owned in TWLJ k thnx.
                              All i seen here is you admitting mega is better spid then you. Its about time.

As for reaver. Mega hit the nail on the head. Reaver is a great warbird, and also very good jav and baser, but no where near mega in the last 2. I'm sure reaver would even agree to this.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post

eelam where do I start? your negative rec against me in TWLB Finals Round 3 where I mvp'd and once again won TWLB. The one chance you finally could of backed up your 2-3 years of shit talk but instead you have the worst game of your pathetic TWLB career. Or the fact that I didn't have a negative round in TWLJ in the meantime you were busy talking how you were going to win the league and you get a 4-10 or was it lower? in the playoffs. Same shit from you every season eelam I figured you would get smart already and just shut the fuck up but you fit in with the rest of the idiots on Pirates. Go back to a zone with a smaller player base and maybe you won't run into so many superior players than yourself. shut the hell up

Comment

Working...
                                X