No announcement yet.

2009 * Rating Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im pretty sure most of dice doesnt even know about this thread, or has actually anything related to the voting, oh and imagine if he played all those twld's you played, im sure you would be better yea for sure.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
      scoop I have no problem killing you in games. Shit all day. To be honest with you when I play quake and you are in im looking to kill you the most for ez kills man. You are the weakest link in quake starting 5.
      Oh I was wondering why whenever you play us you die out negative and early. It's not smart to hunt superior players. I may die to you once a game, while I kill you, because you suck, multiple times.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
        I have to draw you!
        wt, draft you*
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
          So? Ive played twl for way longer then you. Ive been to twld finals before aswell, ive been to twld playoffs almost every single year I have played it. And not once in my entire ss career have I ever felt that you were a better warbird then me. Your not. You had once decent year in a bird that is mostly contributed to the roster you had at the time and not necessarily anything to do with your skills in a warbirds. You are a great jav, and deff a great baser but a twld impact player? No..... This is just a case of megaman89 having a bunch of his nerd buddies from old dice squads voting you a 8.

This is why this stupid voting sysytem is completely biased but then again ive always been an underated warbird. ALWAYS. But for the most part I could scrape anyone signed up for TWDT at any given moment in a warbird minus a few.
          its ok kk, screw them all

me and u top 7* wbs in tw baby
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Im an 8. Nough Said.. Eat that Kk and exalt haha
            Last edited by Unabled; 05-30-2009, 12:45 AM.
            [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

• Kevin Kaos would do serious work on scoop. real talk

Comment

• I wanna play this.

Sign me up. :wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by Raspi View Post
                  I wanna play this.

Sign me up. :wub:
                  signup thread is ---> that way
                  Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
                    So yea, apologies for not noticing this earlier, I probably should've said something before but I really didn't notice it until I had a sample of your ratings. Anyways, my personal re-vamped rankings:

11* - Lebron james
                    10* - Top 5/10 (or any other fucking number I don't care) player in your league
                    9* - Impact TWL starter
                    8* - Consistent TWL starter
                    7* - Started 1-2 TWL matches / TWL Sub
                    6* - Impact TWD player
                    5* - Average to above Average TWD player
                    4* - Low Average to Poor TWD player
                    3* - First time TWD'er
                    2* - Pubber
                    1* - If you are given a 1* rating you are being alias checked or are potentially a cheater and are being verified by staff.

Obviously a TWL sub should be the same as "started 1-2 TWL matches", since they're most likely the 6th or 7th wb/jav/spider.

And even with this ranking, I personally think 6 and 7 could be combined. Many squads will have players who've proven themselves consistently in TWD (that's what impact twd player means right?) play 1 or 2 TWL games to get some experience. In your ranking, the difference between 9 and 10 affects, well fuck let's just do some math, I combined top 5 and top 10, so that's 5 players per league out of 3 leagues = 15 fucking players. Whereas separating lower categories would affect more players, even if they are lesser known and have smaller egos. But hey, this isn't a fucking slaveship where you give 30 white sailors hammocks and rum while cramming 500 africans into the cargo hold. Plus it bumps up the ratings of a few more TWL dudes which should force the caps to draft a few less "top" players and more regular ones.

So re-vamping my re-vamped rankings

11* - Lebron james
                    10* - Top 5/10 (or any other fucking number I don't care) player in your league
                    9* - Impact TWL starter
                    8* - Consistent TWL starter
                    7* - Started 1-2 TWL matches / TWL Sub / Impact TWD player
                    6* - Average to above Average TWD player
                    5* - Low Average to Poor TWD player
                    4* - First time TWD'er
                    3* - Pubber
                    2* - Anyone who has two hands
                    1* - If you are given a 1* rating you are being alias checked or are potentially a cheater and are being verified by staff.

leme get this right... 11* - lebron? he too busy chokin on cock at home watching the finals
                    1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

• red alert red alert I have been underrated in a meaningless poll of random space players!!!!!!!!!!! what an outrage!!!!! i once got a positive record this is fucking bullshit i hate this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i can't wait to play!!!!!! :-)
                      sdg

Comment

• fail, cres 6-4-4

more like
                        8-2-3
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          fail, cres 6-4-4

more like
                          8-2-3

k maybe a 7-2-3 :P
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• All this argument on what your ratings are is so pointless. Ultimately, it depends on who the captain is that drafts you, if you are so lucky as to be drafted. I see dozens of people that I'd never want on my team that have applied for this draft. Anyways, a good captain won't go by the little star and number they have put by your name, but rather from experience...

Comment

• lol

the rating system is horrible, how did mattey score higher in WB than me or cres lol

Comment

• if 8 is a twl starter 9 is a twl impact player and 7 is a player who only played 1-2 twl games

then why the fuck are me and kk 7s? stupid rankings really, but it doesnt matter

with the way some people are ranked, its obvious a lot of players don't know how to judge other players' skill levels
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X