No announcement yet.

2009 * Rating Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? you couldn't give me a "5" for wb? I mean thanks for creating a special one-person tier for me, but take it it and shove it up your ass. Not gonna name names, but there are plenty of people i'd own who got a 5* for wb...

edit:
    YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR RATING.
    oops, too f'ing bad.
    .fffffffff_____
    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
    .fffffff\______/
    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
    .fffff\________/
    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
    .fff\__________/

Comment

I'm only a 7 in wb? wtf? YOU PUT CHUCKLE AS AN 8 AND IM A 7? loooool --------_______---------

also, something is majorly wrong when I have the same total rating as doc flabby

fix these ratings please

also, if these were based on last seasons twlm season, then you need to reevaluate some things.

First off, i was top 5 in twlm wb in terms of value til the playoffs vs heavy, when i had two 8-10 rounds that dropped me off the top 20 list, and players like geio only played half the season vs newb squads, til of course his 1-10 vs quake, thus I played like 5 more games then him, watering down my ranking compared to his

plus, in terms of basing I am way better then geio, and he is a 6 and im a 5

basically I'm saying if geio is top 10 in rating then something is wrong here, and if I am below him in terms of ratings in almost any ship but jav then these are false ratings

but beside that, I guess low rating is good, means I'll get picked earlier

Edit: also in terms of rating 8 means impact twl player, 7 means twl starter

I was the leading player on dynasty in terms of average and kills and mvps, geio played 5 games and left after his 1-10 vs quake... so how is he an "impact twl player" and im only a "regular twl starter"? that doesn't make sense at all. Geio impacted dynasty during twl by 1-10ing then leaving to waterboy for heavy.

EDIT AGAIN: End of bitching

anyway, i guess lower rating means i get played more huh
      Last edited by Exalt; 05-19-2009, 05:41 PM.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

read the bold you whiners, honestly, if you have complaints then submit a set of ratings rather than sit there idle and bitch. this is an average of what people sent me. if i get much more bitching about your own ratings i will simply delete peoples posts who are bitching about their own rating. show at least some effort and get someone else to bitch for you.
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          anyway, i guess lower rating means i get played more huh
          Nah, your low rating just means you're as good at playing this game as Might is at not smoking pot, Stayon and dald are at not lagging, PaulOakenfold is at making constructive posts, Summa is at leading twdt, Ignite is at leading a squad with no money involved, Hercules is at winning TWL, Wax is at teaming, soilderz is at sex, Trouper is in relationships, Duel Pasta is at being a non-pedophile, Stargazer fuck is at hosting, Farscape is at speaking English, Eelam is at beating me in a duel, T0ma is at not running and I am at being not awesome....

And this all is just an understatement of how bad you really are.
          So please be adviced to shove that turtleneckcarried nuggetface down your nostrills since that's the only constructive deed you could possibly make up with after such a horrible whinefest. And maybe just maybe, when you recard that and put it up somewhere for the laughter of us all, you'll be let back in the world of my foot up your ass

P.S. Golden_Aim is the devil
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
            Nah, your low rating just means you're as good at playing this game as Might is at not smoking pot, Stayon and dald are at not lagging, PaulOakenfold is at making constructive posts, Summa is at leading twdt, Ignite is at leading a squad with no money involved, Hercules is at winning TWL, Wax is at teaming, soilderz is at sex, Trouper is in relationships, Duel Pasta is at being a non-pedophile, Stargazer fuck is at hosting, Farscape is at speaking English, Eelam is at beating me in a duel, T0ma is at not running and I am at being not awesome....

And this all is just an understatement of how bad you really are.
            So please be adviced to shove that turtleneckcarried nuggetface down your nostrills since that's the only constructive deed you could possibly make up with after such a horrible whinefest. And maybe just maybe, when you recard that and put it up somewhere for the laughter of us all, you'll be let back in the world of my foot up your ass

whine all you want, its obvious me and you haven't ever liked each other, but I was stating facts that's all

all you ever do is cry, and I make one post saying I disagree and you latch onto it with your crying bitchfest just like ever other thread you troll on

post something constructive for once you useless piece of trash, get good at the game before u tell me I'm bad, thanks p j otter
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Nah, your low rating just means you're as good at playing this game as Might is at not smoking pot, Stayon and dald are at not lagging, PaulOakenfold is at making constructive posts, Summa is at leading twdt, Ignite is at leading a squad with no money involved, Hercules is at winning TWL, Wax is at teaming, soilderz is at sex, Trouper is in relationships, Duel Pasta is at being a non-pedophile, Stargazer fuck is at hosting, Farscape is at speaking English, Eelam is at beating me in a duel, T0ma is at not running

good laugh
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

whine all you want, its obvious me and you haven't ever liked each other, but I was stating facts that's all

all you ever do is cry, and I make one post saying I disagree and you latch onto it with your crying bitchfest just like ever other thread you troll on

post something constructive for once you useless piece of trash, get good at the game before u tell me I'm bad, thanks p j otter
                Your previous post exists just of opinions, how you think you are better then so and so, you underlie that with some "facts" about certain statistics without showing the statistics, and even then statistics just tell so-so...

My post existed of opinions as I can post my opinion here if I want to and I never denied it being opinionated or biased... If you would look somewhat further then the lenght of your nose (hihi) you'd have read how the ratings where made and should have never whined about you needing to be higher. ratings portray the opinion of the select few people that posted their rankings and thus are opinionbased ergo subjective. While it is likely when something is done this way popularity comes into play, it still gives a decent view of how good everyone is. And yes you are not liked very much by a lot of people, and neither am I and I realise that, so when my rating turns up low I know why, although I wouldn't give myself any higher then 676 after last season.

P.S. my posts aren't to be taken seriously most of the times, they have a message behind them sometimes though... What I was trying to say with my previous message was that you shouldn't be silly whining about being low as this time anyone that wants to submit their opinions and wants to influence the ratings, can...
                Yes I know its P.P.S. and P.P.P.S. you silly gooses, just want to check who'll laugh at me and surprisingly isn't a total moron
                P.S.S. I've been good at the game I guess even before you played it, and burnt ranking me 4th jav last seasons draft shows I've apparently been good in the close past, thus spouting that crap is just utter bullshit.

P.S.S.S I've delivered constructive posts in the past, but seeing how they never did anything with it, because they either wouldn't understand or where just oblivious, ignorant and retarded, I refrained from doing so ever since, cause I realise what I can expect of upperstaff and how they really lack the power to understand how others think and thus act their way. I dont even blame em for it, but it's just hard coping with that at times and that's why I in general will rant, yell, scream, swear and be annoying
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

P.S. my posts aren't to be taken seriously most of the times, they have a message behind them sometimes though... What I was trying to say with my previous message was that you shouldn't be silly whining about being low as this time anyone that wants to submit their opinions and wants to influence the ratings, can...

that's what I was trying to say, I disagree with some of the ratings, I might have used specific examples but I can use geio, as he is a friend and so its ok for me to rag on him, he would do the same

I've been good at the game I guess even before you played it, and burnt ranking me 4th jav last seasons draft shows I've apparently been good in the close past, thus spouting that crap is just utter bullshit.

the same goes for you saying shit to me, considering your a jav and im a wb, and neither of us mingle with the other ship much
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

summa, i dont really know basing and jav that well, but can I send you just wb ratings instead? or at least my version of them?
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

summa, i dont really know basing and jav that well, but can I send you just wb ratings instead? or at least my version of them?
                      yes you may, geio and racka sent me solely wb ratings, while apoc sent me solely basing ratings.

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

- John F. Kennedy

Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Read the thread vys you newb. You cant complain about your ranking.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                          Read the thread vys you newb. You cant complain about your ranking.
                          he has spent the past 2 days bitching @ me about your and his ranking and how he is so much better than you even though neither of your rankings are official yet. he has found his way to my ignore list and delete if he bitches list.

- John F. Kennedy

Comment

Exalt ill gladly whip your skank ass in a duel anytime young buck

Comment

I wish I could whine about my rating....I dont even have one
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                                Like how is scoop 8 and 8 in twlj and twlb? I don't think he played twlj for pirates but if he did he didn't do anything special so how is if 8? Surely he should be 6. I started every twlj match for pirates bar 1 and i went negative once. Surely i should be an 8? And same applies for twlb too i started every match bar 1. So sort it out!
                                oh why don't you get players to give you their own rating and you pick an experienced player from that league to clarify if it's correct. And if people start giving stupid stats them kick them.
                                vys 10 8 8
                                You didn't start in every TWLB / TWLJ match we had. Sorry. You are mediocre at best in Javelin and Basing. You're good in Warbird though imho. :wub:

Comment

Working...
                                X