• Originally posted by Burnt View Post
    from: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...67&postcount=8
    6 = impact TWD player/ started 1 or 2 games TWL games
    7 = consistent TWL starter
    8 = impact player
    9 = top 10 in league
    10 = top 3-5 in league

Kid Kaos was 65-76 last season in TWL, so 7 is a fair ranking
    Exalt was 84-74 so you could argue he's an 8 or a 7, depending on your definition of "impact"

Cres, 7 is consistent TWL starter, what squad have you started for again?
    You're lucky to get a 6 considering you don't even average 1:1 in TWD (http://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/85291/stats) but according to: http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?...&sb.x=6&sb.y=6 you're using 1280x800 resolution so how can you expect to be near as good as the players who use 1280x1024 and see over 25% more of the screen?

Overall the ratings a pretty good, not perfect but almost no one is more than 1 rating point off where they should be.
    Idk this is my first year on this game, i havent played twl yet so i guess that makes sense. But alot of people that make twl seem horrible when i spec or play against them and thats what i was basing my own rating on. But I guess 6 makes sense for me then. I play on laptop so i cant change my resolution to anything higher.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      define "impact" for me burnt I mvped for my team almost every game, carried a big game when i needed to that would've decided playoffs or not when my team was struggling, and basically was alone with unabled when geio left midseason, rest of the squad was inactive, and kk was rusty, and managed to take the squad to playoffs, I think i did fairly well... oh and was top 5 in twl stats in wb, although I dont really care if im a 7 or 8 in twdt, but the point was worth mentioning that I disagreed, and another post I read said 7 was a player who started like 2 twl games and 8 was reg twl starter... so its why i was wondering wtf was up

i'll agree, most players are around where they should be, or only 1 point off

some are a little overrated, but they are overrated despite twdt, not because of it, so its fine

in defense to cres though, most of evil isn't even 1:1 or is barely 1:1 in twd average too, but I'm sure cres probably cares a little more since he is a newer up and coming player
      ya most of the players that play in twl or are on top 10 squads average 1:1, and are ranked higher...doesnt make sense...i guess experience counts then
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
        wow thanks, i just noticed im '1024x768'

>>http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=pubstats&x=prof&s=rating&player=Draft& sb.x=0&sb.y=0<<

how am i so good on a small screen, cant imagine what i'll do on anything bigger lOL
        I play 1024x768 as well, it's really not that big of a deal in twjd, and probably not in twbd. But in twdd, it's a significant difference.
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          well im fine with it, im pretty much over the whole * rating thing anyway, I was just being a smartass

still don't see how racka is a 10* though
          hope off my balls already you annoying redneck
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• I didn't play TWL for the past two seasons nor did I play TWDT last season. So there is obviously some opinion put into these rankings.
            3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              ya most of the players that play in twl or are on top 10 squads average 1:1, and are ranked higher...doesnt make sense...i guess experience counts then
              Alot of players don't try their hardest in twd. Also, alot of awesome twd players choke or can't play well in twl (5v5 is alot different than 4v4).
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                Alot of players don't try their hardest in twd. Also, alot of awesome twd players choke or can't play well in twl (5v5 is alot different than 4v4).
                Im pretty sure most try in twd, seeing that reputation and ego is always at stake here on this game. (yea its sad)

Comment

• Is this thread intended to diss all the TWDT captains and imply they are morons who have no clue what which player's capacity is? Then why have they been chosen to cap in the first place if they need a horribly subjective list like this?

0/10
                  Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                  7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                  7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                  7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lofty View Post
                    Is this thread intended to diss all the TWDT captains and imply they are morons who have no clue what which player's capacity is? Then why have they been chosen to cap in the first place if they need a horribly subjective list like this?

0/10
                    the list is meant to assign costs, in relation to the salary cap, to ppl and decide who goes above the 6* bar and who goes below...that is it...ppl read into it too much. if someone got the shaft, i am sure caps will expose the error to the fullest, if someone is overrated, the same will occur. i believe we are in agreement, but nonetheless, isnt the ego bruising fun to watch?
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                      the list is meant to assign costs, in relation to the salary cap, to ppl and decide who goes above the 6* bar and who goes below...that is it...ppl read into it too much. if someone got the shaft, i am sure caps will expose the error to the fullest, if someone is overrated, the same will occur. i believe we are in agreement, but nonetheless, isnt the ego bruising fun to watch?
                      It is..I agree; I also didn't realize there are salaries etc
                      Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                      7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                      7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                      7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Im pretty sure most try in twd, seeing that reputation and ego is always at stake here on this game. (yea its sad)
                        you were obviously never in dice :]
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• only a 7 in jav? damn i need to get back in shape ^-^
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Even if you assume that everyone tries in TWD, you didn't account for the fact that most of the players in the top squads generally play against higher tier squads, thus their 1:1 average is against harder competition.
                            -not in game

Comment

• Is there a way I can get ranked on rating? Still haven't seen my name(s) on there.

Also, I play on the name Karasu now. If you could change that, would be great Summa.
                              Girl if it's alright,
                              100%.

Comment

• Psst. Switch the name "Turban" with "Lurer" --

I am playing on that name in TWD at the moment and you only "accept TWD registered players" thus I'd want to switch names. :fear:

Comment

Working...
                                X