No announcement yet.

2009 * Rating Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These stats was actually much more correct than expected!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• where is my rating !
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• uh in that case im currently playing under the alias Scottish
        2:Enf> some say he's been playing since 1998, others say he has the skill of someone who started playing yesterday.. all we know is that he's called Flion

1:Cap> Crunchy Nut> man ur sister is easier than that cone I got the other day

Comment

• I'm guessing rating updates will be out in a week or so...

How many sets of ratings have there been so far w/ the 9

Comment

• Originally posted by not in game View Post
            Even if you assume that everyone tries in TWD, you didn't account for the fact that most of the players in the top squads generally play against higher tier squads, thus their 1:1 average is against harder competition.
            hmmm true
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• What? Someone actually cares about their average in TWD? Then I should be ranked *WAY* higher than a 4* in the ratings. Haha.

11.2 Kills - 5.7 Losses in Warbird (TWDD) after 10 rounds (5 wins, 0 losses)
              11.5 Kills - 6.4 Losses in Javelin (TWJD) after 19 Rounds (9 wins, 1 loss)

/sarcasm

Comment

• Why is Ignite a 6 in warbirds? Guy should be at the most a 4.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Ratings are complete, submit complaints now, they will be completely finalized by Wednesday. If I don't hear shit, then shit ain't changing and these are the final ratings. This took a helluva long time to do. Big ups to jaa, burnt, creature, and not in game for sticking it out through all of the ratings with me. Those who submitted partial ratings I would like to thank you as well. I hope these are accurate and you have enjoyed the ego bruising that has come with them

Humid

Players edited due to complaints in this update:
                  Ara
                  Spikey
                  Paska
                  Raples
                  Eelam
                  TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                  TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                  Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                  - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                  Originally posted by kthx
                  Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• deleted
                    Last edited by Broly; 06-09-2009, 01:17 AM.
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

• Voth: 8

YEAH BOY
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• Originally posted by Broly View Post
                        Really? a 6/5 in wb/base? what a joke. Shitty council with biased opinions.
                        you haven't been around in a long time, and your performance in twd since coming back is completely unproven. yea you do have a respectable 10-8 avg in dd, but most of that is against the likes of devest and choleric.
                        your record against the only two "contending" squads:
                        3 rounds against sweet: 7-10, 8-10, 10-10 [8-10 avg]
                        6 rounds against evil: 8-10, 10-6, 7-8, 8-8, 6-10, 14-10 [9-9 avg]

as for basing, you've played one round this reset, sharking a 15-5 loss to penetrate where thix was terring.

so maybe the captain ballsy enough to take you will get himself a twl starter-level player in a mid-late round, but based on your current performance, there's nothing wrong with your rating.
                        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                          Voth: 8YEAH BOY

Dp you said that to me too what is the joke that I'm missing

lol just noticed In bolded letters YOU CANNOT COMPLAING ABOUT YOUR RATING. That didnt go to well did it. :P
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            lol just noticed In bolded letters YOU CANNOT COMPLAING ABOUT YOUR RATING. That didnt go to well did it. :P
                            it actually did. i cut off a couple of pages of whining this yr.
                            TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                            TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                            Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                            - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                            Originally posted by kthx
                            Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by tragiK View Post
                              you haven't been around in a long time, and your performance in twd since coming back is completely unproven. yea you do have a respectable 10-8 avg in dd, but most of that is against the likes of devest and choleric.
                              your record against the only two "contending" squads:
                              3 rounds against sweet: 7-10, 8-10, 10-10 [8-10 avg]
                              6 rounds against evil: 8-10, 10-6, 7-8, 8-8, 6-10, 14-10 [9-9 avg]

as for basing, you've played one round this reset, sharking a 15-5 loss to penetrate where thix was terring.

so maybe the captain ballsy enough to take you will get himself a twl starter-level player in a mid-late round, but based on your current performance, there's nothing wrong with your rating.
                              glad you did research on that. TWD pretty much means little, and to judge me on something of 2-3 games based on sweet/evil is pretty weak. i've played devest once, so yeah, even your analysis is pretty weak. my javing has been extremely weak in jd, i'll give you that. but my bd game was always a small notch over average. to judge me on TWD ratings is EXTREMELY biased considering a lot of these ratings are given off based on the player, and not current performances. see: raples (even though raples is a very very good player).

btw, who're you tragik?
                              Girl if it's alright,
                              100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broly View Post
                                glad you did research on that. TWD pretty much means little, and to judge me on something of 2-3 games based on sweet/evil is pretty weak. i've played devest once, so yeah, even your analysis is pretty weak. my javing has been extremely weak in jd, i'll give you that. but my bd game was always a small notch over average. to judge me on TWD ratings is EXTREMELY biased considering a lot of these ratings are given off based on the player, and not current performances. see: raples (even though raples is a very very good player).

btw, who're you tragik?
                                I'd hate to think how bad you are if you think that Raples is a very very good player.

Comment

Working...
                                X