No announcement yet.

2009 * Rating Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea I dont know how megaman89 got a better warbird rating then myself and a few others considering the guy never plays in a wb and thats all I do is wb.

P.S. RICKO I GOT A HIGHER RATING IN JAVS AND BASE THEN YOU HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lock View Post
      Scoop 10 in wbs

Jokes? LOL!
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
        Jokes? LOL!
        I had to put some humor in my post.
        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
          last twdt was taken into account as an adjustment, and guess what? the two best players in twdt last yr were far and away ease and jamal in terms of all around stats.

TOP5SQUAD REPRESENT
          Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
            some aliased players messaged me requesting to not be revealed, part of the captains job in order to pick a good team is to find out who those ppl who want to remain anonymous are.

Let all those aliased fucks spec is what I say.

Comment

• I didn't want to play wbs this season but the last time I played I went to the ld finals and even mvp'd a round. Was in top 5 most kills the season I played, so an 8 is good for me which means impact TWL player or starter w/e. I guess when you play you don't leave much of an impact
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

• how did vatican assassin score better than me in basing? Been to LB finals past 2 seasons, WON twdtb the first season, all in shark. Get more than a 2:1 ratio in spid, and i can semi-terr.

da fuk kinda biased shit is this? Judges dont like my bombs in their face?
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• On a serious note, to all those who entered this thread in an attempt to raise your rank and justify your skills, you have just nominated yourself for the Biggest Loser Award. Let's take a look at the nominees, shall we?

1. Eelam :
                  Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                  horrible ratings i should be 10/10 in jav and basing. Go back to africa and die of aids u fucking goof.
                  A contender, but he has a long ways to go if he thinks a single post will put him into consideration.

2. Exalt : A heavy favorite, Exalt hits the ground running by explaining how he is quite clearly better than Doc Flabby. You see, he was doing great until playoffs, when all of a sudden...

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  I'm only a 7 in wb? wtf? YOU PUT CHUCKLE AS AN 8 AND IM A 7? loooool --------_______---------

also, something is majorly wrong when I have the same total rating as doc flabby

fix these ratings please

also, if these were based on last seasons twlm season, then you need to reevaluate some things.

First off, i was top 5 in twlm wb in terms of value til the playoffs vs heavy...
                  By going back and editing his posts multiple times, Exalt quite clearly sets himself above the rest of the pack. Also, notice how Exalt emphasizes his point with a long string of o's in between his "lol." Any forum goer knows that as the # of o's increases, so does the value of the words preceding them. In this case Exalt rightly deserves a 5 ranking: one for every "o" in play. Disappointingly enough, Exalt begins to go sappy on us; he even begins to cooperate with Summa further on into the thread:

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  I realize you are busy, and I'm not trying to bust your balls. I know everyone here appreciates what you are doing, including myself, especially considering wark and izor were supposed to do it and flaked out. I'm glad you even still care enough to keep this going, because this was a fun league last season.
                  A strong beginning for Exalt, but this sort of rational behavior will not help him in the long run. This particular award only goes to those who are dedicated and persevere no matter what the cost, no matter how embarrassing it should make them feel. Someone, like:

3. Vys :
                  Originally posted by Vys View Post
                  I have the best average in twd i was the most consistant player in twld for pirates, i finished 2 on twlm ladder that's without playing the finals. I've took disoblige to top 5 on ladder. Beasting up all the other top 5 teams, you should check my recent games.
                  oh and also i was a starter for pirates in twlj and twlb, i had one bad round throughout the season in twlj that was vs thunder who went on to win it. Played every regular season in twlb as an under spider and did my job well. Can you list the guys Who's voted please?
                  Not a bad story, though I already read the book and have Vys' BBC biography on tape somewhere in my closet. Vys came back strong 15 mins. later with this exchange of blows in the form of a post directed at anyone unlucky enough to get a higher ranking than his self-proclaimed score of 10-8-8. A good showing, but will his self-congratulatory, lashing-out combo be enough to take home the gold?

Like how is scoop 8 and 8 in twlj and twlb? I don't think he played twlj for pirates but if he did he didn't do anything special so how is if 8? Surely he should be 6. I started every twlj match for pirates bar 1 and i went negative once. Surely i should be an 8? And same applies for twlb too i started every match bar 1. So sort it out!
                  oh why don't you get players to give you their own rating and you pick an experienced player from that league to clarify if it's correct. And if people start giving stupid stats them kick them.
                  vys 10 8 8
                  Like surely Vys's strongest move comes in his 3rd post about his plight in which he decries that he would have had more spider kills, but he was under spider! A little advice Vys, NEVER GO UNDER OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR TRUE RANKING IN TWDT. Vys more then makes up for his TWL scores when he brings out the pooper scooper on scoop's ass with this memorable quote:

want to mention the 10-8 duel me and you had where you did about 50 laps of twld map. As for you ignite, i still have the poster you begging me to join Quake and being #1 wb in tw history.(
                  Yes, surely that duel should be taken into account, and I would like to take this time to ask Summa to do so. Vys delivers the coup de grace by establishing the fact that Ignite gave him props for his skills and Vys MADE IT INTO A POSTER WHICH HE KEEPS TO THIS DAY SO HE CAN LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS HIS AUTHORITY. I think we can call it folks, Vys wins, beating even Vatican Assassin who took the time to make this post, and dwopple who thinks he is as good as Vatican Assassin: Rank 9 Shark 2009 Better Recognize. Thanks to everyone involved and we'll see you at whatever event this shit all refers to.

Comment

• lol the egos going off in this thread as a bunch of people that havent won anything living it up
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• lol you kids are ridiculous...

Check twl stats site

Exalt - top 5 in stats in every category in wb compared to everyone that played over 3 games

doesn't matter though, but vatican needs a life
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        lol you kids are ridiculous...

Check twl stats site

Exalt - top 5 in stats in every category in wb compared to everyone that played over 3 games

doesn't matter though, but vatican needs a life
                        just looked.

just noticed i had most TeKs in shark this past TWLB.

fuckers
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                          just looked.

fuckers
                          How many of them were against me? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                            just looked.

fuckers
                            hey can I join this too?

just looked.

just noticed i had most TeKs in spider this past TWLB.

fuckers

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                              hey can I join this too?

just looked.

just noticed i had most TeKs in spider this past TWLB.

fuckers
                              I just checked my empty bottles and noticed i drank most beer this past TWL
                              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

• Man Vatican Assassin, that was by far the best thing I've read on these forums for years.
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X