No announcement yet.

2009 * Rating Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well then i guess i will concede that point, contact me if you wanna know who certain ppl are, will only permit this for captains

edit: menalaus' rating edited as well, i misspelled my altnick and didn't see who he was
    Last edited by Summa; 05-27-2009, 02:04 AM.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
      well then i guess i will concede that point, contact me if you wanna know who certain ppl are, will only permit this for captains

edit: menalaus' rating edited as well, i misspelled my altnick and didn't see who he was
      Let me take Apocolypse WoW!'s spot as captain.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

• Fear me -- I am the worst Warbird! :fear:

.. just because I haven't been an active DD player for a couple of seasons makes me -so- bad in that league. True story. Real talk! :wub:

<runs away>

<goes in a dark corner with a razor blade>

<cries a river>

post scriptum: I don't agree with some of the ratings, but overall it's looking OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by tragiK View Post

maketso 10 jav

i should point out for the newer captains' sake that if you don't get with the program and start picking players that are good NOW

our teams will still be better just cuz we pick the right players.
          R O F L
          Phiz> I probably am gay
          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• Meh quit worrying about ratings, my rating is absolutly crap even in warbird my main ship, least its generally fun to prove things wrong, than underachieving
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

• Struck: 6 6 6..... I knew he was it.

Nice ratings btw
              1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
              1:Gazo> tell me!
              1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
              1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
              1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
              1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

• Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                R O F L
                who u

Comment

• Raples needs to be at least 5 8 8
                  Scoop 6 in javs
                  Megaman89 8 in wbs? Is that a joke? He needs to be a 6
                  Ease to an 8 in wbs.
                  Scoop 10 in wbs
                  Geisha down to an 8
                  O PUTOA to a 9 in wb
                  Vash to a 9 wb
                  a2m to a 6 in wb
                  Jamal to a 6 in wb
                  no <3 to a 6 in wbs
                  PureOwnage to a 6

I could go on forever with these.

Shoulda let me do wb ratings. I laughed at everyone.
                  3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

• Originally posted by Lock View Post
                    Ease to an 8 in wbs.
                    I've been destroying fakers such as yourself for several years now.

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                    Ironic, because I laughed at this.

Anyway, Eelam and Raples pretty much got royally screwed. They both deserve better ratings.
                    Phiz> I probably am gay
                    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Lock View Post
                      you make me laugh, not to mention wbs was a league where i received probably the most ratings from some of the upper tier players. if any league's ratings is off it is probably javs, because no javs really volunteered to help or to cap. and i really wish people would read the rules lol. while the ratings 1-10* scale merely rates based on twl, last twdt was taken into account as an adjustment, and guess what? the two best players in twdt last yr were far and away ease and jamal in terms of all around stats. so stop bitching about their ratings being "higher than they should" they earned being above the 6* limit in every league last year. and if you're so up in arms because your opinion is better than everyone else's, then go and fill out a rating set, otherwise don't make me laugh with your crying. you're the kid of person i hate, someone who sits and bitches about everything when the door is open right next to you to take action. do something or shut your mouth. it won't be the first time i ban someone from the league due to being a detriment, ask mm89.

also i have heard a lot of raples and eelam got screwed, if i get a few more i will adjust them.
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Eelam didn't get screwed, raples got screwed for basing imo
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Not really a big deal but the only ratings on the birds section that I would disagree with is as followed:

geisha should be a 9

paska should be atleast an 8

and skepsis should be a 9

Yours truly,
                          King RaCka
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• racka got a 10? jesus you guys really dont know shit about ratings do you
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• exalt got a 7? jesus you guys really dont know shit about ratings do you.

guy should be a 4
                              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                                you make me laugh, not to mention wbs was a league where i received probably the most ratings from some of the upper tier players. if any league's ratings is off it is probably javs, because no javs really volunteered to help or to cap. and i really wish people would read the rules lol. while the ratings 1-10* scale merely rates based on twl, last twdt was taken into account as an adjustment, and guess what? the two best players in twdt last yr were far and away ease and jamal in terms of all around stats. so stop bitching about their ratings being "higher than they should" they earned being above the 6* limit in every league last year. and if you're so up in arms because your opinion is better than everyone else's, then go and fill out a rating set, otherwise don't make me laugh with your crying. you're the kid of person i hate, someone who sits and bitches about everything when the door is open right next to you to take action. do something or shut your mouth. it won't be the first time i ban someone from the league due to being a detriment, ask mm89.

also i have heard a lot of raples and eelam got screwed, if i get a few more i will adjust them.
                                Jesus calm down just trying to help get the ratings right so people dont get rated too high or too low. I'm not taking shots at anyone. Settle down.
                                3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Working...
                                X