Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Week 1 HOT or NOT!

TWDT-D:

HOT: Who's hot? I'm hot! Damn right. Showing an utterly depleted line Kobra Kai faced a strong opponent in team WOOT (an early favorite to go far in TWDT-D), but one man rose above. He stood up and said not this day WOOTers, today us Kobra's shall reign supreme. That man was humid. (/end self blowjob). No but seriously? 21-9? Jesus I didn't know I had that in me. 5* wbs for the win. Honorable mentions will be handed out to siaxis who had a strong showing of 15-9 and Raspi who showed a fairly dominant VETERAN performance (only guy with more experience than kid kaos.....ALLEGEDLY).

NOT: For once I would have to say there is not a definite not of the week. I mean other than WOOT not taking a depleted line seriously and paying for it dearly with their nutsack's hung on my wall. No Creature No Victory had a weak showing looking more like Creatard than the solid performer of TWL dying out early and dying often. Fieryfire definitely didn't play up to his usual game dying out early and managing to hit more rocks than opponents with his measley 4-10. But overall I would have to say a solid showing in the wb division. Very competitive matches....not so much elsewhere. (Shoutout to jaa and top5squad, the self-proclaimed season 3 champs of TWDT-D, nice job winning the first one even with chuckle as a 6*)

TWDT-J:

HOT: Talk about utter domination! No close games whatsoever in DT-J this week. You either raped or got raped. Let's list off some of our rapists!!!! Ceyve brought the house down helping PUMA to its 3-0 start with his very weak 15-4 (softy, you can do better). Ease also felt like following women into dark back alleys and came out with a dominant 18-9 controlling the game. Fieryfire made up for his poor showing in DT-D by comboing with Shadowmere to DP Kobra Kai with their 12-6 and 13-6 recs respectively. (wow this one got blatantly sexual, I hope people take tons of offense!!!! Moving on).

NOT: Those who lost this week got STOMPED. top5squad put up an alright effort and they still lost by 7. the average amount to lose by was well over 10. All of without ease must have decided to go out drinking the previous night because they all looked hung over, the strongest performance being a whopping 8-10. Evildeed for Kobra Kai managed to garner 10 deaths even though he was only subbed in with 5 left (props on that one! you should probably be in the HOT for doing something so spectacularly bad!). Oh and lets not forget mess, whom draft paid sooooo much for and fought ever so dearly to acquire....and what does he do? Turns in a 4-10. Nice pickup on that one draft!

TWDT-B:

HOT: A very strong game turned in by JAMAL and Internet Predators beating Without Ease....who still looked hung over...to an absolute pulp. Kobra Kai didn't fair so well either showing yet another depleted lineup (imagine that!) after humid stopped hitting ridiculously amazing and impossible wb shots during the first 5 mins. One person who definitely deserves an honorable mention here is Jethro Tull. BrokenLAG was traded by top5squad to ruby and was deemed the single most overrated player in the draft....and he made jaa pay for trading him away. 5 terr kills was just the tip of the ice berg, his lag will be haunting top5squad players in their sleep. Other honorable mentions handed out to every single spider in the Revenge vs. WOOT game, very strong showing.

NOT: Let's just leave Without Ease alone....I have bashed them enough. They showed a weak line compared to probably the strongest line and they paid for it...along with their hangovers....just can't stress how weak of a showing it was. Kobra Kai....not much better, we gotta get out act together. But let's focus on 2 people in particular: Necromotic and Brookus. I am sorry, but if someone paid 64*s for my ass, I would bring my A game. Necro did not. Sporting a 68-98 shark-like record (maybe a ph in shark record), albeit in a winning effort, he definitely did not pay off for the cost. OH!!! and what is that over in the terr kill column? A 2.....64* worthy right there! My 18* ass got more TeKs than you in an 11 minute shorter game. But I believe that Brookus takes the cake. I will be honest. Overall a very solid game for his first one back on the high competition scene. But 2 mistakes cost his team the game. That warp and then the impatience. Seriously...who warps to the middle of the cram when there are 2 opposing spids covering under? Come on, you knew better than that! And then, you survived a pelting, only to try and rush back in even though you had 50 seconds to get to the flag. Maybe a little antsy, but those dumb moves cost WOOT a game that was well in hand.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Originally posted by Summa View Post
    TWDT-D: Oh and lets not forget mess, whom draft paid sooooo much for and fought ever so dearly to acquire....and what does he do? Turns in a 4-10. Nice pickup on that one draft!
    Mess played on his stupid 17"

Originally posted by Summa View Post
    HOT: One person who definitely deserves an honorable mention here is Jethro Tull. BrokenLAG was traded by top5squad to ruby and was deemed the single most overrated player in the draft....and he made jaa pay for trading him away. 5 terr kills was just the tip of the ice berg, his lag will be haunting top5squad players in their sleep.

yeeeeeeeeee! (well worth geio/lockdown trade) :groovy:
    (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
    (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
    (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

You've bashed us enough, Summa? Where have you been bashing us and why haven't I seen it yet?

Btw, it was a little silly to have the first weeks games start on Father's Day.
      3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
      -----
      Domi> hello cuti-pies
      Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
      Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
      -----
      i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
      Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
      -----
      Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
        Mess played on his stupid 17"

yeeeeeeeeee! (well worth geio/lockdown trade) :groovy:
        Nice 50 point player draft. Hey I think Ceyve was like 15, gg

Comment

No offense or anything Summa, but seeing as how quickly these HoN articles went up and how brief they are, you can pretty much tell that you just did what everyone else has done or is capable of doing, i.e. look at the "Hosts post your scoreboxes here" thread and took a mental note of recs and whatnot, rather than having actually seen all the games you've written about. Seems kinda pointless if you ask me.

Case in point would be the jav match between Internet Predators and Kobra Kai, which would seem like rape if you just look at recs, but in fact KK was leading the entire game up until midway.
          Originally posted by paradise!
          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
          1:Reaver> HALP
          1:Reaver> HELELP
          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
            Nice 50 point player draft. Hey I think Ceyve was like 15, gg
            game of his life
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
              No offense or anything Summa, but seeing as how quickly these HoN articles went up and how brief they are, you can pretty much tell that you just did what everyone else has done or is capable of doing, i.e. look at the "Hosts post your scoreboxes here" thread and took a mental note of recs and whatnot, rather than having actually seen all the games you've written about. Seems kinda pointless if you ask me.

Case in point would be the jav match between Internet Predators and Kobra Kai, which would seem like rape if you just look at recs, but in fact KK was leading the entire game up until midway.
              go write them next week

Comment

i.e. look at the "Hosts post your scoreboxes here" thread and took a mental note of recs and whatnot, rather than having actually seen all the games you've written about.
                Yeah humid why didn't you have 4 clients open taking notes on every game at once while playing/hosting/running the entire league?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                  Yeah humid why didn't you have 4 clients open taking notes on every game at once while playing/hosting/running the entire league?
                  while getting 20 kills as well

Comment

Originally posted by I.d.i.o.t. View Post
                    You've bashed us enough, Summa? Where have you been bashing us and why haven't I seen it yet?

Btw, it was a little silly to have the first weeks games start on Father's Day.
                    your roster is complete garbage anyway, and it shows at how horrible you are at recruiting players/realizing talent

Comment

go write them next week
                      That's the job of guys like you who never do anything.
                      Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                      Like I said, I didn't mean any offense to Summa and I appreciate his effort, but these HoN articles aren't necessary at all, so go fuck a flying ostrich you nipplecutting duckcunt.
                      Originally posted by paradise!
                      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                      1:Reaver> HALP
                      1:Reaver> HELELP
                      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

while getting 20 kills as well
                        21 u mean

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking

This HoN is so off =/
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

good game humid, pro stuff man, 21 kills is hard to do, especially in 5v5
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

funny thing, you criticize me for not being accurate, when that was the DT-J match I was at for its entirety being that it was my team's match. Yeah we did lead while wax was 12-3 and the score was like 26-24, but then they just utterly raped us. To be honest any team with competitive players can hang on and compete up through around 25-25 or 30-30, its when players start dying out and getting high on deaths that the game changes. When the game changed, we and almost everyone else this week got raped. Mind you we had startup difficulties with out DT-J match so I didn't get to watch any of the other DT-J ones, but I did catch at least the end of every single other match.

To be honest these probably aren't the best of HoN...a few inside jokes for people who have been following the TWDT threads in here closely, but to be honest I am not good at this whole insulting thing. I tried, I guess it was ok, but no one else stepped up and wrote one. I figured as head of TWDT its my job to make the league as enjoyable as possible and if no one else wants to write this, then I will and maybe it won't be as quality, but it will still bring some slight enjoyment.

P.S.: ty and I still kick ass for my 21-9 (probably going to go something like 4-10 next week if I even get added).
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X