Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea dynasty were pretty easy that season, just as i thought tho.. so no surprise there really
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
      yea dynasty were pretty easy that season, just as i thought tho.. so no surprise there really
      You are right... when I was the only real player carrying them. I guess that makes my teammates 8*s and me 7* though I really hope I get my 6*! Seriously, because the other 7*s are better than me and I would be lucky to even be 6* with kthx.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• i think you shouldn't let it bother you too much, some people will always rate someone higher than you. if those were a group of 8*s you were 'carrying' i wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than 18*... as many kills as i had before anyone else reached double digits. go figure
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
          i think you shouldn't let it bother you too much, some people will always rate someone higher than you. if those were a group of 8*s you were 'carrying' i wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than 18*... as many kills as i had before anyone else reached double digits. go figure
          I was just more looking at things individually, and wondering if these players were so much better than me in people's minds. You are right that it doesn't matter, because I don't care about the rating unless I have a chance to get 6*. I'll take that!

As far as TWL goes though, I didn't play really at all last season, so I don't even deserve a 7*. I think individual talent though, I don't see them better than me. I was just wondering about the people who rated if they had honest opinions... at least beyond "exalt you r teh pub n00b"
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• guys

i'd like to point out i am only rated 6* in jav and 6* in base.

this means whichever of u draft me is gonna get an all-star jav and all-star basergaf to smoke teams with. remember i am a BWC champ, TWDT-B champ, 3x LJ winner onto my scandalous 8* wb rating i won't even talk about (got stylez chuckle geio on my lvl plz GTFO).

wish u all good luck

ps. captains i'm gonna be back in US just in time to rape TWDT afk -2ez- wo'nt be stuck in china this time and therefore will come to ur matches $

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
              ^ Amin

Kid Kaos 7 - 5 - 5

Ricko 7 - 5 - 5

Fukn whack atleast allow me a 6 in base so im higher den this fuk...
              for the love of god dont put me in the same ratings as kk for jav and base! he makes me look like ghandi doing a backflip blindfolded and with a mouse trap on his balls while having anal sex with megan fox in these leagues!

Edit: Exalt dude, you're coming across as pretty homo right now writing essays every 5 minutes of why you should be #1 player in tw
              Last edited by Ricko; 05-31-2010, 08:18 AM.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
                Cuji and hypocrit shouldn't be 6*
                seconded. higher.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• dw and kim shhh

Comment

• you can give me 3 in dd
                    plz
                    im not that pro

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      seconded. higher.
                      Revered should prob also be a 7 along with those two

Comment

• Yea Exalt you right I been rusty since 2001! Sheit I was only at 45% during the TWLD Finals last season when I mvp'd round 2. If only I could get back to 100% I'de be 10-10-10 for sure. :fear:
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                          me look like ghandi doing a backflip blindfolded and with a mouse trap on his balls while having anal sex with megan fox in these leagues!
                          This is more like the kind of events we need to be hosting, where can I sign up for this?
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            .. also me ending 15-10 and making your entire squad look like clowns as I dodged them 1v5 for 10 minutes as you benched
                            Ok, so I see you've lied a lot in this thread. You said you were top in kills a couple TWLD seasons ago, and Burnt showed you had a 77-69 kill:death ratio, which is laughable, especially for someone who brags about his TWLD season.

You went 11-10 vs Sweet, and I was playing, and went 10-9. I didn't even say anything to you in pms other than "stfu retard, never type to me again". I am not a classy winner, ask just about everyone. You want people to tell you WHY you're bad? really? You're a scrub in every aspect of the warbird game. You trashtalk, then you make excuses as to why you lost. You trashtalked Sweet all season about how we'd lose, then you lost and blamed your teamates. You are known as TW's biggest loser. There's a reason people like to call those who make excuses "Exalts". You're a legend dude. And please, do show me your "screenshots". That is all for now. Sit in spec, faggot.

Comment

• Every opinion of Exalt's is teh truth, reminds me of kindergarten. Back to rating players:

sakke could be a 7, there's so many 6er javs, that are far worse
                              Scarce could be a 7 in javs, consistent TWL starter
                              euforia could be 7 in javs, consistent TWL starter
                              Nemon could be 4-5 in javs
                              Ara / AraGee / Death
                              SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                              SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                              TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                              ----------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                                fEdit: Exalt dude, you're coming across as pretty homo right now writing essays every 5 minutes of why you should be #1 player in tw

I clearly have been stating I feel I need to be a 6*!!!
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X