Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fact i had to fight for a 9 is a joke (was fighting for an 11). if riverside gave me a 10, kthx gave me a 9 and i ended up with an 8, that means at least 2 people gave me a 7, which means the people rating have no idea about anything warbird related. raspi, ease, racka and burnt all consider me a top 5 wb (that means 10 stars, right?), but that means nothing when reab is the one rating. yes, my ego is huge but i only flaunt it because apparently that's what needs to happen to get idiots who haven't played in 2 years to recognize you.

apok is a 10 despite barely playing both twl and twdt in the past year? sad to see kthx's trolling still has an impact on this game even though he hasn't played it in 2 years. what a pathetic faggot, you're like half of this thread's posts

and why did oranje post a link of me getting 15 kills and then ask if i ever go positive...?
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• Apok was a starter for the team that just won twld.. are you retarded?
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Derek Fisher was a starter for the team that just won NBA Finals.. are you retarded?
        http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Apok was a starter for the team that just won twld.. are you retarded?
          Starter? Nothing against apok, but um, no, he was Fierce's 6th best player. skepsis started all year but was benched for him in the Finals... and he barely went + this TWLD from what I remember.

Even so what type of logic is that?

and scoop, I think they ended up bumping me up to a 9 because of me whining like a faggot + the stats I put up in playoffs. you've been fairly inactive too, but, meh.

Edit: I also got a better k:d than ya, not that it's too relevant

Comment

• Oh and dunno what's worse, Fludd for being a 10 after going 65-63 in LJ, or Kyou going 64-60 and being considered the same lvl as myth.
            AFK

Comment

• I'm an 8 in basing? That's cool
              Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

• Originally posted by Riverside View Post
                Starter? Nothing against apok, but um, no, he was Fierce's 6th best player. skepsis started all year but was benched for him in the Finals... and he barely went + this TWLD from what I remember.

Even so what type of logic is that?

and scoop, I think they ended up bumping me up to a 9 because of me whining like a faggot + the stats I put up in playoffs. you've been fairly inactive too, but, meh.

Edit: I also got a better k:d than ya, not that it's too relevant
                shan riverside and racka are the top 3 pilots
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                  dd's Systole vs pandora;8 wins 0 losses (check "compare squads").
                  http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90036963
                  U can never seem to go +
                  Get out of that closet already fuckface (http://twd.trenchwars.org/gallery/2502) + admit youve been fluking past twl.

game over.
                  The only time mythril went positive against us...while we had 2 javs in team (me and fais).
                  Good Game say my name.

Comment

• People are retarded if they think the value of a warbird can be decided by K alone, I personally value things like teaming and leadership in game IE the respect you have from players that makes them want to follow you and naturally draw people into doing what you are doing. That is why riverside isn't a 9, and Pok is a 10.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And btw Major, whatever other birds you have doing this are pretty bad at this, Vys is an 8? Sika is an 8? You have a few morons giving people ranks based on three or more years ago instead of currently.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Mythrill I came here to see exclusively if you posted recently and guess what? you delivered yesterday as the nerd that you are. "yes, my ego is huge but i only flaunt it because apparently that's what needs to happen to get idiots who haven't played in 2 years to recognize you"

the fact that you need the recognition of some random online fucks in such a game says enough about you. breathe and let it out..

Last edited by Stayon; 02-08-2011, 09:41 AM.
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

• re

the fact that you had to respond to this thread explicitly stating that you only came to the forums to check if mythril wrote on it, makes you an even bigger nerd stayon.
                          TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                          TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                          TWLD Season 12 Champion
                          TWLD Season 14 Champion
                          TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

• If people just relaxed their ego's and read what the stars are for, it would probably make a lot more sense. I admit when I saw 6-8-6 behind my name my temperature immediately rose several degrees, but in fact those ratings are spot on.

I could start emo'ing cuz I got 6 stars in basing when I started shark for -f- and won lb. Fact is tho, I haven't played lb in 2 or 3 seasons, so 6 stars at this time makes absolute sense.
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• How am I an 8 in warbird? I haven't put up good scores since my desktop broke, I should be a 6 or 7 at the most
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

• eelam you ugly dumb tamil...that was easy. you picked on the most obvious luring part of my post, even said "exclusively". and amazing logic there, me admiting to come tease him for once, opposed to the times he tried, and the countless times (been years) you whinned about internet ship lag, so that must make you an even "bigger" nerd, you're brilliant, that and thinking that Portugal is in Africa. I still stated the truth, hes a nerd whining about internet ship rankings. need a red flag or looking at the mirror everyday isnt enough?
                                Last edited by Stayon; 02-08-2011, 01:42 PM.
                                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                                Your friend,
                                ​​Papi
                                ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X