Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double post - also seeing how i am best under after stayon (no im not counting mikes cause he doesnt play), i think i need a 9 or 10 in basing. also because im #1 terr and shark. afk ty
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• You are a shark and a terr, fuck dude you should be a 20 in basing.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Major crying about rank is a tw forum tradition, you arent supposed to actually change things because it makes you look weak as fuck.

Should have taken the PH route and told them to stfu, this opens the door for lots of bad decisions in the league.
        I didnt look good enough at the ratings when I posted it.
        I made the most changes myself.
        Major Crisis

Comment

• Oran should have a 7 rating, he was quite a consistent starter for asians. And when i see you do give guys like Morph a 7, he should definately get one imo

Comment

• I dont understand how i have 4 in wb and 5 in jav. I never play those leagues. I dont even play those ships in basing.

Comment

• true cintra. cintra should also be granted a 9 instead of an 8 for basing for carrying pene last season. ty
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• Just accept your rating and fuck off.
                I am not gonna change anyone's rating anymore.
                Major Crisis

Comment

• Originally posted by KneX View Post
                  Just accept your rating and fuck off.
                  Then change every1s rating back to original?

Btw mythril r u mad because I have reliable sources telling me you dig boys?
                  Dont worry, rumours have it its ok to be gay these days.

Comment

• that's nice can you lower my wb and jav to 3 so I don't cost whoever picks me points for leagues i cannot possibly help him in

major you're doing a good job, no one can expect to make ratings for all the players without making some mistakes, and that;s why we all chip into help you. no need to feel like we are angry and emo because we want players to be rated correctly. kthx is a faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
                      double post - also seeing how i am best under after stayon (no im not counting mikes cause he doesnt play), i think i need a 9 or 10 in basing. also because im #1 terr and shark. afk ty
                      stfu
                      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• lock this thread already and switch ratings to originals.

Comment

• doubt anyone sincerely cares about their rating and is talkin shit about it for entertainment purposes. at least i am. dont take it so hard major.
                          5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                          5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                          5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                          5:Melanoma> aight cool
                          5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                          5:Oops> what?
                          5:Melanoma> ye
                          5:Oops> you serious?
                          5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                          5:Melanoma> fu
                          5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                          5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

• This is bullshit major im twld champion and am only a 7 whomever made and changed these ratings is a fucking retard derp der derp i demand to be an 8.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by KneX View Post
                              Just accept your rating and fuck off.
                              Don't let their egotism get to you

aja aja fighting!

i wonder if i re-installed just for DT if i would get drafted :O
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                This is bullshit major im twld champion and am only a 7 whomever made and changed these ratings is a fucking retard derp der derp i demand to be an 8.
                                remove that der der derp, soilder. it sounds like youre making fun of the people arguing about their scores now. how dare you.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X