Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the other members of my panel that gave vys an 8 and money a 7?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Good ratings but why is my wb rating so high year after year.
      I havent really played that ship in 2-3 years (i dont know how to find my last twld game)
      2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

• So JAMAL is the best player in trench wars? How bad is it going to look when the "best player" doesn't get drafted because he's overrated by 5-6 stars?

Comment

• jamal hasn't played a bd since twl, pretty sure he didn't get 1st place in twl, was not the best spid on his team, and is still better than you

stayon is unable to talk shit or even make sense

eelam defends his squad mate

kthx has stated that he sent in the best scores 45 times in this thread

the real fun begins when people refuse to play because they do not like their cap or one of the other players that got picked. this will happen. when it does, we should all agree on the fact that these players are the gayest of the gay and it should be remarked upon in the emo newsletter thingy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vys View Post
            How am I an 8 in warbird? I haven't put up good scores since my desktop broke, I should be a 6 or 7 at the most
            ^ This
            he was an 8 warbird at best with his desktop, a 6 with his laptop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stayon View Post
              eelam you ugly dumb tamil...that was easy. you picked on the most obvious luring part of my post, even said "exclusively". and amazing logic there, me admiting to come tease him for once, opposed to the times he tried, and the countless times (been years) you whinned about internet ship lag, so that must make you an even "bigger" nerd, you're brilliant, that and thinking that Portugal is in Africa. I still stated the truth, hes a nerd whining about internet ship rankings. need a red flag or looking at the mirror everyday isnt enough?
              i've read this 3 or 4 times and i still can't figure out what language this is

stayon is a pretty nice guy until you call him out for being a faggot who plays subspace like it's a full time job. once you call him out, he'll start making exclusive trips to the forums to exclusively read your exclusive posts and then exclusively type a paragraph to talk about how much of an exclusive nerd you are. he might even use the word brilliant

it only takes me a few minutes to make these posts, if i'm a nerd for it then that's fine. i'm just stating my opinion, and it happens to be true to 95% of TW. those original ratings were awful across the board and it made sense after we found out who actually did them.
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Who are the other members of my panel that gave vys an 8 and money a 7?
                money and vys were starters for the team that just won TWDT... are you retarded?
                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• it was kthx's panel, all about kthx here

Comment

• I never said jamal wasnt good, he's a monster spider...However the fact that he is a beast in ONE ship does not make him worth 24 stars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                      I never said jamal wasnt good, he's a monster spider...However the fact that he is a beast in ONE ship does not make him worth 24 stars.
                      because statistically he has been the best player in 2 of the past 3 DT seasons and the 2nd best in the 3rd. this is considering scores in all 3 leagues, not just basing. if you disagree, you're a moron, because there is enough statistical backing to support my side and make your side look dumb

and on top of that he has 1 thing that all captains value, and which has made him the 2nd and 3rd pick the past 2 seasons: he shows up every sunday (that is worth more than you can imagine)
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa View Post
                        because statistically he has been the best player in 2 of the past 3 DT seasons and the 2nd best in the 3rd. this is considering scores in all 3 leagues, not just basing. if you disagree, you're a moron, because there is enough statistical backing to support my side and make your side look dumb

and on top of that he has 1 thing that all captains value, and which has made him the 2nd and 3rd pick the past 2 seasons: he shows up every sunday (that is worth more than you can imagine)

no! jamal sucks! nobody draft him!
                        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

• Why is Burg still a 6 in WB? Guy was unbelievably good last year in TWDT and his stats for the past two years are 1.1+. Shouldn't he at least be a 7...better yet, why isn't he an 8? If a guy like Sika can be 8's across the board with no stats to show for in the last 2 years then Burg deserves to be an 8 for just being a participant. If I took off 4 years and came back I'd have 4's in every league for the simple fact that I have no recognition in this game other than playing/starting for Syne and having only Paky to play with. So it's obvious his ratings are based off of who he was at one time. I think Burg was last one in on some of the rounds so his stats could have been even better than what they show.

BlackMage should of done the ratings, he's like the Sika of ratings, he can take a year off and comeback and know each and every player and the ratings they should receive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                            money and vys were starters for the team that just won TWDT... are you retarded?
                            Yeah but it was TWDT and not all of the best players play in TWDT so it isn't as accurate of a rating scale as TWL is.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                              Why is Burg still a 6 in WB? Guy was unbelievably good last year in TWDT and his stats for the past two years are 1.1+. Shouldn't he at least be a 7...better yet, why isn't he an 8? If a guy like Sika can be 8's across the board with no stats to show for in the last 2 years then Burg deserves to be an 8 for just being a participant. If I took off 4 years and came back I'd have 4's in every league for the simple fact that I have no recognition in this game other than playing/starting for Syne and having only Paky to play with. So it's obvious his ratings are based off of who he was at one time. I think Burg was last one in on some of the rounds so his stats could have been even better than what they show.

BlackMage should of done the ratings, he's like the Sika of ratings, he can take a year off and comeback and know each and every player and the ratings they should receive.
                              the people rating aren't qualified at all to be doing it. i gave burg an 8 but somehow he got averaged out to a 6. next season let's not let mediocre wbs who haven't played in the last 2 years do the ratings? just because kthx is half of the posts on every thread on this forum doesn't mean he's relevant at all to this game or knows anything about it. not sure how he still fools some of you
                              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                                the people rating aren't qualified at all to be doing it. i gave burg an 8 but somehow he got averaged out to a 6. next season let's not let mediocre wbs who haven't played in the last 2 years do the ratings? just because kthx is half of the posts on every thread on this forum doesn't mean he's relevant at all to this game or knows anything about it. not sure how he still fools some of you
                                rage alert

Comment

Working...
                                X