TWDT 2016 Star Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
    I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about wbm's basing rating (as an example)
    3-shippers to most people outside of .?go base and in TWDT threads usually mean wb, jav, and basing, and not 3 basing ships. The same thing I said previously still applies to your interpretation as well though (as an example).
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

wbm could definitely be a 9, he's an excellent spider, and a great terr. his name simply never came up when updating the ratings. he probably doesn't get enough recognition because he's only played one full TWL season (S19). From S12 to S18 he averaged 1-2 games per season, and he played half of S20, and he shows sub-50% in TWDT, and he only spiders in league, which means most aren't aware he's a multi-shipper.

I agree with Exalt and Tiny that 1-shippers in base shouldn't get knocked for only playing one ship, and them being 9s or 10s is fine. Multi-shippers on the bubble usually get a boost. If someone is legit 3-shipper who's a 7.2, 7.4, and 7.3 in shark, terr, and spider, they're going to be rated an 8 because that versatility is really useful in TWDT.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        wbm could definitely be a 9, he's an excellent spider, and a great terr. his name simply never came up when updating the ratings. he probably doesn't get enough recognition because he's only played one full TWL season (S19). From S12 to S18 he averaged 1-2 games per season, and he played half of S20, and he shows sub-50% in TWDT, and he only spiders in league, which means most aren't aware he's a multi-shipper.

I agree with Exalt and Tiny that 1-shippers in base shouldn't get knocked for only playing one ship, and them being 9s or 10s is fine. Multi-shippers on the bubble usually get a boost. If someone is legit 3-shipper who's a 7.2, 7.4, and 7.3 in shark, terr, and spider, they're going to be rated an 8 because that versatility is really useful in TWDT.
        This is fascinating, wbm seemed more active than that. I guess he played the shit out of ?go base. Did he play any leagues with his full alias? I dunno, it's weird to think he hasn't played that much TWL considering how great he is at the game.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

ugh, does it actually matter if he is a 7* in base or a 8* in base? isn't that the same fucking shit..

Comment

Dreamwin is a Greyjoy and Cres is a Targaryen. :O
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
              Dreamwin is a Greyjoy and Cres is a Targaryen. :O

Mean Gene didn't pick a name after I asked him 6x so I picked one for him, he can be House Stark : )
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X