No announcement yet.

TRADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a shred of clue about the state of the zone or its players, why are efhat and ixt wondering the fairness of the trade? Yeah, I was led to believe kado was somehow astonishing, because I wondered why he was drafted so high - "times have changed " - but the first 2 weeks have proved otherwise. While he's a decent addition in wb and jav, Mark and Henry (who I don't think anyone considered of any worth in the zone a few years ago) are decent additions in base, and given Pure Luck's last week's weirdness in basing, should be given the benefit of the doubt/advantage in this endeavour too.

And so I'm not just ranting about what the thread title warrants, I should not be a 8/8/7 after multiple years of inactivity and playing. People should have caught up by now. Either Tiny chose like a fucking retard, or something weird is going on in this zone, because for Pure Luck, I'm the only in in WB with Attacks that's 1:1+, and with Tiny in jav that's 1:1+. Ratings are a shit show (no offense to the raters), but these trades do have to take into consideration the well-being of the league and its teams as well, not just numerical value of subjects in question.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Just acknowledging I've seen the trade, decision will be made on whether it is accepted or denied within 24-48 hours.

Comment

It's a good jav + spid + wb (kado 8/9/9) for a good shark + spid (mark 6/6/9 + henry 7/7/9).
        Afghan needs javs, tiny needs basers, this trade improves both teams and the league. Especially in the context of the basing forfeit.
        Trade is not clearly unfair, so should be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          It's a good jav + spid + wb (kado 8/9/9) for a good shark + spid (mark 6/6/9 + henry 7/7/9).
          Afghan needs javs, tiny needs basers, this trade improves both teams and the league. Especially in the context of the basing forfeit.
          Trade is not clearly unfair, so should be approved.
          Yeah?

so Afghan is trading off two basers.
          (not just two basers, two of his BEST basers) both 9s For Kado?

so what’s gonna be afghans basing line now since he essentially just gave up his only shark (who happens to be one of the top sharks in the league) and his best spider ?

Unless he is completely giving up on basing therefor I will take whatever he has left for sea bass and 1969 CAMARO SS/RS

we just 15-0d them In basing WITH mark and Henry.
          how do you think they are going to compete now without both of them essentially for Kado who stated he had a limited show rate ?

afghan “NEEDS” javs?
          he has mean gene / RaCka / Zizzo / heisman and a few others on his team. it isn’t a “NECESSITY” to the point where you have to completely tank your basing line.

i love this league
          Last edited by Efhat; 10-30-2019, 08:57 AM.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
            how do you think they are going to compete now without both of them essentially for Kado who stated he had a limited show rate ?
            Probably 15-0 still. But they'll do better in jav. So they're overall better off.

Comment

My original feelings on this trade is that Afghan is essentially giving up on base after week 2, which is pretty shitty for the league and his team. I feel like he may be slightly improving at jav, but its not too clear based on who he already has. While at the same time, he will now be fielding a sub 60* star base line that will probably forfeit a bunch of games.

I feel like this trade is a no brainer, hugely beneficial to Tiny, while being very confusing for afghan. If more trades are made by afghan it could end up being great for both sides. I don't think my job is to evaluate the fit of the trade for both teams, moreso the value of the players. I'm going to let people discuss this and will talk to caps and players in game. As of now no decision has been made.

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Yeah?

so Afghan is trading off two basers.
                (not just two basers, two of his BEST basers) both 9s For Kado?

so what’s gonna be afghans basing line now since he essentially just gave up his only shark (who happens to be one of the top sharks in the league) and his best spider ?

Unless he is completely giving up on basing therefor I will take whatever he has left for sea bass and 1969 CAMARO SS/RS

afghan “NEEDS” javs?
                he has mean gene / RaCka / Zizzo / heisman and a few others on his team. it isn’t a “NECESSITY” to the point where you have to completely tank your basing line.

i love this league
                So you 15-0'd them and you're wondering why they are giving up on basing to strengthen other leagues? I did this one season and traded off the entire base line and won TWDTD and lost in TWDTJ finals. It is a proven method that works for teams who can not compete across 3 leagues. Teams even do it from the draft and stack 2 leagues and say hell with the 3rd. This is not grounds for denial. On paper the trade is fair and strengthens both teams in the places they want strengthening. People also keep mentioning show rate like it has anything to do with the trade? He's been on both weeks. More so than Skatarius, who was traded by the same head op who is questioning show rate. Don't be a hypocrite.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

zid - You aren't the cap of afghan's team. The trade isn't abusive so you shouldn't block it.
                  Also bear in mind that if you block this, Tiny's team is likely to forfeit future base games. So if you're favouring avoiding one team's forfeits over another that's just favouritism. Tiny is trying to fix his forfeit situation and you'd be the one blocking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    zid - You aren't the cap of afghan's team. The trade isn't abusive so you shouldn't block it.
                    Also bear in mind that if you block this, Tiny's team is likely to forfeit future base games. So if you're favouring avoiding one team's forfeits over another that's just favouritism. Tiny is trying to fix his forfeit situation and you'd be the one blocking it.
                    That's exactly what it is. Also, apparently cripple mad he didnt get mark for his team. So, a bunch of whining on here from people who didnt get theirs.

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Tiny it was a different league back then, the star rules were far different which made stacking actually beneficial. There's only so many javs a team can add with an overall star cap. I do agree it's not my job to dissect trade fit.

I've never mentioned anything about kado's show rate, I'm not aware of him saying he'd have a limited show rate.

Comment

It was crip who said kado had a limited show rate. But that's bs, there's no reason to think kado wouldn't show every week for afghan.
                        But as Tiny said, whether people show or not is not relevant.

Comment

Tiny> have we traded in the 5x we've capped together?
                          dreamwin> ?
                          dreamwin> LOL
                          Tiny> im very dissapointed
                          dreamwin> prolly not
                          Tiny> will weigh in on trade please?
                          dreamwin> D=
                          Tiny> whats your thoughts anyways?
                          dreamwin> pretty happy with my team
                          Tiny> MY favorite non-cap trade buddy and homosexual elimmer and fellow floridian!
                          RaCka> lmfao
                          Tiny> LOL
                          Tiny> No no, whats your thoughts on our trade
                          Tiny> i know u never trade...
                          RaCka> i just let out an enormous fart while reading that and i think that was super appropriate
                          Tiny> LOL
                          Tiny> chair amplify it?
                          RaCka> yea... and ricochet'd back into my face even more
                          Tiny> Noice
                          dreamwin> dunno
                          dreamwin> last 1 is the most fair i think
                          Tiny> the one we just made?
                          dreamwin> yup
                          dreamwin> althought i think its horribl
                          dreamwin> for both LOL
                          Tiny> lol...
                          Tiny> but fair yes?
                          dreamwin> sure
                          Tiny> should or should not be blocked?
                          dreamwin> my opinion doesnt even matter
                          Tiny> exactly
                          dreamwin> it prolly should have mattered at some point
                          Tiny> oh u say yours doesnt matter..thought u meant the trade doesnt matter
                          dreamwin> but i dont even care anymore
                          dreamwin> I've been rejected trades many times
                          Tiny> no, apparently zid going to ask caps

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

This hurts Afghans team a lot since he is only going to be using Kado for jav while throwing the towel for base which technically ruins the league competitiveness. Actually, as a player I'm kind of mad because Kado performance is limited to the point it's a waste because he actually does 3 leagues. He was in the finals for WB last season and is a good spider. Tiny is getting a top 5 shark who is a 9 and Henry who is s 9 as well. This benefits tiny's team tremendously.

Rab - how can you say if this trade does not get approved PL will forfeit future base games...is this a threat? It was said in forums that PL had to forfeit last Sunday games because people did not show up or afk...it wasn't like your team did it on purpose

Zid - I know we troll a lot daily but use the better judgement here.

1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                            1:Zidane> congrats man
                            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Dreamwin Nipple Nibbler Notice how everyone who’s saying “oh approve the trade approve the trade!” is on PL. I’d advise zid to get some more opinions on more neutral guys NOT involved in the two teams that are involved i.e. the names stated above and see what they think

Comment

Lets hear some more from halo players, who were offered the chance to offer something better but couldn't and hour before we agreed to it? Biased players who want markmrw obviously angry about it. Or maybe we can hear from Rough who told people before draft his availability is limited and dont pick him but seems to have played 12 of 12 games? You don't want to hear unbiased opinions, cuz you will look stupid. A 3 leaguer for 2 1 leaguers. Everyone knows kado is a very high rated 9* jav, but is a luxury as me and him were sharing time in jav. he is as stated above, useful in wb as he played in wb finals, and clearly a very good spider. Afghan could easily pick up someone in FA and be better off in base than he was with mark/henry, but you guys are so 1 dimensional and butt hurt because you missed out on a trade, you have to throw wild accusations and outlandish value differences based on shit knowledge. The trade is fair in value, and what people want to do with their lineups is up to them as caps. We are clearly trying to win and can go by whatever game plans we want, unless of course we are going to manage each others teams now?

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                                X